Twilight gave her the idea? I must have missed that part. I thought it was just part of being Princess of the Night:

attachicon.gifLunaBlameMySister.jpg

Comics Luna is best Luna!  :comeatus:

Twilight was the one who kinda transformed Princess Luna to be more interactive with the young pony...um...civilians, I guess, therefore, leading her to take a more protective role over the kingdom.

• Brohoof 1

"Life is not about success or making others happy, but about being happy in the process" - Plato's Pony

"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

"Night.  Fear and Darkness in one sense.  Peace and Tranquility in another" - Plato's Pony

Well, I reviewed Episode 30.  T had the idea for Luna to be more interactive, but doesn't specifically say "Use dreams to counsel ponies"  L started doing that, so my mind just credited T with that idea. (I don't know why my mind hates me, but it is always playing mean tricks like that on me). 

I've also seen some comments on "Nobody else knew it was Luna, how did T know?".  IMO, T recognized Luna because she had seen her several times before.  T is always pulling all nighters, she probably met Luna several times simply because she was one of the few ponies awake & Luna stopped to talk w her.  T certainly seemed to be more friendly w Luna than just a brief meeting during episode 2 would justify. 

Now I know who ate all my cookies :comeatus:

post-28511-0-49646900-1418515303_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

post-28511-0-28189700-1418438754.jpg

copyright-Pin Point-2014

"All my friends, are my best friends."- Pin Point

Thanks to DJSpacer for my avatar!

Now a RisingChaos shipper

My OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/pin-point-r7420

Ask me anything: http://mlpforums.com/topic/116218-ask-pinny-something/

I was going to do "12 Days of Luna" pictures leading up to Christmas...but that wasn't enough, so I started yesterday! (Day 2!)

attachicon.gifluna christmas 12.png

I know I'm going to scorned for this or have someone WTF at me but for some reason it kind reminds me of the old Sonic Main Menus of the days of the Genesis.

I love Luna in the comics, she's both adorable and hilarious. She's adorious!

attachicon.gifLunaComic2.jpg

And I thought Princess Molestia's issue with cake was bad. lol Sorry I really avidly followed the Princess Molestia tumblr. The really popular one by JJ before it was removed due to a group of people with no sense of humor called "Down with Molestia".

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

I know I'm going to scorned for this or have someone WTF at me but for some reason it kind reminds me of the old Sonic Main Menus of the days of the Genesis.

I'd say "WTF" but I literally have no clue as to what you're referencing...oh well! Do you mean the picture or my Days of Luna posts?

I'd say "WTF" but I literally have no clue as to what you're referencing...oh well! Do you mean the picture or my Days of Luna posts?

Yeah. I'm talking about the your post at the top of the page.

It reminds me of this: Sonic2.jpg

This is the link if you cannot see the image. http://www.ssega.com/thumbs/Sonic2.jpg

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

Yeah. I'm talking about the your post at the top of the page.

It reminds me of this: img-3336312-1-Sonic2.jpg

This is the link if you cannot see the image. http://www.ssega.com/thumbs/Sonic2.jpg

Ah, yeah it has the same basic setup.

To keep Luna involved...

Sonic & Luna

sonic_meets_cute_filly_luna_by_sonicdevi

A picture of Luna with my favorite character from Spongebob:

Patrick and Luna

post-25639-0-52595400-1418608400_thumb.png

This has been me every day since I finished my final on Tuesday...

Zs9l95g.gif

• Brohoof 3

Ah, yeah it has the same basic setup.

To keep Luna involved...

Sonic & Luna

img-3336474-2-sonic_meets_cute_filly_lun

A picture of Luna with my favorite character from Spongebob:

Patrick and Luna

attachicon.gif754647__safe_princess+luna_crossover_spongebob+squarepants_dream+walker+luna_patrick+star_artist-colon-premann_sleepy+time.png

This has been me every day since I finished my final on Tuesday...

img-3336474-3-Zs9l95g.gif

Lolz, who gave Luna the portal gun?!

• Brohoof 1

TheRogueDroid117-

"I am Equestria's protector. I am the ultimate weapon, fear no enemy, and take orders from no human."

Who do you think? Celestia did!!!  :lol:

"To my knowledge, I'm the only person who talks to you! You're like the Ralph Wiggum of real life!"

:blink:

Jesus, Celestia...

• Brohoof 1

TheRogueDroid117-

"I am Equestria's protector. I am the ultimate weapon, fear no enemy, and take orders from no human."

Look at how cute Luna looks in her winter attire! 

img-3338181-1-on_a_winter_s_day_by_ncmar

My jaw literally dropped when I saw this.

• Brohoof 4

"Life is not about success or making others happy, but about being happy in the process" - Plato's Pony

"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

"Night.  Fear and Darkness in one sense.  Peace and Tranquility in another" - Plato's Pony

Human Luna

6b3eb09c887db3e70cdcf40ec86d4fe0.png

Here's the link if you cannot see it. http://twentypercentcooler.net/data/6b/3e/6b3eb09c887db3e70cdcf40ec86d4fe0.png

Deer Luna

f46e4d438ddb49922b8855f0c1e2279c.png

Here is the link if you cannot see it. http://twentypercentcooler.net/data/f4/6e/f46e4d438ddb49922b8855f0c1e2279c.png

I'm really disappointed with 20 Percent Cooler lately. It's been a cesspool of Foalcon images.

• Brohoof 3

And dost thou do behold thy matron of the night, who guards our dreams assured and keeps us from affright!!

Hmm.. I like to think Luna was a Shakespearean scholar during her day. :comeatus:

MLPFIMPrincessLunaInTheCold.png

• Brohoof 6

"Always watching - Always lurking."

img-30925-1-img-30925-1-post-8308-0-40154900-1434305791.png

Signature by @Kyoshi

attachicon.gifluna christmas 17.jpg

Why haven't I heard of that 20% cooler site?? I haven't seen any of the last 3 pics you guys have shared!

Well 20% Cooler is a off shoot of e621. If you been to e621, the set up for searches is basically the same just with all ponies.

http://twentypercentcooler.net/ Here it is, the main homepage. You can see all posts in the Posts section.

• Brohoof 1