Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

25$ giveaway for best OC character! [Closed]

Pixel Mouse

Here is my favorite OC darts, does the style differentiate to much from the show for you? I don't know if you will accept black outlines.

darts___oc_by_karyudo_kun-d5w37nz.png

Also I consider him a Wonderbolt, but it's up to you whether you want to consider that or not, the only picture i have of him in uniform is a crappy pony generator one, but you get the idea right?

post-2292-0-10669300-1331484921_thumb.png

I don't think You will need his backstory or anything, but here is any thing else you would like to know: http://mlpforums.com/topic/9280-darts/
  • Brohoof 1

Here is my favorite OC darts, does the style differentiate to much from the show for you? I don't know if you will accept black outlines.

darts___oc_by_karyudo_kun-d5w37nz.png

Also I consider him a Wonderbolt, but it's up to you whether you want to consider that or not, the only picture i have of him in uniform is a crappy pony generator one, but you get the idea right?

I don't think You will need his backstory or anything, but here is any thing else you would like to know: http://mlpforums.com/topic/9280-darts/

I really like it, although I am looking for stuff that looks like it's from the actual show... Very close and I may be able to do some touch ups, but it would be very nice to see if you had one that looked like the pony generator one, just on a side angle and without the suit. :)

Good luck,

David

I really like it, although I am looking for stuff that looks like it's from the actual show... Very close and I may be able to do some touch ups, but it would be very nice to see if you had one that looked like the pony generator one, just on a side angle and without the suit. :)

Good luck,

David

Oh I do actually, I just didn't think you would be looking for OCs made with the generator.

Does this help out more? Does he need to be in any special pose or something?

66647_10151429534866870_1073138090_n.jpg

Tangerine Breeze

myponyfilly.png

Sprinkles

So...do I have to like give you some sort of detailed biography of the two? I have a few more...not that any of them have some super weird background story

No background story is needed, very nice OCs. Thanks for posting. ALTHOUGH... I would like to know what Tangerine Breeze's cutie mark represents.

Oh I do actually, I just didn't think you would be looking for OCs made with the generator.

Does this help out more? Does he need to be in any special pose or something?

Not actually made with the generator, but the same style as done in the generator. I will see what I can do with this, but the generator's images tend to be a little small.

Edited by Pixel Mouse
  • Brohoof 1

in the short story I wrote because boredom, he was a very unfreindly and grouchy pony, though he is in no way evil, I would assume his line of work has to do with knives (either using them or making them or selling them)

(Sprinkles later gets her cutie mark and its a block of cheese)

I can reupload the images bigger if you want, but I didn't exactly know how big you wanted them and I generally thought smaller was better unless asked

• Brohoof 1

Well, she's been rushed but I've finished (for now). Is this the expression you were looking for? I can always update expression/stance if needed.

attachicon.gifFreida Profile (Rushed).png

I'm not happy with how I made her mane, but it'll have to do for now :/

Excellent! Exactly what I was looking for. If I can put her in the animation, I will for sure. While you say you where rushed, I must say, it doesn't show.

Oh sorry for the background. Here it is without the background. I hope this is better.

If you want me to change anything else just tell me.  ^_^

Your OC is now in the animation. Got inspired and put em in. He fits in to the scene perfectly. Also I hope you don't mind, but I had to make a few body part changes to make him look as if he where jumping into the air. :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm just curious, did my OC make it in the animation?  I don't really care if I didn't win the 25$  I think it would be cool to see Vivid in an animation :)

As of right now your OC isn't in the animation as basically I have been very lazy putting in OCs. Basically the animation is very close to done, I just need to put in OCs. The only request that I have for you, is perhaps a version of Vivid without the background? Also the contest runs till March 30th, so I can't really say who's going to win the actual 25$, and I probably shouldn't say who's OCs are in or not either but I already did for most of the ones I have in the animation so... Yeah... It's gonna be a while before this is over. :)

(edited)

I just remembered that I had an old OC that I made a year ago or so. I haven't used it much, but I think it's what you're looking for

img-1196490-1-kPalJ3e.png

Can I have my 25 bucks now?

