Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Even though in the show, her reason was out of generosity... People will make up reasons to hate her...

Need to think longer. With her magic ability to find gems, she have limitless ability to be rich. Being rich is not her dream.

Her only ambition is that her art must be perfect, like she say often. Gems is only utility for bring off that.

Actually we seen in "Inspiration Manifestation," what about she dreams and what happen, if she acquire limitless abilities and she lost time for adequate thinking.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Even though Rarity is my least favourite of the mane six, I still do love her. I just don't connect with her as much as the others.

chibi-rarity-6703_preview.png

Edited by SquipyCheetah
  • Brohoof 4

Missed opportunity in this morning episode.

img-3722971-2-rarity_the_beauty_cowgirl_

I wasn't expecting any of the Mane Six except AJ to be there anyways. I think Applejack is the main chaperon of the CMC. 

Applejack should have mentioned that Rarity was glad the rodeo was cancelled. Was there ever a previous rodeo that came to town? Rarity was supposed to enter the next rodeo that came to town while Applejack wasn't allowed to. So was Applejack also breaking the dare? Or was there already a rodeo? AJ was going to enter the Ponyville one if it wasn't shut down. 

• Brohoof 4

Missed opportunity in this morning episode.

img-3722971-2-rarity_the_beauty_cowgirl_

Aye. It should have had Rarity. There was even a lost opportunity for wet mane Rates.

BTW. How you been Glowing?

• Brohoof 6

Hmmm, what should I do this time? Let's see....

How bout this?

"Rarity lying on pillow". Yeah that might work.

rarity_relaxing_by_spier17-d6wr2zj.png

Where I usually find stuff about things.

rarity_google_logo__install_guide___by_t

• Brohoof 9

Aye. It should have had Rarity. There was even a lost opportunity for wet mane Rates.

BTW. How you been Glowing?

Tough times and good times.

Job is pretty bad right now, I'm pretty sure I'll have to find something else starting in July.

589775__safe_solo_rarity_glasses_measuri

Love is good though. I'm at 7 months with my lovely fluttershy ( I swear, I just can't stop making parallels between her and Fluttershy  :please:  )

rarishy_final_by_mcsadat-d5ot3sa.png

How have you been?

• Brohoof 9

So I recently got into Skyrim... 

Here's something to make up for my LONG absence... 

Rarity meets Skyrim... Enjoy

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

So I recently got into Skyrim... 

Here's something to make up for my LONG absence... 

Rarity meets Skyrim... Enjoy

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

That's not entirely true... But it's part of it.

And just cause I'm in the mood... Here's another.

maxresdefault.jpg

Did I say she's photogenic? Cause the camera certainly loves her... and I think she knows it too.

ALL HAIL PRINCESS RARITY OF SKYRIM!!!

emperor_of_skyrim_rarity_by_chaz1029-d5q

• Brohoof 8

I have returned from watching Avengers Age of Ultron and I have to say it was fantastic! I love it so much! :D Anyways, I won't put any spoilers in here so have this instead.  :please:

Rarity as Black Widow:

518440__safe_solo_rarity_anthro_cosplay_

It fits her but I kinda like Iron Man more so...

Rarity as Iron Mare:  :please:

ironmare_mk_2_complete_by_kenichi_shinig

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

I have returned from watching Avengers Age of Ultron and I have to say it was fantastic! I love it so much! :D Anyways, I won't put any spoilers in here so have this instead.  :please:

Rarity as Black Widow:

img-3724635-1-518440__safe_solo_rarity_a

It fits her but I kinda like Iron Man more so...

Rarity as Iron Mare:  :please:

img-3724635-2-ironmare_mk_2_complete_by_

yeah I would have seen it too... However because I have sort of a trend... I'm waiting for my new Thor T-Shirt to come in and I'll be seeing it and maybe the movie on May 8th. I see superhero movies in style LOL. And also I've got a T-Shirt for every occasion.. Except Thor. Now why is that I do not know?

I know this doesn't count but here's a MLP Thor tribute... It's Rainbow Dash though.

my_little_avengers__rainbow_thor_by_keni

but hey, here's something that is Rarity...

icon_19__rarity__wet_mane__by_skyline19-

She always has such beautiful eyes. Every angle and shot you see them pretty blues. You know how "rare" blue eyes are? I mean most eyes are brown. Blue eyes are actually a mutation, something to do with the parents' genes and stuff like that that determines the color... Anywho, Rarity's eyes are pretty. I think we can all agree there. I also think the blue eyes shadow brings out the blue too. I have the same effect with blue clothing... My eyes are blue.

Edited by SuperBrony715
  • Brohoof 8

Why is it that when Rarity cries parts of her face go dirty?

Simple. Unicorn tears are actually made out of a special liquid with healing properties which appear grey. The Rarity from Equestria Girls has some unicorn in her, so her tears are also magical. 

Actually, it's just the mascara. 

In case anyone isn't sure whether Rarity is actually crying or not, here's a little tip: 

oOhXHuI.png

• Brohoof 5

The Force is strong with this one. Happy Star Wars day RFC!

Wait! Is it Star Wars day today? Or was that yesterday? I'll have to try to remember this for next year.

either way...

22217__safe_rarity_crossover_artist-colo

• Brohoof 7