Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

6 hours ago, shyabetes3939 said:

With me, I'm sure of it :mlp_wink:

I don't want to make you sad friend.....but She is in love with the author of the post thanks to whom you saw that picture.:mlp_yeehaa:Sorry!

I imagined myself next to Her in that scene. ....och.. :love:

270877859_1362695__safe_artist-colon-miokomata_fluttershy_clothes_cute_dialogue_heart_hugrequest_loo-gatyou_oversizedclothes_shyabetes_signature_simplebac.thumb.png.cb0c8bcea1a2d57d0b8ef3467150f0a4.png

Portrayed in Rarity style.

1.JPG.5efad02f496ff37b8d4afd89cb245aa6.JPG

Flutterrabbit^_^

flutterbunny_by_alasou_dasppt7-pre.thumb.png.1d5e2a6f9b93be774c3bff8362e3a133.png

I've found very nice anthro Fluttershy picture :mlp_proud: *winks*^_^ Nice tail but naked thighs on the cold stone:ooh:^_^

flutter_rain_by_fidzfox_dcu211d-pre.thumb.jpg.18d7a91749375b7d9283f875bb30f435.jpg

• Brohoof 5

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Portrayed in Rarity style.

1.JPG.5efad02f496ff37b8d4afd89cb245aa6.JPG

Somehow she manageth to make cute even that expression. Mindst that Rarity, tis why Alex isn't thine :P

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I've found very nice anthro Fluttershy picture :mlp_proud: *winks*^_^ Nice tail but naked thighs on the cold stone:ooh:^_^

flutter_rain_by_fidzfox_dcu211d-pre.thumb.jpg.18d7a91749375b7d9283f875bb30f435.jpg

*giggles* I'm quite puzzled, whither thou found it... :D

Just now, Alexshy said:

Somehow she manageth to make cute even that expression. Mindst that Rarity, tis why Alex isn't thine :P

*giggles* I'm quite puzzled, whither thou found it... :D

I agree. But Rarity is very stubborn mare. Unfortunately for Alex - fortunately for me as a reader. :PScenes of "The Guardian" concerning her efforts make me laugh even if I only remind myself about them.:D

That picture? Hmm. *ponders*

In my the best friend's legendary collection!:D

1 hour ago, L1ghtn1ng_Flash said:

i really want to hear peoples theories as to why fluttershy's so shy in the first place?

There really isn't all that much to say, people are sometimes just born as shy people. Just like others are out going, always happy or any other type there is. It's very rare for someone to have a reason for something like that.

• Brohoof 3

14 hours ago, L1ghtn1ng_Flash said:

i really want to hear peoples theories as to why fluttershy's so shy in the first place?

I figured she just got it from her parents.  Flutter Brutter showed them having similar personality traits of their daughter from several seasons earlier.  I'm just glad that we've gotten to see Fluttershy evolve as much as she has from that starting point.

• Brohoof 2

On 12/15/2018 at 6:08 AM, Zander_Soulwind said:

There really isn't all that much to say, people are sometimes just born as shy people. Just like others are out going, always happy or any other type there is. It's very rare for someone to have a reason for something like that.

yeah well thats no fun to go down sure its all fine and dandy, but its not menatly chalenging enough, like what if she had a crapy fillyhood, are her parents super strict, is her brother abusive, questions, question that dont need answers but are still asked, thats why theories are fun, it doesnt matter if they are wrong or right, they are just fun to create

• Brohoof 1