Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

4 minutes ago, Flutterlicioustep said:

*throws a Luna plushie at @Lunalicious Alexshy*

*catches the plushie* I extend mine hope thou shan't fight with the existing one, mine lief! :orly:

Wrong thread, mine friend *boops* :D

@CypherHoof: Well... I shan't bite... hard the disloyal ones... for the sake of... ummm... sisterly love ;)

Edited by Lunalicious Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

*catches the plushie* I extend mine hope thou shan't fight with the existing one, mine lief! :orly:

Wrong thread, mine friend *boops* :D

@CypherHoof: Well... I shan't bite... hard the disloyal ones... for the sake of... ummm... sisterly love ;)

Well, you know how it is, a little nibble or two can be fun :)

• Brohoof 4

OK. I take this topic under my yellow wings/in my hands 11.jpg-  I will be post here everyday new only good pictures with the best alicorn:proud: ...uhm if you don't mind of course!;)

Luna with tongue ?- here you are :D

5a5599364751c_1158684__safe_artist-colon-mysticalpha_princessluna_bedroomeyes_moon_night_-colon-p_ra-f_s1luna_sitting_smiling_solo_spreadwings_tongueout.thumb.jpeg.5394a14c7733f603ddaad5f2a409431f.jpeg

And anatomy of am alicorn on the example of the best representative of this type of ponies:love:

fdsf.thumb.jpeg.99b4a2203d51b78ca1028726b9bd73cd.jpeg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 5

13 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

OK. I take this topic under my yellow wings/in my hands 11.jpg-  I will be post here everyday new only good pictures with the best alicorn:proud: ...uhm if you don't mind of course!;)

Luna with tongue ?- here you are :D

5a5599364751c_1158684__safe_artist-colon-mysticalpha_princessluna_bedroomeyes_moon_night_-colon-p_ra-f_s1luna_sitting_smiling_solo_spreadwings_tongueout.thumb.jpeg.5394a14c7733f603ddaad5f2a409431f.jpeg

And anatomy of am alicorn on the example of the best representative of this type of ponies:love:

fdsf.thumb.jpeg.99b4a2203d51b78ca1028726b9bd73cd.jpeg

Stars, curiosity, and Catpones? :)

• Brohoof 3