Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Drawing OCs (Open For Requests)

Azura

(edited)

Cloud Chaser's Drawing Thread

I've only started drawing yesterday and I thought I'd give it a go at drawing OCs. I'll only draw your OC if I like it. Please also provide a clear picture of how your OC looks like so that I can draw it, especially when I'm very new to drawing.

As I've already told you, I only just got into drawing so don't expect anything much. And no, it's not vector-like, I'm just trying to practice drawing their basic shapes. It should start getting better as I draw more and more, so lets get started! Edited by Cloud Chaser

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel free to draw my OC if you like. Link to full body in signature. Course, I would suggest doing other people's first, simply because I am experienced with such things.

Oh I see your taking up drawing now Eh cloudchaser? :). Well in that case if you want some practice I'm more then happy to let you draw my OC :D.

post-7861-0-12231500-1359603132_thumb.png

Theres a reference from pony creator, if you have any questions ask me here or PM me.

Good luck with drawing btw :). And remember practice makes perfect :D. I'm sure you'll be great if you practice, even if you don't think of yourself very highly right now.

Sounds fun, do me!

the_derpy_doctor__me__by_the_derpy_docto

I hope you're ready for an enormous amount of OC's to be brought upon you (hopefully no red and black ones). Good luck and have fun.

I was out of my mind.. How in the hoof am I going to draw all these ponies when I don't even know how to draw them at the first place?

Anyway, I'll be taking my time on this. Hopefully I'll get it done by today.

It would be great if you could draw at least one of my OCs and they should be good for practice since they're pretty simple. I'll just link to their pages.

Rambler

Gladius

I'll add a pony maker image of Rambler as soon as I figure out why it isn't working at the moment.

I was out of my mind.. How in the hoof am I going to draw all these ponies when I don't even know how to draw them at the first place?

I thought you were just gonna pick ones you liked? Always pace yourself or you will be overwhelmed and go all Twilight on everyhuman

My new one is Flaming ash. He has a Red coat with a black mane. His cutiemark is obviously a flame and he's a unicorn. His horn is the same as his coat. Sorry no picture so you can go crazy with this one.

Take your time :), your doing requests theres no deadline, Its up to you and how fast you feel comfortable at, besides the more drawing you do the easier it is, like I said, practice practice practice :D.

But good luck, if you don't have time to or feel overwhelmed or anything you don't have to draw my OC, I could always draw my own pictures if I really needed to, just offering some practice if you'd like :).

Good luck again!

(edited)

Oh I see your taking up drawing now Eh cloudchaser? :). Well in that case if you want some practice I'm more then happy to let you draw my OC :D.

Theres a reference from pony creator, if you have any questions ask me here or PM me.

Good luck with drawing btw :). And remember practice makes perfect :D. I'm sure you'll be great if you practice, even if you don't think of yourself very highly right now.

This is my first time drawing a pony and I think it turned out absolutely amazing, especially when it's my second day on digital art. I kinda misplaced the horn though..

post-3011-0-01193300-1362315486_thumb.png

I spent a lot of time on this one so yeah.. Hope you like it!

Edited by Cloud Chaser

This is my first time drawing a pony and I think it turned out absolutely amazing, especially when it's my second day on digital art. I kinda misplaced the horn though..

attachicon.gifZygen's OC.png

I spent a lot of time on this one so yeah.. Hope you like it!

Wow you did amazing Cloudchaser! First time drawing a pony yeah yeah :).

It looks wonderful! Sure the horns a bit misplaced, and theres probably some other issues, but for the first time this is amazing :).

Your well on your way! Keep up the good work :).

Wow you did amazing Cloudchaser! First time drawing a pony yeah yeah :).

It looks wonderful! Sure the horns a bit misplaced, and theres probably some other issues, but for the first time this is amazing :).

Your well on your way! Keep up the good work :).

Thanks Zygen, I can't wait to continue practicing on my pony drawing skills during my spare time and hopefully get all these requests done before and during easter holiday. :lol:

Thanks Zygen, I can't wait to continue practicing on my pony drawing skills during my spare time and hopefully get all these requests done before and during easter holiday. :lol:

Your welcome! :), and glad to hear your enjoying it :D. I wish your the best of luck in finishing all your requests :). And in your future of drawing pony art and the such.

random question, do you draw them by hand or do you use a computer to draw ?

I personally can't draw at all on computers lol ... oh well

I drew the entire thing on my computer. I've been thinking about drawing it first and bringing it into my computer since sketching on the computer is more difficult.

Hey Cloudie, can you draw my OC whenever you open it back up? with school and all it's hard for me to tell when it's opened or not x)

Hey Cloudie, can you draw my OC whenever you open it back up? with school and all it's hard for me to tell when it's opened or not x)

Hey Pinkazoid, just hit me up with the link to your OC and I'll draw it once I'm done with the others.

In fact, I'll open it back up right now.

(edited)

Can you please draw my OC? His name is Brown Horizon, and he's a writer. Can you put me on your waiting list?

post-13325-0-03712000-1362379501_thumb.png

I would like to say thanks to the artistic bronies. Without you guys, the music, and the fan fiction, the fandom would not be as it is right now.

Edited by Sir.Derpington Hooves