Say Something Nice About Your Least Favorite Episode(s)

Pony Of The Month

I'll just do my least fave of each season.

1. Owl's Well That Ends Well: The scene with Spike and the dragon was pretty funny, and I like the Twilight x Spike bonding.

2. Baby Cakes: It was a really cute slice of life episode that I'm sure a lot of people could relate to, myself included.

3. Games Ponies Play: The precious few Rarity scenes that were in this episode were gold.

4. Rainbow Falls: Lovely setting and a great supporting role from Fluttershy.

(edited)

1. Dragonshy-Eh it had a dragon.

2. It's About Time-Uhm Time travel is cool.

3. Crystal Empire-Songs and Rarijack moments

4. Rainbow Falls-Ugh sorry just nothing good to say about this, except maybe slightly good huor at some points.

Edited by Patchouli Knowledge

(edited)

the nicest thing I can think of about my least favorite episode is this

I could have done much worse yes I'am talking to you Magical Mystery Cure 

Edited by PonygamesFluttershy

Spike at Your Service: This would have been a great Applejack episode if you took the spotlight from Spike to her and instead have Snips and Snails take Spike's role in the episode while giving a moral to Applejack.

So yeah in here Applejack was actually kind of interesting or at least more than usual that its.

Simple Ways: The scene where Rarity and Applejack act like stereotypes of each other was funny and it was great to see Applejack show Rarity the error of her actions and plus Applejack looks gorgeous in that outfit.

The Canterlot Wedding episodes: This Day Aria was a great song, and Chrysalis was a cool-looking villain.

MMDW: I didn't mind Rainbow Dash's characterization in this episode, since I thought it did a decent job of showing RD with the power going to her head.

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy was cute while singing in Filli Vanilli... though her extreme stage and fear is singing in front of others is unsupported in past episodes. This pretty much ruined the episode for me.

Keep Calm and Flutter On had some funny Discord moments, though I wish the reform never happened.

It was nice seeing Cadance and Twilight in a convention situation in Three is a Crowd with Twilight, and Cadance a bit, geeking out about Starswirl the Bearded... though this episode cemented Discord from being a awesome and manipulative character to more a annoying and uncreative in wishing to ruin Twilight's day.

Lesson Zero had Twilight making note that she had written a friendship letter each week, which connected with how each episode came out once a week... though her exaggerated behavior was off putting.

Mmmmystery on The Friendship Express: "Fine, I'm guilty! I wear false eyelashes!" Those scenes in Pinkie's descriptions were funny.

What is odd about this is that Rarity put on her fake eyelashes in front of her friends in a previous episode, so they should have already known this.

After watching Rainbow Falls, I can be satisfied in knowing that no episode could possibly disappoint me so thoroughly.

/tempting fate

More seriously, you could interpret Fluttershy's willingness to compete for Ponyville in the games as being some good character development. I also enjoyed Soarin', even if he came off as a tad dim.

Flight to the Finish:

We got details on Scootaloo's flight abilities and the song reminded me of Mulan despite it being corny.

(edited)

Season One: "Bridle Gossip": only episode this season where Applebloom isn't obsessed with her ass

Season Two: "Dragon Quest": I like the world building

Season Three: "Magic Duel" fantastic opening

Season Four: "Somepony to Watch Over Me" GREAT premise

Edited by SEGASister
  • Brohoof 1

Let me just say that I don't even dislike any of the following episodes. They are just ordinary compared to so many more sterling episodes that this show produces on a regular basis.

Season 1

Griffon The Brush Off: So much potential here. We got off to a very strong start, Pinkie Pie's infatuation with a newly acquainted Rainbow Dash and other hilarious antics scattered throughout. The problem is Gilda, she's bland as a character. An anti-Rainbow Dash gone wrong, unlike Lightning Dust who was much better handled. We were not given any insights into her personal thoughts or definition of cool. If she ever gets redemption, this episode will seem more redeemable in my eyes.

Season 2

Dragon Quest: Again, fantastic potential and opening about Spike's heritage, marred by an irrelevant extravaganza with wannabe teenage dragons. What the hell, I watch this show to get away from the drudgery of modern society, not to see Garble, a stereotypically copied-from-real-life parody. The moral was flawed, seemingly promoting pro-equine ideals. They have to be the least threatening and interesting villains the show has ever offered. On the other hand, the Mane 3 were pretty badass and Spike was a boss.

Season 3

Spike At Your Service: Nothing much to say. Spike's tenacity was inspiring.

Season 4

Three's A Crowd: Oh well, Discord returns.

Dragon Quest: I liked Rarity's dragon costume :D

Boast Busters: Twilight was awesome.

Equestria Games: Pinkie's reaction of "NAILED IT!" to a certain failure was funny, and I thought that Twilight touching her horn to start off the spell was cute, though somewhat pointless XD.

Rainbow Falls: Derpy, and funny Bulk Biceps moments. Oh, and Fleetfoot's voice.

I have to say wait a minute I don't really remember anything from the Return of Harmony except for the beginning, end, and when I crashed into the basement wall after watching it but still I guess it overpowered me to make that hole, good job episode *giggling* :)

• 2 weeks later...

The Last Roundup.  (Basically I didn't like it because AJ acted like an idiot.  I mean, not wanting to go back to Ponyville because she's ashamed, fine.  But refusing to tell her best friends, wanting to exile herself forever, leading her friends on a dangerous chase.  Come on.)  But I will say that I loved the I Love Lucy Job Switching scene.

The Show Stoppers.  Um...I liked the intro theme song.  It had the mane 6 in it.

As poorly written as Rainbow Falls is, I was strangely entertained throughout my entire rewatch of it and much to my excitement, it dips into the wonderful land of "so bad it's good" toward the end, as I found myself laughing out loud at each Corey Powell misstep

Season 1: A Bird in the Hoof - I guess everything before the bird was good?

Season 2: Putting Your Hoof Down - Pinkie's gag at the beginning with "one bits, two bits" was freaking hilarious. Yeah, that's all I've got.

Season 3: Babs Seed - Uh... I've got nothing.

Season 4: Rainbow Fails - Soarin' was pretty cool. And... Derpy?

Also, I'd like to know. Why do a lot of people hate Magical Mystery Cure? It's my favorite episode!