Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Leafeon

today is a great day to worship Trixie  :wub: 

oh and its my 21st  birthday but that not as important   :huh: 

img-1720512-1-great_and_powerful_by_whit

21 YOA?

Trixie encourages you to celebrate the day with the now legal consumption of alcohol!

And after that, come back on the forums so that we may ridicule and laugh at your drunk posting...for Trixie!

21 YOA?

Trixie encourages you to celebrate the day with the now legal consumption of alcohol!

And after that, come back on the forums so that we may ridicule and laugh at your drunk posting...for Trixie!

may ill get drunk someother time cause 

1. i have no taste for beer (mistook a bottle of beer my mom use for cooking for one of my sister's bottle of root beer from Costso and didnt like the taste)

2. my online game friend who's a bartender has send me a few recipes of mix drinks for first time drinker so im gonna try those first but i need a bit of cash before that happen but when i do im try to remember to come on here and do some drunk posts

but enough of this talk of drinking 

tumblr_mqytpxn1GX1s3gar1o1_500.png

It's Trixie Tuesday, what're you going to do today that involves Trixie?

We must obey and pay tribute to The Great And Powerful Trixie! I will not ride my bike today...as Trixie doesn't trust wheels.

Edited by Flutter Dash
  • Brohoof 1

my online game friend who's a bartender has send me a few recipes of mix drinks for first time drinker so im gonna try those first but i need a bit of cash before that happen but when i do im try to remember to come on here and do some drunk posts

I think I might be the only straight shooter here that doesn't use chasers. My liver probably hates me for it, but I can go through vodka like water. My stomach got used to it a long time ago. The only bad thing is I'm a heavyweight now as far as booze is concerned, so I usually have to drink more to get just as loopy as someone else.

But anyway, for my Trixie Tuesday I believe I'll celebrate by watching Boast Busters and Magic Duel back to back. It'll be a simply magical experience. *wink wink nudge nudge*

Do want.

They're magically delicious!

[Depiction of Trixie's adorableness #1]

[Depiction of Trixie's adorableness #2]

More like magically huggable.

And that reminds me, does anyone else think Trixie's cutie mark kind of looks like it could be a Lucky Charms marshmellow?

Moar pics.

[Trixie pix blah blah blah]

Trixie approves of her worshippers.

I was gone for a while, and I came back to this.

I can safely say that this is the highlight of my day.

Also, Trixie's so fresh you can suck her nuts.

I was gone for a while, and I came back to this.

I can safely say that this is the highlight of my day.

Also, Trixie's so fresh you can suck her nuts.

Uh.. your welcome? Well, we worship Trixie for being so great.

• Brohoof 1

Uh.. your welcome? Well, we worship Trixie for being so great.

You can bet your sweet flank we do. All hail our wonderful and awesome goddess, Trixie. :wub:

Edited by Rockymoo

Well, naturally. With me in her fanbase, she knows she's amazing. *smug grin*

Well, yeah. It's a good thing that she likes pinecones and peanut butter crackers. :P

Well, yeah. It's a good thing that she likes pinecones and peanut butter crackers. :P

And vending machines as well as any alternative to wheels. ;D

Well, she doesn't exactly trust wheels but she does love vending machines.

Wheels are pretty creepy when you think about them.  In our modern lives we take wheels for granted, but let's imagine we lived in a pre-wheel society and saw them for the first time.  Aren't they weird?  They roll around unlike any other shape; squares can't do that, triangles can't do that, but circular wheels can.  How does that work?  Moreover, most wheels are hollow circles with a few crossbeams holding them together.  Why do they not break easily?

Something's going on with these-here wheels.  I'm not entirely sure what, and I realize that they are essential to our modern lives, but we shouldn't put all our faith in them.

Perhaps Equestria is the only place with a viable alternative to wheels: Child slave labor Magic.  Here on Earth we should begin thinking of alternatives to wheels to prevent the wheelpocalypse Trixie warned us of.

Edited by Starswirl the Trixie
  • Brohoof 2

Wheels are pretty creepy when you think about them.  In our modern lives we take wheels for granted, but let's imagine we lived in a pre-wheel society and saw them for the first time.  Aren't they weird?  They roll around unlike any other shape; squares can't do that, triangles can't do that, but circular wheels can.  How does that work?  Moreover, most wheels are hollow circles with a few crossbeams holding them together.  Why do they not break easily?

Something's going on with these-here wheels.  I'm not entirely sure what, and I realize that they are essential to our modern lives, but we shouldn't put all our faith in them.

Perhaps Equestria is the only place with a viable alternative to wheels: Child slave labor Magic.  Here on Earth we should begin thinking of alternatives to wheels to prevent the wheelpocalypse Trixie warned us of.

Your right, wheels are creepy. Equestria, I don't think they have the wheels that we have. But, at least Trixie warned us.

That's it.

It all comes together.

Trixie is a prophet.

No, even better. Trixie is Jesus 2.0

I get it now.