Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

Giorgio By Moroder by Daft Punk.

A song that is an infusion of funk, disco, house, electronic, jazz, glam rock, and progressive rock all rolled into one incredible song topped with an awesome spoken word section

• Brohoof 1

That is a very good song and one of SimGretina's best. It is quite catchy and has been known to get stuck in my head before. I guess the vocals could be better, but they never really bothered me. Just me, I guess.

Yeah, I guess what I'm trying to say is that the sound is good, but what bothers me is I would never have figured out the lyrics if they hadn't been printed in the description.

This Day Aria because i am trying to learn it on the piano XD  and its quite a challenge but fun to learn. I find myself singing it often along with Smile Smile Smile!

One of my favorite songs from The Legend of Zelda, remixed. I remember seeing this earlier as someone posted it but I forgot where. So whoever posted it, thank you for a great song.

• Brohoof 1

Stemm "Left Behind" stuck in my head today

"i can see by the light in your eyes you've grown colder, am i the one that's left behind"

should check out the video one of the funnier music videos i seen since Lamb of God's "Redneck" video

(edited)

I've listened to a trip hop remix of this song a couple of days ago and now I can't get this out of my head.Sadly,I've yet to play either of the No More Heroes games. :c

Edited by CaptainBlue808

Some random song my brother was playing on my guitar. Unfortunately, he briskly fled the proximity before I ever had the chance to ask what the song was. 

No matter, because this song is also in my head!

• Brohoof 1

I watched the Equestria Girls Trailer three days ago and the song is still stuck in my head. img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

Every time a song is stuck in my head, I have to sing it untill it goes away, or it doesn't leave!  I'm not quite sure which is the lesser evil right now, singing it in public, or having it on loop in my head when I try to work.

• Brohoof 1

Anyone who plays this video will not be disappointed. It's got that 80's cheese we all love... and damn those 80's pop songs always getting in my head!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Starships by Nicki Minaj (Also known to my friend and I as "Boobs Woman", for rather obvious reasons.)

I hypothesise that Boobs Woman is made entirely of plastic. As such I suggest we experiment by attempting to melt her.

Edited by Eddy Sparkle
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123
  • Brohoof 2

I have Goodbye Gemini by Blood Ceremony and Zombie Queen by Ghost B. C. stuck in my head.  I also have Who'll Stop the Rain by Clearance Clearwater Revival stuck in my head because I'm trying to learn it on piano.

(edited)

I have "Don't Mine At Night" PMV parody version stuck in my head. I really like the animation ideas, and the fact it deals with Sweetie Belle (Best CMC) and Button Mash (he's just so cute).http://youtu.be/4ncI5BTIBNM

and here's the original parody

I completely agree with you about Button Mash is cute. Well, cute would be an understatement. Adorable would be better. (That might even be an understatement.)

OT:

Right now, I have On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons stuck in my head. I love this song is so much and it is just so happy. And EXTREMELY catchy. But for some reason it reminds me of moose. (Maybe because it says "eh" every time after the chorus and the moose in "Brother Bear" said that too.)

Edited by Blue Moon