Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Well rainbow dash is an amazing pony and is growing up and being mature as well which is a bonus to her

• Brohoof 7

post-30427-0-39701000-1418693731.png

Credit to Rainbowdash72 for sig :D credit to Ivory for the amazing avatar :D credit to couleur for the wallpaper
if your in hell keep going

Wow the artwork is amazing for rainbow dash and boy would she pack a punch and give Kos out as fast as she is.

• Brohoof 4

post-30427-0-39701000-1418693731.png

Credit to Rainbowdash72 for sig :D credit to Ivory for the amazing avatar :D credit to couleur for the wallpaper
if your in hell keep going

What are your thoughts of this?

I thought the article itself had some ups and downs. Wasn't a big fan of the implication that she enjoys lording her abilities over the rest of the town (Unless she's at her worst, I think Dash's attitude is more "I'm the best :wub: ", as opposed to "I'm better than you B) " ) and my impression is that she'd much rather prove herself in the big leagues than bask in the generally competitionless life she has now. Also didn't like how it cast Flutters' and Dash's relationship in a negative light, instead of recognizing that it's a pretty give and take relationship between two very different people that has helped both of them grow.

But even so, I liked that it talked about how her failures and problems with flight school are a big influence on how she acts now. And the comments were a mixed bag too, but that's to be expected with EQD :please:.

You see this at your window, what do?

Tell her not to get drool on the glass, and to use the freaking door -_-

img-3323579-1-VvgvbTX.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Don't mind me: Just drive-by brohooving everybody in the Fan Club. xD

Also, I think it's pretty cool that Robert Plant (former Led Zep frontman) wrote a song for Dashie:

post-26550-0-60893700-1418235503.jpeg

• Brohoof 5

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"