Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

*Sniff*Everypony says Pegamister as Dashies biggest fan*Sniff*I onlyget mentioned as a close second, only by Blobulle*Sniff*What do I have to do else then daily Dashie Avas, a Sig with her as my special somepony and that I love her, often posting here and mentioning her often in other threads?! :(

You shouldn't care about that too much. That doesn't change anything about the fact you love her.

have_some_rainbow_dash_by_foxkin-d4ul1p7

If that can make you feel better, I'm also a RD fan (she's my favorite mane 6) yet no one mentioned me.

• Brohoof 4

You shouldn't care about that too much. That doesn't change anything about the fact you love her.

have_some_rainbow_dash_by_foxkin-d4ul1p7

If that can make you feel better, I'm also a RD fan (she's my favorite mane 6) yet no one mentioned me.

How does she keep getting in my house? Wait, how do you have a photo?

• Brohoof 3

I like Rainbow Dash a lot. The first reason is that pegasi are my favorite type of pony. The second reason is because blue and rainbows are my two favorite colors. The third reason is because Rainbow Dash is 20% cooler than everypony else

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I like Rainbow Dash a lot. The first reason is that pegasi are my favorite type of pony. The second reason is because blue and rainbows are my two favorite colors. The third reason is because Rainbow Dash is 20% cooler than everypony else

Well it sounds like you had no choice but to like Rainbow Dash lol.  'Twas destiny!

post-26550-0-52914800-1405628050_thumb.png

*Sigh.*  I don't understand why the RD club posters weren't immediately made available irl after that episode.  I want them, darnit!

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 4

@Pega

*Friends visiting you* So, what is your favourite pony?

*Room, full with Rainbow Dash plushies, posters etc.*

Pega: I dunno ...

:P

Sorry I removed that half of my post because it added it to my old post. xD  It bugs me when it does that.

Here's what Rising was responding to, everybody:

post-26550-0-85395500-1405675333_thumb.png

^ This will probably be my next Facebook cover.  And I said: So help me, if any of my FB friends have to ask me who my favorite pony is...

Where you all find those awesome pics ... I should start looking on more sites then google pictures XD

I find most of them on Deviantart.

dashie_s_bird_nest_by_mastereg-d7cukyu.p

This cute picture makes me long for a scene where somepony calls Rainbow out on how she sleeps everywhere except her house ^_^. Tree branches, lawn chairs, other clouds, you name it. I can see her getting all grumpily defensive about ponies knocking nests without knowing how comfy they can be >_>

• Brohoof 6