Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy Fan Club

Tomiix

I don't know if this has been answered,

but I'm curious why Derpy's cutie mark is ... bubbles.

O_o

well we dont know exatly, but i think that t\ she makes no sence gust like her cutie marck ,threre are a lot of resons that people think it  happend you can look up animations on youtube and find a lot but whatever you belive

• Brohoof 1

Back when me and my best friend were watching the Slice of Life episode, I knew it was going to be amazing after this scene:

I'm also so glad that Derpy (or Muffins) finally got back her speaking role and to me, it's better than her role in The Last Roundup. It just fits her more.

• Brohoof 3

Back when me and my best friend were watching the Slice of Life episode, I knew it was going to be amazing after this scene:

I'm also so glad that Derpy (or Muffins) finally got back her speaking role and to me, it's better than her role in The Last Roundup. It just fits her more.

i fell exatly the same way

• Brohoof 2

YAY DERPY FAN CLUB. I've been waiting for this one. When I first heard Derpy talk on the 100th episode I almost passed out. Not kidding. I was super happy.

• Brohoof 2

Derpy fan here. I love this adorable little filly. But I still can't get used to her new voice. >_>

and I can't really understand why she was meowing like a cat (I love cats, so that made her all the cuter) in "Do Princesses Dream"

edit- omg, so many cute Derppics!

Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 1

I really loved Blue's Clue, when I was a little kid. There were a couple of times where I didn't get what Blue wanted even after all three clues, and when Steve said the answer, I thought to myself: "Derp!" :P

Filly_Derpy_ID_S4E12.png

Edited by ChB
  • Brohoof 4