Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

25$ giveaway for best OC character! [Closed]

Pixel Mouse

Hmm, mkay, I'll participate, What I have here is a pretty simple character, might be hard to see the lines n stuff because of the background colour, which I'll delete in a sec. This one was completely drawn by free hand btw so it isn't completely show accurate and some of the lines might be a bit jittery. I can make the necessary changes though if you want to. 

moar_angles___colored_by_shadowmov3r-d54

Hmm, mkay, I'll participate, What I have here is a pretty simple character, might be hard to see the lines n stuff because of the background colour, which I'll delete in a sec. This one was completely drawn by free hand btw so it isn't completely show accurate and some of the lines might be a bit jittery. I can make the necessary changes though if you want to. 

img-1244258-1-moar_angles___colored_by_s

Wow! Really good for a freehand. Would it be possible to get her head to the left, and with a mild shocked expression? 

Thanks for posting!

Wow! Really good for a freehand. Would it be possible to get her head to the left, and with a mild shocked expression? 

Thanks for posting!

Sure! Uhmm, not sure what you mean with slightly shocked? What kind of shocked are you looking for, the "Oh my god what just happened" or the "Oh my god, that actually happened!" or "Oh my god, I can't believe you pulled that off!" etc. face?

For some random expressions I found these 2 that might seem fitting, your thoughts?

18da0d567aa78dec796a8101aa501d328357c9b4Night-time-PC-shocked-face.png

You can expect it within 3 days, depending on the amount of schoolwork I still have to finish.

Sure! Uhmm, not sure what you mean with slightly shocked? What kind of shocked are you looking for, the "Oh my god what just happened" or the "Oh my god, that actually happened!" or "Oh my god, I can't believe you pulled that off!" etc. face?

For some random expressions I found these 2 that might seem fitting, your thoughts?

img-1245708-1-18da0d567aa78dec796a8101aaimg-1245708-2-Night-time-PC-shocked-face

You can expect it within 3 days, depending on the amount of schoolwork I still have to finish.

Awesome! The lower one is around the kind of expression i'm looking for. It's kind of a half fear, half whoa face... Dunno. Can't really describe it with words... xD

Awesome! The lower one is around the kind of expression i'm looking for. It's kind of a half fear, half whoa face... Dunno. Can't really describe it with words... xD

Sorry dude, I can't draw right now, I injured my drawing hand and I can't hold anything in my hand :/ , so unless my hand heals within the deadline you can count me out.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I finally have a quick teaser uploaded to my youtube channel that you can watch here:

Unfortunately, along with success, also comes problems. My movie editor, Camtasia Studio, has a problem with audio. Hopefully I will get a new video editor soon, but as for now, we are at a halt in terms of editing the actual video. If anyone can recommend a good video editor, that would be much appreciated.

*Just whistles cause' I know I'm gonna win...*

Epic_face.png

Here's Raven:

9888db1836f8e3949d23deb114595a5c.pngLater pony-loving loosers! That's all I got here in this thread!

Incog out...

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy

I finally have a quick teaser uploaded to my youtube channel that you can watch here:

Unfortunately, along with success, also comes problems. My movie editor, Camtasia Studio, has a problem with audio. Hopefully I will get a new video editor soon, but as for now, we are at a halt in terms of editing the actual video. If anyone can recommend a good video editor, that would be much appreciated.

My OC wasn't in the trailer, what the heck? How are you supposed to attract viewers without a great OC? Never though about that, huh?

• Brohoof 1

Yay, my OC's were in the trailer! Kewl. 

My OC wasn't in the trailer, what the heck? How are you supposed to attract viewers without a great OC? Never though about that, huh?

I believe i was the first one to be added into the actual thing, so that might be why mine were in there.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

can you use Snowdream please? is it too late to sign up? I hope it isn't. I have a picture of Snowdream that is kinda like the show, but you know what she looks like from my sig

post-11488-0-24144000-1364468159_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Edit:: I realized none of my pictures really qualified. I'm sorry, but consider this a friendly bump. :3 

Ooh, I hope you get to use Ultraviolet, that would be super awesome! wub.png  I honestly don't care about the prize but it would be really cool to have her in the animation. 

Name: Kylie 

Forum name: Bronyette

post-11323-0-00148700-1364489169_thumb.png

Edited by Bronyette
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Finally.

The moment!

So basically this is what happened.

Inside my head, The Original PWD's "Arcane" 

img-1197231-2-f0780fdaf6db33ec0db922b58c

and Alpha Centauri's "Freida Furry Ears" 

post-1641-0-96182300-1361393847_thumb.pn

were having a epic battle. Arcane firing his uber lazors of cuteness, and Freida building an incredible amount of sheer awesome power simply with her presence. Suddenly Arcane shot a bolt of cuteness directly at Freida, but she dodged just in time. Freida's aura exploded back at Arcane and then.....!

* Commercial break*

During the final lead up to the end of the contest, I got an excellent submission from Winterbass. 

img-1244258-1-moar_angles___colored_by_s

Unfortunately, it didn't quite fit, but was still really amazing. In a later post, it came up that he had actually hurt his drawing hand. So, I don't know if it's healed yet, but everyone wish him well!

As a second honorable mention, Basileus Soundgarden submitted possible the most incredible OC ever. 

img-1196490-1-kPalJ3e.png

As you can tell, it wasn't right to use in the animation, because this character passes the amount of work and quality that goes into characters actually used in MLP: FiM. Basically it was too good for the animation. Unbelievable. You are an inspiration to us all.

Alright, now back to the epic battle between Arcane and Freida. Something happened about a second cuteness lazer, huge explosions and various other epic stuff. In the end, I couldn't resist the cuteness anymore.

Congratulations to The Original PWD's "Arcane"!

Thanks to everyone for making this possible and submitting such awesome OCs!

The only thing left to do is finish the animation, and having everyone contribute to it is a huge honor. I don't totally know when I can finish it, but hopefully it will be fairly soon.

Thanks to everyone for posting, and have a great day!

Edited by Pixel Mouse
  • Brohoof 2

CUTE!?!?... Well, its at least something.

I enjoyed sitting in this thread and looking at the other submissions. I think if they all had scared facial expressions, Pixel Mouse would have had the hardest time deciding who would win.

post-1641-0-27799300-1364759746_thumb.png

Its OK Freida. Maybe next time.

Well it was fun watching all the shocked OC's roll in, and I must admit, there is a lot of talent in this forum.

To be honest, I had no idea how I would have spent the money here in the UK anyway.

So, congrats to The Original PWD. and I can't wait for the animation. smile.png

• Brohoof 1

OpenShot the free and open source video editor for linux is very  soon coming to Windows http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/421164014/openshot-video-editor-for-windows-mac-and-linux?ref=category thanks to kickstarter.Pretty awesome.