Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If your dream guy/girl was a pony, what would they look like? :p

MyShiningArmor

Mine would be a maroon Unicorn Stallion whos body style looks like Shining Armor. He would have three.fireballs as his cutie mark and an inability to do magic. :3.

What would your perfect somepony look like as a pony?

I actually tried to make my Crush a ponysona using the pony creator, however I couldn't quite get it right to be honest. I had like all kinds of different colors for the coat. Most of the time the Mane ended up orange or red since shes a redhead. The coat color always was odd.

I just made her a Unicorn. Because my Ponysona is a Unicorn so I felt like it made sense :P.

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

My dream girl IS a pony. I'm not sure how this question works for me... ah well! If my dream girl were a pony they would be exactly like Pinkie Pie. :)

• Brohoof 2

Mine would have a black mane/tail, a golden coat, and a Minecraft butter (gold) ingot for a cutie mark. His name... is SKYDOESPONYCRAFT!!!! :wub:

Mine would have a black mane/tail, a golden coat, and a Minecraft butter (gold) ingot for a cutie mark. His name... is SKYDOESPONYCRAFT!!!! :wub:

Plus he'd be an alicorn with me :wub: Or an earth pony... either way Sky is frickin' cute... LOL seriously he's mine :/ too bad he got married... DAWNABLES I'M SORRY BUT YOU DON'T EXIST IN EQUESTRIA!!!

According to Coco's 7 evil dream exes, the one in the middle...

post-6480-0-94287000-1364588652_thumb.jpg

Using the Hub's PonyMaker, it's this one.. The face is not accurate at all (especially the mane)

post-6480-0-79491600-1364589440.jpg

but with this CM..

post-6480-0-95261500-1364588879.png

I tried okay? ;(

Hmm, my stallion would have either blonde or brown mane and tail and not a big body, with a white coat, and maybe geeky glasses :3 

Well, human Fluttershy may or may not be one of my dream girls, so do the math there. Oh, and a certain white unicorn with blue eyes and a purple mane comes to mind too. ;)

Totally hope none of that sounds creepy :blink:

• Brohoof 1

My dream girl would be a pegasus, but with a lot of the characteristics of Vinyl Scratch. She would have a white body with red eyes, and a big, spiky mane and tail like Vinyl with shades of blue. She should also be adventurous like Rainbow Dash and love flying. 

So yeah, my dream mare = pegasus Vinyl Scratch. :P

Well it would be my OC (the one on the left) I like the color purple so it's a win win situation, but if we were talking about cannon it would be Vinyl Scratch. I do like unicorns. ^^

She would look very familiar to quite a few of you here, she is an apple farmer known for a strong work ethic and equally strong code of honor which highly values being honest and faithful.

img-1319115-1-aj_by_ezoisum-d5yjgm5.png

Fanboy borderline waifu drooling aside, I have absolutely no idea. Twilight is also pretty hot, and then there is Luna and Rainbow Dash isn't too shabby herself. Earth pony, pegasus, unicorn, there are a lot of good choices and I suppose once I meet my dream girl I can imagine what she looks like as a pony but until then this is probably the best answer I can give. I know one thing for sure though Applejack has a lot of traits that I like I look for in a woman.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy

She would have a lavender coat, with violet eyes, a horn, a star cluster cutie mark, and a purple mane and tail with pink highlights. She might also have wings.

Not exactly sure abt physical charecteristics (dont have a personal preference XP) though i really like white eyes (like snowdrop's eyes, thdyre so damn pretty XD though i wudnt want my pony to be blind Xp) My dream mare would be a pegasus.

Wings, to me, jus shout gracefulness and elegance.

(edited)

My perfect special somepony would  be a stallion with a light blue coat, green eyes, and dark blue hair. His cutie Mark would be a lightning bolt with wings... Oh, what's that, you say? He's already cannon? 

Lots-of-Soarin-my-little-pony-friendship

You mean him? Yes, that's what I mean....

SEXY!

Edited by Fireball Rush