Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say Something Nice About Your Least Favorite Episode(s)

Pony Of The Month

First off, there aren't any episodes I really hate, but there are a few I don't like as much:

Green isn't your color: I liked Pinkie's reality warping.

Baby Cakes: The horror-like atmosphere when Pinkie couldn't find the foals was nice.

Twilight Time: Sweetie Belle is best CMC, Twilight was adorkable

Rainbow Falls features characters that I enjoy very much in other episodes.

You could interpret Fluttershy's willingness to represent her town as a sign of character development.

Soarin' is an ok person

Spike's absence spared him from the treatment the other characters got.

It didn't reduce my enjoyment of Powell's other episodes

Positivity

• Brohoof 1

putting your hoof down had some pretty nice animation I guess???????????

Flight to the Finish:

We got details on Scootaloo's flight abilities and the song reminded me of Mulan despite it being corny.

Flight To The Finish in not a bad episode.  It's and amazing episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How could you post such a thing???????????

EDIT: here's a link.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=rarity+i+love+being+covered+in+maud&iax=1&ia=images&iai=http%3A%2F%2Ffc03.deviantart.net%2Ffs70%2Ff%2F2014%2F074%2F5%2Ff%2Frarity_i_love_being_covered_in_maud_by_chaoticnote-d7acv5m.jpg

I don't feel like looking for it now, but there's a image somewhere of Rarity as that weird hick that she turned into in Simple Ways with the caption "I LOVE BEING COVERED IN MAUD!" with the screenshot of her at that moment being covered with over a dozen tiny Maud Pies. EDIT: I counted twelve Mauds now; it's exactly one dozen.

So... five episodes later and whenever that image got made, Simple Ways, while being unfunny in and of itself, it's existence caused the eventual creation of a joke that I laughed at.

Edited by GuillermoGage

• 2 weeks later...

This moment was funny in Ponyville Confidential. Any time in the show where Dashie bounces on clouds to make it rain (two or three times thus far) is a good moment.

mlfw3979-Derp.gif