Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony Common Knowledge

zeptabrony

Cupcakes, My Little Dashie, Rainbow Factory, that evil fanfic I won't even mention known as SAM... .MOV, the mane 6, Celestia and Luna, Spike, CMCs...

• Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 3

I was going to put this into a separate post altogether. But I want everypony to know about spreadshirt.com... you can take any design and put it onto a shirt. Yes they can and will take your awesome Applejack fanart and put it onto a shirt... or a hoodie... or a coffee mug or even a samsung galaxy snap on case. I've made at least two shirt with this store and I love them.

http://www.spreadshirt.com/

• Brohoof 2

.Main knowledge about the main characters of the show.

. Cupcakes, SAM, and RF are all horrible fanfics. Cure to them are found in a Friend in Deed, Apple Family Renunion, and Wonderbolt Accademy.

.If the brony has acsess to the internet, he should no about FIMfiction net and EQ, possibly theese forums.

• Brohoof 1

I advise that anyone new to the brony community know about the MLP Wiki (it is fairly reliable), and the episode list (also on the wiki).

MLP (wikia) - it has a lot of information on all of the ponies and much more. Note: if you (or whoever goes there) have not seen all three seasons yet than try to avoid using it as it does contain spoilers.

Episode List (located on the wikia) - contains a complete list of all the episodes and a summary of it. This helped me out a few times.

MLP Forums - a great fan site where many bronies help fellow fans out! :)

Mph9uY4.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Every brony needs to watch the Ponies: the Anthology series if they haven't watched it already.  If they have watched it, they should watch it again.

More importantly though, everyone (not exclusive to bronies) needs to watch (listen to?) the Doctor Hooves and Assistant radio play series.

In the event that you're not familiar with the series, only the first three episodes have been animated, however there are currently seven episodes available.

• Brohoof 4

I don't have a lot, only two, but here goes.

EquestriaDaily

This website is sorta your link to the popular threads going on in the brony community. You find artwork, fan-fics, news, etc. I mean this is the place to get your info.

My little Disney by Dagayemar

The works made by this guy are great. They are essentially PMV's using Disney songs. For me they are done greatly. If you don't think so that's fine. These are my opinions. Here are some

• Brohoof 2

i would be sad if bronies didn't know about this song. it was the song that got me started in the fandom.

also love the fan fic my little dashie. i dont know how any bronie can go with out listing/ reading this at least once.

I think one of the most obvious ones here is Derpy Hooves, who many seem to consider the mascot of the community. If even I know about something (because I don't really keep up with the fandom as well as some people), then it surely must be common knowledge. Also, Ask Pony blogs, the fact that Lauren Faust left during Season 2, and Alicorn Twilight. 

• Brohoof 2

I think one of the most obvious ones here is Derpy Hooves, who many seem to consider the mascot of the community. If even I know about something (because I don't really keep up with the fandom as well as some people), then it surely must be common knowledge. Also, Ask Pony blogs, the fact that Lauren Faust left during Season 2, and Alicorn Twilight. 

i agree, even several nonbronies would have to know about derpy hooves. but i wouldnt say shes a mascott of the community

i have not heard of ask pony blogs, what is that?

MLP Forums: To welcome yourself into the herd/fandom in a wonderful community.

Equestria Daily: To read the news and other events that are happening in the fandom, and look at cool pictures and fanfictions.

FiMFiction: To explore, read, and create your own fanfiction so others can read it for the entertainment value.

And finally, to top it off here is an informational video (sort of) about the fandom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV-OF9wZWDs

• Brohoof 1

The Mane 6

A basic knowledge of the Background ponies

The Songs

Cupcakes, Rainbow Factory, and that piece of @#$! I refuse to mention. (Sweet Apple Massacre.)

Equestria Daily

.MOV series

The Conventions

Characters from show

The episodes

Various Pony Music Artists

Brony Memes: Brohoof, Insert Here is best pony, It needs to be about 20% cooler, etc.

FIMFiction

Some of the more famous fanfics such as: Fallout: Equestria, My Little Dashie, etc.

Lauren Faust

Voice Actors of the Show

Daniel Ingram

Edited by Blue_Moon

Every brony should know best pony.

twilight-sparkle-bed-2_thumb.jpg

I mean, c'mon. Can you even consider yourself a fan without recognizing and accepting Twilight over the rest of the world?

• Brohoof 1