Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Friendship Express RP

Descant

@,

Well I guess it was time to quickly catch up with the others, and it seemed they were slowly coming out onto the station as well. It didn't take long for him to Spot Star and Hop a little further down as they just exited the carriage.  He nudged Moonbeam and gestured over in their direction. “Well, there they are. Aren't they just adorable? Alright moving on, let’s be polite and say hi. I’m sure you guys have allot to discuss.”

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@,

Well I guess it was time to quickly catch up with the others, and it seemed they were slowly coming out onto the station as well. It didn't take long for him to Spot Star and Hop a little further down as they just exited the carriage.  He nudged Moonbeam and gestured over in their direction. “Well, there they are. Aren't they just adorable? Alright moving on, let’s be polite and say hi. I’m sure you guys have allot to discuss.”

"Oh! There they are! Let's go!" She rushed towards her friends and stopped just in front of them. "Little Hop! Star! We found you! We woke up late!" she said with a hearty laugh. "Sorry we didn't see you between stops. We were kind of preoccupied. But anyway, how have things been going for you two? Did everything go alright at the falls?"

(I'd link Flame Dancer and whatever name Little Hop's creator is going by now, but I can't tell because everyone is a pokemon or some other weird thing)

Edited by Melon Cauliflower
  • Brohoof 2

"Well alright then. An adventure it shall be! Shall we away?" With that, Jabber began trudging his way out of the train station and into the city of Sydneigh.

...didn't he just do this yesterday? Except Mirror was Accent and the town was a little more rustic and folksy. But that day had ended rather horribly. What exactly had happened?...

1) Fine breakfast (after running through some alleys and what-not)

2) Lovely view of the Falls (during which he was a pansy and didn't hold her hoof right away)

3) She left mysteriously

4) Plan to murder: engage.

Actually, that day had ended pretty well, now that he thought about it. But it had started bad with the breakfast, so Jabber resolved not to screw this up. After all, conspirators needed to be friends first, right? Because there was no way that following through with this plan with Mirror could result in anything but Accent's undying love. 

"I suppose we shall." This was going to be too easy. She had it all planned out. Take out Encore in whatever way possible. Stall. cause Jabber to miss train, while still managing to be on it in time. She just had to make sure he didn't realize what she meant by 'the exact same reason' for wanting Encore dead. She started to walk into the city with Jabber.

(OOC: I want to see what Rag and Tag do. Also, if somepony sees them together, perfect for misunderstandings. Hint hint.)

@@Flareon

Accent needed to take a breather from her laughing, leaning back a bit on the bench. She didn't even notice that Encore was staring right at her eyes, until hers had made straight contact with his. She scooted over a little closer to him, giving off one of her usual smiles towards him.

"So... Any other place you want to go, Encore? Or do you still need a break from that laughing?", she asked, giggling.

@@Marathon,

@,

"Oh! There they are! Let's go!" She rushed towards her friends and stopped just in front of them. "Little Hop! Star! We found you! We woke up late!" she said with a hearty laugh. "Sorry we didn't see you between stops. We were kind of preoccupied. But anyway, how have things been going for you two? Did everything go alright at the falls?"

(I'd link Flame Dancer and whatever name Little Hop's creator is going by now, but I can't tell because everyone is a pokemon or some other weird thing)

Star walked out of the train and down towards the exit of the station, assuming that Hop was following.

She waved at Moonbeam and Keeper as they came into sight. "Hey you guys." She said, smiling at her two friends. "At the falls ? Well...Hop and I saved a very nice blind pony from falling over the edge...but I ended up getting really really cold so we went back to the train...and that's pretty much it." She said.

@@Marathon,

Star walked out of the train and down towards the exit of the station, assuming that Hop was following.

She waved at Moonbeam and Keeper as they came into sight. "Hey you guys." She said, smiling at her two friends. "At the falls ? Well...Hop and I saved a very nice blind pony from falling over the edge...but I ended up getting really really cold so we went back to the train...and that's pretty much it." She said.

@@Marathon,

"Wow! You saved somepony? You should feel really proud of yourselves. Star Keeper and I went on that boat ride I talked about. It was..." she began, staring off into the distance for a moment with a longing, romantic look in her eyes, "wonderful. Anyway, where are the two of you going? You wouldn't mind if Star Keeper and I tagged along too, would you? Like a double-date?"

• Brohoof 1

@,

@@The-Master,

@@Marathon,

Star nodded. "Of course you can come. Hop and I were just off to look for some breafa-" She trailed off as she noticed somepony playing the accordion on a street corner...that's when she realized its been over two days since she had played...music.

