Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nice Names You've Been Called

Feather Gem

I can't say Ive been called any nice nicknames per say, I've only really been called by my real name, shortened really name, oh and one guy use to call me bravo for whatever reason. I don't get many nicknames though.

On here Im normally just called Zygen, or zy Maybe once or twice, i think there's a couple more, but I can't remember them all.

There was also a while when Gone airborne called me zgyme or something like that after a typo of his :P not sure if that counts or not.

As for just compliments people have called me smart, and nice, and cool, and a good trumpet player. Of course I honestly don't believe the compliments to much, not because of them but just because i don't really think of myself highly well.. At all :P

Of course I have also been called my fair share of insulting names and stuff, and some people tell me im to nice, not sure if that's insulting or not though :P

Never been one to be nicknamed much though.

I have been called many names, Best in the World, Number #1, and usually they call me the Element of Kindness.

All of these names, people called me were all confirmed by me. Pretty much not the best names called. :P

• Brohoof 1

Because my name is Abraham, or Abe, for short, all my friends have taken to calling me 'Babe.' Partly because it rhymes, partly because I'm somewhat of a flirt :P

This has led to some very awkward moments when we are around people who don't know that it's my nickname.

I get called nerd a lot... And it's quite funny  :lol:  I'm not really nerdy, but my friends insist on calling me that sometimes. Usually happens whenever I take a while to explain things.

I've been called "Cowboy" before when dressed in that matter, and one of my teachers called me "Willie"(after Willie Nelson) once when I was carrying around a guitar in old, beat-up case(the fact I have really long hair adds to it).

And despite my height, my mom calls me stretch(I'm only 5' 4", but she's only 4' 9" so I look really tall next to her.) 

Names I've been called

Moon, Loony, Lulu, Halls, Moomoo, Her, Twiglet, Neo

I was called Moon by my grandma, because she said when I smiled I was like a moon, I never understood her too well. 

Loony because I'm kinda ditzy and it's similar to Luna

Lulu by one of my friends, because he's too lazy to say my proper name

halls because my middle name is Hollie, and it kinda caught on somehow.

MooMoo, from being called Moon, and crossed with Lulu.

Twiglet because someone said I looked like 'a small twig'

and Neo because I share the same last name with Keanu Reeves. 

I'm also called Lovegood by some people too, which is always odd.

Well, I was once called "random girl" and "Hanna" But I wouldn't consider those "nice names" since I'm pretty sure that they only called me that because they didn't know my name. By the way, Hanna isn't my name, its a name of some random chick at my school. *shrugs*

> My Sun

> My Sunshine

> Sunie

> Little ladybug

> Wooweenka

> Foxie

> Kitten

> Sisů

> Chemist

> Little scientist

> Artist

> Shniffy

> Shniffyniatko

> Cassie

> Coconut Cookie

And Coco&Cocodrillka of course.

Edited by Suntouched Coco

I don't know if this counts as nice or not, but I've been called 'shortie' or 'smallie' a lot in my life. The reason why I've been called it is obvious. And my parents call me 'sweetie pie' and 'sweetie' a lot. Sometimes I wonder if they're just hungry for some candy or pie....

Edited by Fireball Rush

At work I'm the "quiet cute one" which is the opposite of what I really am. Seriously, my coworkers always go "awwww she's so cuteeeeee" and some customers quote stuff I say and go "awwwww"  And I'm not joking that is what I am known as there. My boss said to me once "You're my favorite because you're the quiet one."

I've also been called Jewlia (due to being half Jewish...and the first half of my name sounds like "Jew"), Sammi "Sweetheart" (sadly in grade 8 my friends and I gave each other Jersey Shore names..though I hated the show.), Cat Lady, Sheldon, Wifey, Mozart, Fluttershy, Bramblestar (when my friends in grade 6 thought it would be a genius idea to make a Warriors clan at my school and made me their leader because I showed them the dang books), and of course my Mommy calls me Monkey. My friend also calls me Pinkie Pie sometimes.

People at my college call me by my two middle initials DK (yea, some people even call me Donkey Kong because of this). I keep telling them that joke's getting old.

Some of my friends at church call me by my username Thunder-Dash. 

I was called Pikachu in the 9th grade because I was quick, and energetic. 

Either by my actual name or a name of my old, very, very old character from D&D and later Ultima Online. Surprisingly, the name of my old character is the one most of people I know use even nowdays. I think quite a few people think it IS my name.

I've also been called Fluffy for a few years in high school. And no, it had nothing to do with any of my physical attributes, it was because I won certain competition where I signed as a Fluffy Kitten. Obviously I wasn't expecting to win and have my photo with "Fluffy Kitten" written in gold letters under it on a wall in school.

I have a friend who called me "LJD" for a while. It stood for Little Jewish Dancer. I thought it was sweet and cute. But then I became an atheist so it kinda had to be cut. It was fun while it lasted though.

I also have a strange friend/acquaintance (don't really know what to call him) who would call me "Little Sis" which is where my username comes from.

Based off my name Becca, I get a lot of people who call me Becs. I also have a friend who has made it his goal to come up with really dumb nicknames based off the name Becca. I've gotten Becca-Doodle-Doo, Bectastic, Becaroonie, Becinator...the list goes on forever.

My friends here call me "Fractal" or "Fracta"

My Eve friends call me "hacker" (I run electronic warfare, the most annoying of PVP disciplines!)

My EVE brony friends call me "Luna"

My League of Legends friends call me "Doc" (my username is doctorwhofanatic) or "caster" due to my habit of casting more than I actually play (I actually make a bit of money, but not much)

My friends at school call me "N***** Brent", which sorta started after someone called me that to try to mess with me, so we rolled with it. Or just "hey you" if there are people nearby

Edited by FractaLuna

Ive been called:

*Large Gasp of Air*

Jamie

Jay

Jammy

Jamiequadbike

Jamster

Jammy Dodger

Quadester

Quadbike

Quaddy

And sadly: Jamie Queerbike : :angry:

Well, it happens that my friends call me "The genius", which I suppose is pretty sweet. I remember once when I searched for information about psychology with a friend for a school project, and we stumbled across some philosophers names. I knew most of them, and told my friend some facts about each one of them, and after a while she said: "Elsa, one day you'll be among all of these famous names, I'm sure of it". I've also been called "Sweetie" by my favorite teacher, which made me very surprised and to not mention happy. 

All of the names I've been called isn't always that kind though... Nerd is the most common one, but people can be more creative and mean than that. I try to ignore it though. Love and tolerate, right? :)

Edited by Shaky Novel

"Shoe" is what most people called me as a kid and up through high school. It's part of my last name. Haven't been called that in years.

People around here sometimes call me Art or Arty for short, but rarely outside of Skype conversations.

Ah, interesting. One of my friends who is in an improv comedy troupe once called another friend of mine "Senator". Since then, 6 of us have acquired such names: "Senator", "Constable", "Rabbi", "Headmaster", and "Warden". I was dubbed "Inspector".

• 9 months later...

One of my X boyfriends still call me is to this day. Sexy hippy lol I love it..

My good friend Ross calls me, Bear

One of my best friends, same guy who got me in to MLP calls me Pinkie Pie. and has been for a long time.. long before I even got in to the show.. because I remind him of her so much. 

My favorite nickname is "Wilfred" (my real name is Will) that one of my exes calls me! Its just such a funny, cute pet name, and I find it nice that she even calls me that long after we broke up, since it shows that we actually are still very good friends, something I strive for with all my exes.