Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@PathfinderCS

Rainbow Dash & a preyton doe named "Ashiana Leaf".

preparing_for_show_by_sirzi-dbldzxk.jpg

Preparing for showby Sirzi

Augh; the doe is the star of this pic for me. Beautiful. <3

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, PathfinderCS said:

Augh; the doe is the star of this pic for me. Beautiful. <3

I saw Rainbow Dash with the preyton doe and immediately thought of your avatar. :)

rainbow_the_rednose_raindeer_winged_vers

RAINBOW THE REDNOSE RAINDEER winged versionby MEGARAINBOWDASH2000

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 6

2 minutes ago, RDFan89 said:

I like to see Rainbow playing one of those older Nintendo games like on the SNES.

Yup. I was overjoyed when I found out that USB lookalike controllers were available for $5 a pop from china - means you can run up the zSNES emulator and play all those old mario games on a laptop :)

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Yup. I was overjoyed when I found out that USB lookalike controllers were available for $5 a pop from china - means you can run up the zSNES emulator and play all those old mario games on a laptop :)

Actually, I would like to play it on a actual console and game rather than an emulator, feels more emulator, you should've seen me when I was able to find a copy of GT2 for $30 on the PS1, expensive but rare so it was worth it.

Just now, RDFan89 said:

Actually, I would like to play it on a actual console and game rather than an emulator, feels more emulator, you should've seen me when I was able to find a copy of GT2 for $30 on the PS1, expensive but rare so it was worth it.

I have the actual console here, but can't really play it because it doesn't have HDMI and I don't have an old-style tv.

I can say though that for the SNES, the difference between the emulated version and the physical console is non-existent. Some of my newer consoles (such as the N64 and the Dreamcast) aren't as well emulated though.

I have the actual console here, but can't really play it because it doesn't have HDMI and I don't have an old-style tv.

I can say though that for the SNES, the difference between the emulated version and the physical console is non-existent. Some of my newer consoles (such as the N64 and the Dreamcast) aren't as well emulated though.

I guess me checking for those cable ports may have been a good thing when I was getting my TV. Because I knew that I needed them for my older consoles.

Just now, RDFan89 said:

I guess me checking for those cable ports may have been a good thing when I was getting my TV. Because I knew that I needed them for my older consoles.

UK has a fairly hefty annual licence fee to be allowed to own a TV; for HDMI I can just use a computer monitor, which is better resolution anyhow :)

UK has a fairly hefty annual licence fee to be allowed to own a TV; for HDMI I can just use a computer monitor, which is better resolution anyhow :)

You live in the UK? Guess we use the same version of video games then, most footage I see is usually the US or Japanese version, I always like getting the PAL version of video games due to it being the copy that I normally get.

1 minute ago, RDFan89 said:

You live in the UK? Guess we use the same version of video games then, most footage I see is usually the US or Japanese version, I always like getting the PAL version of video games due to it being the copy that I normally get.

Yup. Other advantage of an emulator is that it isn't region locked :)