"I gotta go grab my guitar...I will be right back." She said, spreading her wings and flying back to the train before anypony could stop her.

She walked in the door and quickly trotted down the hall towards her room.

• Brohoof 1

@The-Master,

@Marathon,

"Huh. That was rather odd. Anyway, Little Hop, how have things been going for you? Enjoying the trip so far?" asked Moonbeam in a friendly manner. She was finally starting to fully wake up, and her head was clear. She smiled at Hop and rested her head warmly against Star Keeper.

@@Flareon

Accent needed to take a breather from her laughing, leaning back a bit on the bench. She didn't even notice that Encore was staring right at her eyes, until hers had made straight contact with his. She scooted over a little closer to him, giving off one of her usual smiles towards him.

"So... Any other place you want to go, Encore? Or do you still need a break from that laughing?", she asked, giggling.

Taking heart from the fact that she fact that she did not move away, but rather scooted towards him, Encore smiled and inched towards Accent as well. "Can you not think of somewhere we ought to go together?" He wavered, as if about to lean in, then hesitated. He had to be sure first.

The twins trotted off the train, and nodding at each other, trotted off in separate directions. They knew what to do. Rag had described the pair as best she could to her brother, and they were on the lookout.

• Brohoof 1

Taking heart from the fact that she fact that she did not move away, but rather scooted towards him, Encore smiled and inched towards Accent as well. "Can you not think of somewhere we ought to go together?" He wavered, as if about to lean in, then hesitated. He had to be sure first.

The twins trotted off the train, and nodding at each other, trotted off in separate directions. They knew what to do. Rag had described the pair as best she could to her brother, and they were on the lookout.

Accent felt a bit sneaky with Encore's question. Sure, they could go to the opera house like she had mentioned before, but, she felt a bit... good. As in, those kinds of thoughts. Not those thoughts, but those-- OK, she just wants to kiss him.

"Well... Nope, not a thing.", she finally said, moving a hoof over towards Encore's, slightly touching.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Accent felt a bit sneaky with Encore's question. Sure, they could go to the opera house like she had mentioned before, but, she felt a bit... good. As in, those kinds of thoughts. Not those thoughts, but those-- OK, she just wants to kiss him.

"Well... Nope, not a thing.", she finally said, moving a hoof over towards Encore's, slightly touching.

Her faint touch seemed to provide the nerve Encore needed so badly, as did the subtle change in demeanor. With a jump of his heart, Encore murmured, "Well, I can." Not even a moment had passed before he had closed his eyes and leant in. And his lips met hers. He knew not what to expect in response, but the time had never seemed more right.

Trotting around a corner, Rag spotted the familiar lavender stallion. She'd recognize him anywhere, but it seemed he had eyes for nopony but the mare he sat with. She began to push through the crowd towards them, but stopped dead in her tracks when he kissed the mare. A broad, almost childish grin split her muzzle, and she wolf-whistled at them.

((Sounds like it would be a bad time for Jabber and Mirror to stumble upon them, wouldn't it be, @@Kolth?))

Edited by Flareon

Her faint touch seemed to provide the nerve Encore needed so badly. With a jump of his heart, Encore murmured, "Well, I can." Not even a moment had passed before he had closed his eyes and leant in. And his lips met hers. He knew not what to expect in response, but the time had never seemed more right.

Trotting around a corner, Rag spotted the familiar lavender stallion. She'd recognize him anywhere, but it seemed he had eyes for nopony but the mare he sat with. She began to push through the crowd towards them, but stopped dead in her tracks when he kissed the mare. A broad, almost childish grin split her muzzle, and she wolf-whistled at them. 

((Sounds like it would be a bad time for Jabber and Mirror to stumble upon them, wouldn't it be, @@Kolth[/b]?"

((In that case...))

Accent wasn't really surprised by the kiss at all, as her eyes slowly lowered shut, and a small hint of a blush was beginning to appear right above her cheekbones. Her ears managed to catch somepony shooting out a wolf-whistle, but she didn't mind that. Right now, she was in absolute bliss... Her crush was finally kissing her, and she didn't want the moment to be interrupted in any way, as she continued to hold the kiss.

• Brohoof 1

((In that case...))

Accent wasn't really surprised by the kiss at all, as her eyes slowly lowered shut, and a small hint of a blush was beginning to appear right above her cheekbones. Her ears managed to catch somepony shooting out a wolf-whistle, but she didn't mind that. Right now, she was in absolute bliss... Her crush was finally kissing her, and she didn't want the moment to be interrupted in any way, as she continued to hold the kiss.

