Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

3 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I know what you meant

Ah, ok. well obviously if it were the REAL fluttershy price would be no object, but I can't see myself paying that much for something I can't even cuddle.

• Brohoof 1

It's a visual gag that doesn't really work well in context, but is still funny when you see it because of the human analogy.

Of course it is possible that BEING disrobed is more intimate than just being without a cover; that would be like how a girl wearing a bikini and a wraparound skirt is going to react to that skirt being pulled off, even if she would have been ok with walking around in just the bikini at other times.

• Brohoof 1

Personally, I'm a little more used to seeing Pony Elsa portrayed as either a Unicorn or an Alicorn.  Then again, Pegasi ARE the ones who control the weather and the thought of Fluttershy becoming a queen is all the more comforting to me.

FB_IMG_1578196131426.jpg.8dec50c108346751a2ac64b966d88847.jpg

• Brohoof 5

8 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Personally, I'm a little more used to seeing Pony Elsa portrayed as either a Unicorn or an Alicorn.  Then again, Pegasi ARE the ones who control the weather and the thought of Fluttershy becoming a queen is all the more comforting to me.

FB_IMG_1578196131426.jpg.8dec50c108346751a2ac64b966d88847.jpg

That’s a neat idea 

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Apparently she needs to become an alicorn princess first :D

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

I hope to rectify that in my own writing.  :squee:

Seems a common theme (not going to say its wrong, though, and we at least now have canon evidence that Pegasus ponies CAN reach alicorn level; the Cadance thing came from the chapter books, which have often turned out to be contradicted by show canon)

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Seems a common theme (not going to say its wrong, though, and we at least now have canon evidence that Pegasus ponies CAN reach alicorn level; the Cadance thing came from the chapter books, which have often turned out to be contradicted by show canon)

I've heard similarly about the comics at times.

29 minutes ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

I really like the last one in particular.  It makes Flutters look like a sexy, badass Amazon warrior goddess.

She *is* a sexy, badass Amazonian goddess. Just usually a pony-shaped one :)

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Except me cause finding her “sexy” sounds kinda gross to me

I don't have a problem with it; She is a strong, loving, determined young mare known to be considered a natural beauty (See /Green isn't your colour/ for example)

If I were a pony, I would totally want to date somepony like that. EqG Flutters, by contrast, doesn't seem to have any focus episodes to highlight her strengths.

• Brohoof 3

20 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I don't have a problem with it; She is a strong, loving, determined young mare known to be considered a natural beauty (See /Green isn't your colour/ for example)

If I were a pony, I would totally want to date somepony like that. EqG Flutters, by contrast, doesn't seem to have any focus episodes to highlight her strengths.

Pony or not, I'd gladly date her in a heartbeat.

• Brohoof 2