Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

On 8/3/2015 at 0:05 PM, Steve Piranha said:

Then I suggest you to read Persona EG fic, there I where I took the personae I'm posting right now. Of course, if you don't mind Flash Sentry as the main character and stealing the waifu again  :icwudt:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/221052/persona-eg

Caught this a couple years late, but...

You really should not have posted Persona EG artwork here (or ANYWHERE) without permission. My collaborator, Zef, prefers for his artwork not to be reposted all over the Internet, especially without giving him proper credit or linking back to the source. That you linked to the story is appreciated, but having linked to the story means that at some point you MUST have seen where Zef and I both asked people NOT to do PRECISELY this.

3 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

I found this Dash animation and it's absolutely captivating. I just can't look away.

Awesome - but how did she get such huge wings? She been sampling Twi's potions again? :D

(I am assuming that's a dream sequence, and can totally imagine her dreaming she has an alicorn sized wingspan :))

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Fair enough, but that's just a short section without sound. I had to add the full video in all its glory.

Not sure that's a good thing though. Its an interesting animation, but the song itself is pretty depressing.