Obviously pleased at the enthusiastic response, Encore allowed the moment to hold on. He wanted it to last. Her lips tasted sweet... His cheeks turned slightly pink at the whistle, but he ignored it and remained in Accent's embrace...

Rag's eyes widened slightly at their reaction. She had been sure Encore would have pulled away, embarrassed, after a wolf-whistle. Well, she reflected as she gazed at the pair, they really were a sweet couple. 

@@Kolth,@

Tag wandered the streets of Sydneigh, not far from where Rag ended up. He passed by a couple, a silver colt and green mare, and glanced at them from the corner of his eye. They vaguely resembled Rag's description. He paused, pretending to examine a storefront near where they were standing, and tried to listen in on their conversation subtly.

(edited)

(Ok well since Emerald hasn't posted I'm gonna continue in any way I feel)

@@Glaceon

Melody decided it would be better to split up leaving Chrissie to do whatever she wanted. Melody walked the streets eventually getting herself lost in the city. Oh dear look at what you've gotten yourself into now Melody. I wonder if anypony could help me out? Melody continued walking around before she saw a red pony staring at a store front. Slowly Melody walked up to the red stallion. "Um...excuse me...this is kind of silly to say but I think I'm lost. Could you give me a hoof?"

(battery on laptop almost dead must charge will be back on soon.)

Edited by Quilava

((Sorry I haven't been posting lately - My teachers...rawr. If something happens that makes this post sound wierd, I just wanna' let ya' know that I didn't read the last page (no time)))

Actius grinned. "Right, then! To the Opera House!" He trotted off with Silent and they soon arrived at the House after looking at a map.

((Sorry for the quality of the post too))

((Sorry I haven't been posting lately - My teachers...rawr. If something happens that makes this post sound wierd, I just wanna' let ya' know that I didn't read the last page (no time)))

Actius grinned. "Right, then! To the Opera House!" He trotted off with Silent and they soon arrived at the House after looking at a map.

((Sorry for the quality of the post too))

Silent grinned, glad that they were going to the opera house. On the other hoof, however, she realized he had let go of her hoof...'Oh well. The opera house is somewhat romantic, right?'

They walked along a small bridge over the water as the opera house came into view. Her jaw dropped, the beauty of the building over coming ner. She tried to close her mouth, but she couldn't hold back a wide smile from her face.

@The-Master,

@Marathon,

"Huh. That was rather odd. Anyway, Little Hop, how have things been going for you? Enjoying the trip so far?" asked Moonbeam in a friendly manner. She was finally starting to fully wake up, and her head was clear. She smiled at Hop and rested her head warmly against Star Keeper.

Hop nodded her head, still just a little tired. "Things have been good.. *yawn*.. yesterday was eventful. Did any of you two know that Star brought a guitar? I didn't see one in her room last night. Or this morning. Then again I'm still getting over a hangover. It should be illegal to have wine that good."
  • Brohoof 2

Hop nodded her head, still just a little tired. "Things have been good.. *yawn*.. yesterday was eventful. Did any of you two know that Star brought a guitar? I didn't see one in her room last night. Or this morning. Then again I'm still getting over a hangover. It should be illegal to have wine that good."

@The-Master,

@Marathon,

After grabbing her guitar, Star flew out to where Hop, Keeper and Moonbeam waited. "Sorry...I just thought I would get it and busk or something...I haven't played music in a couple days...which is rather rare for me." She said, putting her guitar over her back and smiling.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Max always felt good when he helped another pony have a good time. He felt accomplished when he did the right thing. But he never has felt like his mood was directly tied into the mood of others. At least, not to this extent. It was very foreign to him. For reasons he couldn't quiet put his hoof on, seeing this blind mare with a smile on his face just made him want to do more. He wanted to do everything in his power to maintain that smile. Because it made him feel happy. Max had a few theories behind the cause, one of them being something he deemed impossible years ago. He pushed the thought aside. 

"I think there is a park up the hill where you cant hear any of the city noise. I don't know if that interests you, but it is a rather peaceful place." Max suggested. There was a museum, but he didn't think paintings would interest a blind pony.

"A park? I've always enjoyed going to the park. may we go, please?" she asked Max.

Unholy flicked her tail back and forth playfully as she walked in a circle around the pony in the fedora.

