Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

I started working on a drawing of Angel wearing Rogue's (X-Men) getup.  They're both attractive redheads, both of them can fly, and they're both strong and sassy (positive connotation on that sassy); it works. x3

post-26550-0-57900600-1482259182_thumb.jpg

It's gotten to the point where I'm making MLP dank memes.

post-26550-0-63293500-1482263945_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ziggy + Angel + Rain
  • Brohoof 4

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

During our Wal-Mart shopping trip yesterday, I found this Rainbow Dash plush bank kind of last-minute.

post-26550-0-81647500-1482610539_thumb.jpg

I realize that her mane and eye color aren't show-accurate (reminds me of a blue-eyed Dashie animation error seasons ago), but I still thought the plush was too cute to leave behind.

• Brohoof 3

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

I hope you all are enjoying Hearth's Warming. I got myself a giant Rainbow Dash plushie this year.

• Brohoof 7

Dark thoughts are banished! Dark thoughts do not exist!

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4477-3810

(The picture of my OC in the profile icon was created by MrBrandonMac. OC description is in the Character Database.)

Can i see it ?

I would if I can. Maybe sometime tomorrow.

• Brohoof 2

Dark thoughts are banished! Dark thoughts do not exist!

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4477-3810

(The picture of my OC in the profile icon was created by MrBrandonMac. OC description is in the Character Database.)