Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Something I just wrote involving RD on another forum (worry not - it isn't the least bit naughty):

It was a rainy day. All it did was rain rain rain, and my mood was as dark as the responsible clouds. I went out onto the porch to curse the miserable sky for making me miserable... And then I saw it. A blue back hoof pierced through a low, dark cloud, creating a puffy, roundish window through which sunlight immediately poured. Half in a daze, I moved down the slick front steps and made for where the beam of sunlight made a safe, golden patch in the wet grass.

I looked up - half-covering my eyes with a raised forearm. Something appeared in that window in the sky. Something blue. Light blue - not unlike the sky itself. Sky on sky. And a dancing medley of rainbow colors around it. I heard the beating of wings, and the blue and rainbow colors poured through the window and lighted in front of me. There she was; three hooves on the ground and one against her chest. Gesturing.

"I'm Rainbow Dash. What's your name?"

And I gazed into her cerise-colored eyes - and never stopped.

• Brohoof 4

Rising Shine just sees Dashie everywhere because she's always on his mind; I know what that's like. :wub:

One of these two will probably be my next desktop wallpaper:

OR

The first picture is wonderful! :o

Something I just wrote involving RD on another forum (worry not - it isn't the least bit naughty):

It was a rainy day. All it did was rain rain rain, and my mood was as dark as the responsible clouds. I went out onto the porch to curse the miserable sky for making me miserable... And then I saw it. A blue back hoof pierced through a low, dark cloud, creating a puffy, roundish window through which sunlight immediately poured. Half in a daze, I moved down the slick front steps and made for where the beam of sunlight made a safe, golden patch in the wet grass.

I looked up - half-covering my eyes with a raised forearm. Something appeared in that window in the sky. Something blue. Light blue - not unlike the sky itself. Sky on sky. And a dancing medley of rainbow colors around it. I heard the beating of wings, and the blue and rainbow colors poured through the window and lighted in front of me. There she was; three hooves on the ground and one against her chest. Gesturing.

:wub: :wub: :wub: The ultimate dream!!!
  • Brohoof 1

RainbowDash is definitely a babe 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Picked up a couple things at a local store today:

post-26550-0-91124300-1405125252_thumb.jpg

^ Clearly not meant for my man feet lol, but I think you can still tell why I bought them.

post-26550-0-02325200-1405125290_thumb.jpg

See!??!  Even if that purse was meant to be a saddlebag, it's still not a color I'd associate with Rainbow lol.  And pastel pink is practically the only color that isn't a part of her character design. xD  I already had basically the same exact brushable...  'Cept this one came with a mask.  Darnit, Hasbro!  Giant, life-sized pony brushables - NOW!!1!

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 2

Those socks are fabulous, and I have that Mascaraed Rainbow ,it's awesome :3

Lol, I was gonna remove Rainbow's mask, but then I realized just letting it sit on her head above her eyes was kind of adorable.  Not sure where the hay her pink purse / saddlebag ended up...  Maybe I'll give that to my mom. xD

• Brohoof 1

I LOVE YOU DASHIE! Your my one and all! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

After PegaMister's story, I couldn't resist to write my own. I didn't even need one hour for that.

What a beautiful day in the town I live ... Ponyville. Celestia's sun is shining down to all of us. My name is Rising Shine, pegasi, a boring writer, 20 years old and alone ... well, until today.

I walked around the town. I like the moments, where the town is not attacked by monsters, ponies or what do I know. I walking around, looking for some inspiration for my next story, when I feeled the pain of my life ... but it was worth it.

I waked up from the pain, looking up and ... my heart stopped beating. I saw her often around town, but now I realized how beautiful she is. Her cyan blue fur, the rainbow colored mane and tail, her cutie mark, a cloud with 3 lightnings, red, blue and yellow and her eyes ... amazing. She is rubbing her head, probably she crashed into me. I wasn't mad anymore, I was fallen in love for the most beautiful mare in Equestria ... Rainbow Dash.

"Sorry for crashing in ya, kid. Youre okay?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine."

Then she look to me. If my heart could explode for love, I would be dead now. Her eyes, her nose, her muzzle and her grinning. Her ears, her cheeks and her mane. How could I not realize, that I saw the perfection in gorgeous is right here in town.

"I tried a new fly trick, looks like, bumping into you was the end part."

She start to chuckle and falls on her back. Gosh, is she trying to kill me with her perfect beeing?!

