Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Show us your voice!

Zacharias

Hehe, really? I think I totally suck, but whatever you say xD.

It's obvious you don't sing often, it's obvious you have some anxiety in you or kind of a "oh garsh I'm such a weirdo" thing going on, but yet hear you are, singing to this forum, talking to us anyway, pushing outside of your comfort zone, and doing it to the best of your ability.  The song was adorable, your discomfort while choosing to do it anyway was charming and inspiring, and because of this, I think you rock :)

• Brohoof 2

Obviously my brother's. ooooo; 

ohhh, duh.. you got me there dude... I mean dudet, I mean female human, i mean.. Bah forget it xD.

• Brohoof 1

It's obvious you don't sing often, it's obvious you have some anxiety in you or kind of a "oh garsh I'm such a weirdo" thing going on, but yet hear you are, singing to this forum, talking to us anyway, pushing outside of your comfort zone, and doing it to the best of your ability.  The song was adorable, your discomfort while choosing to do it anyway was charming and inspiring, and because of this, I think you rock smile.png

Thanks :), And yeah I don't sing a whole ton, I sing some I mean its not like I never sing, but alot of times even when I do its more quiet and shy.

Overall i'm just kinda a shy singer generally, but yeah.

Thanks though :), Made my day to hear that :D.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If this is you, then you do an amazing Dashie voice. It sounds exactly like her!!!

Lol my voice cracked and after that my throat hurt as hell. But i wouldnt say exactly like her more like developing?

Edited by Dashie~

Ok you know what its late enough that I think I might as well do this. :P. Even though my voice sucks and I don't really like it.http://vocaroo.com/i/s0P6qkkYLSaiAnd because I'm bored I'm gonna go ahead and show you my equally (If not more) sucky singing voice.Brace yourselves.http://vocaroo.com/i/s1hXXgpoVOys(It also doesn't help that mine goes robot a few times randomly. >_>.) So hope you don't hate my voice to much :P. Actually I think it sucks so i don't mind that much :P. (OK so I decided to do one more recording just in case it bothers anyone with the random robot things that Vocaroo gives me. So I recorded on audacity and uploaded with me singing again. I think the other runs cleaner but eh I still think I suck xD.)Audacity recording signinghttp://vocaroo.com/i/s0W4I9yHq2lY Once again try your best to enjoy :P. Even if I kinda suck. Alright I did it there, but only because I love you guys :).

Zy-jen, not Zy-gen, really? Huh.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s03cDVvMqMQH

:P

Glad I could make all your dreams come true. ;)
  • Brohoof 1

Zy-jen, not Zy-gen, really? Huh.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s03cDVvMqMQH

tongue.png

Glad I could make all your dreams come true. wink.png

Lol yeah, but people still don't call my Zy-jen and most call my Zy-gen anyways xD. Regardless of what they know.

So you don't bother me muahhaha :D.

Oh my. By the time this is over I'm going to have a million pronunciations of my name xD.

• Brohoof 1

Lol yeah, but people still don't call my Zy-jen and most call my Zy-gen anyways xD. Regardless of what they know.

Zy-gen...it's Zy-gen...Zy-gen...That's what it is...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Brohoof 1

Zy-gen...it's Zy-gen...Zy-gen...That's what it is...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:P, Hahahah I can't believe you actually put that in your siggy xD.

It's my new favorite quote ever, I can't stop listening to it xD

SBB is trend setter, first making everyone sing the Smile song in here, and now hes got you putting him rambling about my name in your siggy xD.

• Brohoof 1

I'm just gonna call you Captain Sparkle Boots if that's alright with you.  

• Brohoof 1

I'm just gonna call you Captain Sparkle Boots if that's alright with you.  

Assuming that I remember that name Idc xD.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

SBB is trend setter, first making everyone sing the Smile song in here, and now hes got you putting him rambling about my name in your siggy xD.

I'm totally gonna do my own version of what he said in my own voice.

Edited by Champion RD92
  • Brohoof 1