Oh my gawd hahahahahaha you sir, YOU have made my day!! X'D oh my god my stomach hurts from laughing to much!! Wow! Could u draw my OC? Edited by Snowdream
  • Brohoof 5

Oh my gawd hahahahahaha you sit, YOU have made my day!! X'D oh my god my stomach hurts from laughing to much!! Wow! Could u draw my OC?

Of course I can, do you want me to draw Snowdream? While I can't do it currently, I will get to it as fast as I possibly can. You will LOVE the results, I can guarantee that!

Oh my gawd hahahahahaha you sit, YOU have made my day!! X'D oh my god my stomach hurts from laughing to much!! Wow! Could u draw my OC?

It took a lot of time to perfect it, but I think it turned out incredibly. And btw, I used the picture in your OC page, not the avatar. 

You can definitely see that this is my best work so far, I really deserve more recognition...

Q6UPcGn.png

• Brohoof 5

Of course I can, do you want me to draw Snowdream? While I can't do it currently, I will get to it as fast as I possibly can. You will LOVE the results, I can guarantee that!

It took a lot of time to perfect it, but I think it turned out incredibly. And btw, I used the picture in your OC page, not the avatar.

You can definitely see that this is my best work so far, I really deserve more recognition...

Q6UPcGn.png

Oh yes you deserve wayyyy more recognition, in fact, you should start doing commissions, that'll get you recognized. Thankyou so much for doing my OC it must have taken so long to creat a picture with such incredible detail!

• Brohoof 3

Here are my OCs.

Art Dream:

Art Dream is my ponysona. Artistic, funny, and fast. She is the funniest pony in Cloudsdale and is also known for her awesome art.

post-11877-0-00794600-1362276985_thumb.png

Moonlit Gaze:

A young filly mothered by Art Dream herself. Her father died in the war so she is only left with her mother.

post-11877-0-88003600-1362277017_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

I drew this for the contest. my oc is called dragonrage and I hope you like it! I can't wait to see the animation you are making. when will the contest be over?

Wow! Really awesome, although if you look at most of the other submissions, you can see that they look as if there where from the show, with no background. You are very talented, but it's not quite what I'm looking for. I will see if I can put it in, but if I can't, are you ok if I put it honorable mentions section of the credits?

Anyway, as for when the contest ends, that would be march 30th. If you have time and want to draw something that would work, that would be awesome. The style I'm looking for is something like ~DerpyWhooves~'s work.

Well even though the likely hood of me getting picked is very low it would still be awesome if I did! You could use either of my two OC's Techmo or Mellow if you would like! You can refer to me as Mellow Or MellowBrony either one is fine and the links are in my signature sorry I cant put a picture or link in this Im on a different computer then the one I normally use. Have a nice day!

she isn't really a pony, kinda like how Zecora isn't a pony, but here she is. her name is Sorabi and she is an Okapi. She is really really shy mainly cause no one here really looks like her (and she thinks she talks funny) 

She fits in as she does have a horn! well two.

post-13257-0-53086100-1362376014_thumb.jpg

My oc is called Brown Horizon.

post-13325-0-53471200-1362376327_thumb.png

He is the James Patterson of Equestria. He has written the Foal and the Filly series, the Pegasi and the Stone, and the highly acalamed Laws of the Sky.

Hope my story shows you more than meets the eye for my OC.

Thanks and Bro Hoof. /)

I cleaned up my drawing and made it simpler  and more like the style on the show as well as assing a pic of the cutie mark for drafonrage. I hope you enjoy and I can't wait to see the animation.

dragonrage I mean.... stupid typo! derp derp derp derp derp derpderp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derpd derp derp'derp derp derp deep derp derp deep serp eep dereerrrpppppp

^_^B):angry::lol:

post-13308-0-57085200-1362383419_thumb.png

post-13308-0-46993400-1362383443_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1