mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

http://youtu.be/NyaHKTfAP1w

When you pissed yourself in frankfurt and got syph down in cologne 
And you heard the rattling death trains as you lay there all alone 
Frank ryan brought you whiskey in a brothel in madrid 
And you decked some fucking blackshirt who was cursing all the yids!

Well, I get songs stuck in my head all the time. But as of right now the song "broken glass" by three days grace is stuck in my appearently glue coverd brain.

Daft Punk - Get Lucky.

This is the song of my summer. Its catchy, features smooth vocals, a funky bassline, and signature Daft Punk vocal melodies. 

And this will easily be my album of the year. I can't wait! wub.png

• Brohoof 1

Soft to heavy, soft to heavy.

I absolutely adore the riff that starts at 1:28 and then the transition to the next. That transition is fun as hell to play, and sounds awesome. Plus, Sotello's vocals (not necessarily the lyrics) are fantastic.

Right now I currently have the MLP:FIM theme song stuck in my head.

Big adventure, tons of fun. A beautiful heart, faithful and strong... sharing kindness, it's an easy feat. And magic makes it all complete!

• Brohoof 2

I've got Africa by Toto stuck in my head. I remember a long time ago it used to come on the radio and I always wondered who sang it. This bugged me for years until I saw that one episode of Family Guy where some characters stated the title and the artist. It just came on the weather channel a few minutes ago and I'm probably gonna listen to it again on YouTube. There are also some pretty good hip-hop remixes of that song.

• Brohoof 2

Walking On Air by Kerli is this creepy, addictive track that is on a loop in my brain. It's definitely a catchy earworm that starts off as an unassumingly creepy song, and then transcends into this airy, fun song that's sure to remain in your head.

The song that is stuck in my head is I want crazy by hunter hayes here is the song. I LOVE THIS SONG. I listened to this song in the car earlier today when I was out and now It wont leave happy.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

This song right here..Guile's theme from Street Fighter II,besides it goes with everything.img-1457015-1-laugh.png

This one proves it... World's Most Epic Handshake.

@ Fluffle Puff 

Yes I did, and that's what happens when me and some of my closest friends shakes hands. Needless to say I don't shake hands that often. x3

And Techno Viking sets it in stone, lol.

Sorry had too

Edited by Cal Stonehoof
  • Brohoof 2

This Cover/Remix Version of "Morning on Ponyville" by Sim Gretina. The Whisting Tune is so catchy and uplifting as well.

It instantly sticked to my mind.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Other than that, another one I got from @Starshine from the GCT. I always have room for songs like these.

Enya and E.S. Posthumus songs too, only difference is that Enya's songs are more subtle than ESP and the one that Starshine posted.

Edited by Fluffle Puff

I Don't Have A Favorite Pony by Hank Green. I have the studio version, but yeah here it is. 

As for me I do have my favorite ponies, they're not necessarily the best ponies, but still to me they are.

• Brohoof 3

My church (called WACC, pronounced "whack") played that today at the Mother's Day service. I love the song; it's catchy and fills a part of me. They know how to teach religion to people in a modern world in a swallowable way. 

I just discovered this song yesterday. If I had done so earlier, I would be listening to Phoenix a lot more. I guess is was just my indifference to the song "1901" that kept me from looking up their music.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I've currently got the ending theme from the cartoon Adventure Time stuck in my head. It's simple and pretty img-1459151-1-biggrin.png wish it got an actual release (like the MLP songs)

Edited by fimdash

(edited)

The song stuck in my head right now is "face off" by savant.

My friend showed me it a few weeks ago and I can't get it out of my head.

Here's a link to the song incase you want to listen to it,

oops looks like the video just pops up here sorry about that i'm new to the whole forum thing

Edited by PhaZd