Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)
9 minutes ago, ChB said:

@Baby Flyer What are your favorite Rainbow Dash moments?

One of my favorites is when she snuck in the hospital to get the Daring Do book. 

latest?cb=20121006084020

Probably when she got her cutie mark. If not that, maybe the time she saved Scootaloo from getting herself in a wall of hot water in the middle of the night.

@Sparklefan1234 we don't play videogames very often, but to answer your question it depends on the game. I usually beat her at Mario Kart and Mario Party 2, but she always beats me in Super Smash Bros.

Edited by Baby Flyer
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)
5 hours ago, Baby Flyer said:

we don't play videogames very often, but to answer your question it depends on the game. I usually beat her at Mario Kart and Mario Party 2, but she always beats me in Super Smash Bros.

Here's a picture of Mario riding Rainbow Dash! (I'm sorry if I've posted this artwork already.)

super_mario_world_3__by_yalcahoon-d4rudr

Super Mario World 3!by Yalcahoon

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I guess I could call myself a Rainbow Dash fan now since I could picture myself as her at times, I don't plan to change my current name because it is a reference to my friend here in the forums who is a Applejack fan and her favourite number is 89 plus I don't want to lose ownership of this name either.

Edit: Never mind, AJ is still my favourite pony, Rainbow is my second favourite though.

Edited by AJFan89
  • Brohoof 2