"Yeah, I guess."

I start to chuckle too.

"Hey. I didn't saw you here before, new in town? Be careful for Pinkie Pi-"

"No, I live few years here now. I'm just not that often outside. I'm a writer for books."

"Really? I'm not that much into books, except those awesome Daring Do books!"

"Yeah, there awesome."

"You like them too?"

"Yep."

"That's cool! You don't look so boring as I thought first. Hey, want to race me to my home? I have nothing to do today."

A race against the fastest flyer in Equestria? I'm finished ...

"S-Sure."

"Alright, stand up!"

I stand up and walk next to her.

"Ya know, where I live, writer?"

"Yes."

"See ya!"

And then she dashes away, before my wings are even spread. I start flying, trying to catch up. But the only thing I see is her Rainbow trail far, far away. When I reach her house, she stand there already, yawning.

"I waited here for days."

We both laughing.

"Youre cool, kid! All the other ponies, wouldn't even try a race, because they know, I will winning! Because I'm so awesome!!"

"Yes, you are perfect."

"Thanks for the oblivious, kis. What's youre name?"

"Rising Shine."

"Cool name, Shiney!"

Shiney?! My mother is the nly one, who call me like that. I start to blush a bit.

"Want to come inside?"

She ... let me come in?

"Sure."

We both walk in. It's look amazing.

"Wooooow!"

"I knew, you will like it! It looks gorgeous ... like you!"

Wait, what?!

"Hey, I'm not silly, Shiney! How you look to me, talk to me etc. It was oblivious, you love me!"

Gulp!

"Ya know what? Youre cool, I tested you. Like I said, most stallions, don't even try to race me and few, that did only watched my flank."

She shakes her flank in front of me. I blush more. She grins to me.

"You passed my test! And I like you, Shiney! Youre cool. Not awesome, but cool."

"T-Thanks!"

Then she kissed me. Gosh, I can't describe, how good this feels. I guess, awesome, describe it perfectly! She taste like awesomness.

"Mhhhhh, you taste good, Shiney. I love you, youre perfect. You can't beat me, but you try. Youre not just watching my flank, you watch me completly. And I guess, youe books are good. Shiney? Do you want to be my biggest fan?"

"Yes! Definitly!"

She kiss my cheek.

"Welcome, my special somepony."

She grins to me and shake her flank again, start walking upstairs.

"Youre coming? I'm sure, you will pleasure me good, Shiney!"

I follow her to the bedroom. It was awesome!

Well, that was the day, that changed my life. That was the story, how I met your mother, kids. Danger Dash and Rainbow Shine ...

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I've been hopping around season 4 a bit, and I've still got a handful of episodes to watch.  I think the episodes I like most so far are:

Flight to the Finish - "Professionally.  See how professionally??"
Rainbow Falls - Bulk Biceps actually being amusing + RD's humorous (but somehow convincing to everypony) bad acting + bandages Dashie + RD teaching Spitfire a life lesson + my ability to ignore Soarin because his significance has been greatly exaggerated lolz
Pinkie Pride
Maud Pie
Testing Testing 1, 2, 3 - stool antics + endearingly "terrible" rap + RD has a flight-activated photographic memory lol
Trade Ya! - RD cracked me up in that episode

And I feel like Daring Don't is only going to grow on me the more I see it (effectively pulling a MMDW, should this occur).  And it already has some overlooked merits >_>because Dash sexyfaces aplenty and DaringDash fuel.  My expectations for Equestria Games were too high.  I thoroughly enjoyed the little bit prior to the show intro and mistakenly thought, "Oh boy!  There's gonna be lotsa Dashie in this episode!"  And then it was an episode exploring Spike's struggle with self-esteem lol.  Did not see that one coming.

Edited by PegaMister

I'm glad you liked Rainbow Falls . :D That's one of my favorite episodes of the season but I sometimes feel like I'm the only one...

I don't even understand why other people dislike it.  *Shrugs.*  I thought it was enjoyable, overall.  And Soarin almost died because he was checking out his own cheerleaders lol.  Bad with pie.  Bad with cheerleaders. xD

• Brohoof 1

Too fast? I just wanted not a whole book writing XD

Well things, umm, progressed rather quickly lol.  The RD in your story thought your OC was new in town / was essentially just meeting him, and then after just one race... xD  You don't have to fit an entire romance into a single story; you can write little parts of it.  A proper first date is something that might be nice.

• Brohoof 1