"come on, lets go!" she chimed, bouncing forward as she walked. (much like Pinkie Pie)

(edited)

Well, they certainly must have had one too many last night.  Oh, bad memories there. "Heh, I think most of us have been down that road once or twice. But I didn't know you were a musician Star. I'd love to hear you play sometime. I'm sure you'll be spectacular." He nuzzled Moonbeam in return, giving a slight chuckle as well. It was nice that she was so open about everything, even out here. "So where do we get started?"

Edited by The-Master

"I suppose we shall." This was going to be too easy. She had it all planned out. Take out Encore in whatever way possible. Stall. cause Jabber to miss train, while still managing to be on it in time. She just had to make sure he didn't realize what she meant by 'the exact same reason' for wanting Encore dead. She started to walk into the city with Jabber.

(OOC: I want to see what Rag and Tag do. Also, if somepony sees them together, perfect for misunderstandings. Hint hint.)

(OOC: Wow, I suck at this. I'm missing all of these great opportunities...)

Trotting through town, Jabber and Mirror soon found themselves outside of a homely country-style restaurant. "Well, can't say that I've ever been one for western food, but this trip has been a week of firsts for me! I hope this works for you, because I am starving!" He was practically drooling from the delectable aromas wafting outside of the restaurant as he held the door for Mirror to enter. Mares first, after all.

As he allowed Mirror to pass, he caught a stallion casting sidelong glances their way. He looked oddly familiar...had he been a passenger on the train? Whoever he was, he wasn't worth causing a fuss in front of Mirror over - after all, it wasn't like he knew about their plan, right?

• Brohoof 1

@,

Max couldn't help but chuckle at the mares enthusiasm.

"All right, lets go." He said cheerfully.

"It is uphill though. Come on." Max wrapped his hooves around her waist, and hoisted her up.

"We don't want you wearing yourself out before we get there." Max said playfully.  After 5 minutes, they touched down at the park. Max found a tree nearby and sat down to rest. This was one of the most peaceful places in Equestria, as all you could here was the sounds of nature.

"Heh, let me catch my breath. Than we can continue." Max said, his enthusiasm not letting up.

After grabbing her guitar, Star flew out to where Hop, Keeper and Moonbeam waited. "Sorry...I just thought I would get it and busk or something...I haven't played music in a couple days...which is rather rare for me." She said, putting her guitar over her back and smiling.

Moonbeam laughed at what Little Hop said. "It must have been really good then!" Then Star Song returned. "Oh, cool guitar,. you got there Star. You sure play a lot of instruments!" she said giggling a little bit. "So let's go, I guess. I hope we're going somewhere fun."

(Ok well since Emerald hasn't posted I'm gonna continue in any way I feel)

@@Glaceon

Melody decided it would be better to split up leaving Chrissie to do whatever she wanted. Melody walked the streets eventually getting herself lost in the city. Oh dear look at what you've gotten yourself into now Melody. I wonder if anypony could help me out? Melody continued walking around before she saw a red pony staring at a store front. Slowly Melody walked up to the red stallion. "Um...excuse me...this is kind of silly to say but I think I'm lost. Could you give me a hoof?"

(battery on laptop almost dead must charge will be back on soon.)

((Sorry for the wait. Prepare for a poor quality post - I'm practically asleep at the moment.))

The grey stallion brushed his red mane out of his eyes as he looked at the little mare who approached him. He was rather large himself - not overweight, just well built. He really stood out in comparison to the mare. 

"Well, to be honest, Ma'am, I don't really know Sydneigh very well myself," he responded dryly. Then he looked around, and closed his eyes in disappointment. The distraction had allowed his quarry to escape. 

Well, may as well help a lost mare while he could. Not that he knew the city any better than she did. 

"I suppose I could try to help..." He murmured.

@,

Max couldn't help but chuckle at the mares enthusiasm.

"All right, lets go." He said cheerfully.

"It is uphill though. Come on." Max wrapped his hooves around her waist, and hoisted her up.

"We don't want you wearing yourself out before we get there." Max said playfully.  After 5 minutes, they touched down at the park. Max found a tree nearby and sat down to rest. This was one of the most peaceful places in Equestria, as all you could here was the sounds of nature.

"Heh, let me catch my breath. Than we can continue." Max said, his enthusiasm not letting up.

Unholy laid down in the grass and rolled around on her back.

"the grass feel so cool, this is great." Unholy said, flipping back to her stomach.

Bits of twigs and grass stuck out of her mane and tail, so Unholy stood up and shock the objects out of her hair. she quickly laid back down and turned her head towards Max.

"Is today a beautiful day?" she asked before lifting her head towards the sky.