Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

actually, was thinking about saving that to use in my fan-fiction (if you don't mind).  such a great name, and would fit nicely!

Sure go ahead. (But if anyone asks you got the idea from me ok?)

• Brohoof 1

These all seem like they'd make great wallpapers.  Plenty of room for icons.  And it kinda looks as though Rainbow is reacting to what sorta stuff you've cluttered your desktop with.

post-26550-0-38654400-1424157847_thumb.pngpost-26550-0-61827400-1424157854_thumb.pngpost-26550-0-95578700-1424157861_thumb.png

And then there's...  This. x3

post-26550-0-99048500-1424157893_thumb.png

Surely only an expert flier who boasts precision aerial control can pull off the upside-down, double "nose" wrinkle maneuver.

A smiling Dashie makes me smile.

post-26550-0-20644000-1424158294_thumb.pngpost-26550-0-39915200-1424158299_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8

I think that's literally every single RD picture on my laptop :P.

Really? 15?? That's it? Weak sauce!

*goes and counts*

I lost count at some point, but I think it was somewhere around 539 Rainbow Dash-related pictures and gifs stored on my laptop...

• Brohoof 3

Strange how my favourite pony is almost a complete opposite of me...

Rainbow Dash, I suppose is the pony that reflects what I want to be (self-confident) which kinda makes me prefer Rainbow Dash over the other members of the Mane 6.

I also like Dash because of the episodes such as "the mysterious mare do well" which really showed Dash in a different light when she realised that she was being overconfident.

• Brohoof 3

2. Blue-Sky Squadron

After careful consideration (and suggestions by my non-brony roommate), I've decided to go with Blue-Sky Squadron.  Sounds kool, and like something from an anime.  And I found a site that makes custom LEGO figures, so I can get blue uniforms for the pilots.  Now just have to commission the logo....

Oh, and I'm going to build a special blue version of my fighter just for this!!! 

• Brohoof 2

For posts like this one, it really makes wish that there was a button for...

mlfw1611-brohoof.gif

On the other hand, too many of these might cause the site to self-destruct.

Returning to the topic's namesake; today, while watching Discovery Family, I noticed in "Secret Of My Excess" that when Fluttershy and Pinkie let out cries of mortal terror, it is Rainbow Dash, rather than Twilight or Applejack, who instantly recognizes them, and bolts into rescue mode. She later proceeds to save Rarity and Spike with Fluttershy's assistance. Not even an RD episode, yet her presence was key to the apotheosis. Observation, swift motion, and passionate resolve: the ingredients of a true heroine.

Edited by Drunk Cheerilee
  • Brohoof 8