Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Thought I come here because this day is dedicated to her so hope she has a great day today.

Is it her birthday today?

Yep! It sure is. It's her special day because it's not only her birthday, it's also the day she moved into Ponyville.

• Brohoof 9

Well, I guess I'm off to get some pizza for dinner to celebrate best pony's birthday.

I wonder how the Wonderbolts will celebrate it. Then again, if Rainbow ha she been taking the Wonderbolts more seriously ever since Newbie Dash, she probably never said a word to the other Wonderbolts about it.

• Brohoof 9

Well, I guess I'm off to get some pizza for dinner to celebrate best pony's birthday.

I wonder how the Wonderbolts will celebrate it. Then again, if Rainbow ha she been taking the Wonderbolts more seriously ever since Newbie Dash, she probably never said a word to the other Wonderbolts about it.

I guess it depends on what their schedule is for today. If there's a performance, they'll probably have it as planned, if not, then nothing.

Still, wouldn't Spitfire have some kind of records for the Wonderbolts information such as their birth dates, addresses, or resumes? Even if Rainbow Dash were to hold it in, Spitfire still ought to know it was her birthday.

• Brohoof 6

I will say "Happy Birthday" to Rainbow Dash as Rainbow Dash Day is today (in the beginning of February)! She is my 4th favorite pony (instead of 5th) along with Fluttershy! :D ~Allen

• Brohoof 7

*Singing*

Happiness is

Kicking all clouds in

ten seconds flat, and

soaring so high

Happiness is

Reading some Daring Do

A Sonic Rainboom

filling the sky!

Happiness is flying around without a crash

And happiness is a day for Rainbow Dash!

(Parody of "Happiness" from "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown")

Happy Birthday, Rainbow Dash!

rainbow_dash_being_awesome_by_scali-d5m7by Scali

• Brohoof 7

Happy (late) birthaversary, Dashie!

ezgif.com-8752f4b9ef.png

Probably my new favorite fan art of her (or at the very least in the top three), found through the courtesy of EQD's Rainbow Dash Day. 

Aspirebyvest1485992525023.jpg

• Brohoof 11