Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

(edited)

Bohemian Rhapsody by Queens. I listened to it in the car earlier and now it won't leave my head, although I don't really have a problem with that - it's a fun song.

Muppet Version (amazing):

Normal Version:

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn
  • Brohoof 1

"Don't Blink" by Relient K 

This song is from one of their new albums that was just released and it's one of my favorites right now too happy.png

I've just got done playing Forza Motorsport 4, and I've got one of the tunes from the main menu stuck in my head.

Not an unpleasant little melody though, very relaxing.

• Brohoof 1

Not the original, but here's the version I have stuck in my head. I don't know why, but this is my favorite Miku song. XD I should probably get a better taste in music...

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5cz0V18_7s

This.  Song.  If it were any other song, than I would say PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE IT STOP, END MY SUFFERING!!!!  But it isn't just "any other song".  This is a song that I heard a small fragment of the piano version, "Good, Or Don't Be", I knew nothing about it, the video KIND of provided a source, but what it said was "Neon Genesis: Evangelion Audio", and I was clueless that that was for the piano snippett.  So I lost the song for three whole months, trying to find out what it was, with nothing but the small audio piece of the piano.  Then I remembered I could use SoundHound, and I punished myself like Dobby would, for I was a bad me, I was a stupid me, master would have been displeas- Got off track.  I don't actually have a master.  Well, once I found it, I found the actual, full, vocal Japanese version they use in the theme song for the show Neon Genesis: Evangelion, which I knew nothing about, and never will, because the theme video alone freaked me out.  Then I found the English Fandub of it, which is better than the original.  And it has been stuck in my head for weeks on end, but I don't care, because it is more than welcome to stay as long as it likes.

TL;DR: I heard the song above, lost it for three months, and found it again.  Hooked.

Edited by BroWhovian TestSubject
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

bye bye, by n-sync. I'm learning the choreography for it for a boy band medley that I'm doing this Friday for theater group that I am in called "Christian Youth Theater"

Edited by Troll_Vinci

I was in my room, sleeping in.  But my sisters were in the living room, on netflix, and they decided to watch an old 80's show with a theme song that I heard once and I now remember vividly.  It was Jem.  The theme song to the really old show "Jem and the-"  Hold on.  Scratch that, some new song just popped up and replaced that one.  Good.  For me.  Now I'm listening to this on repeat.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Exactly right now?

http://youtu.be/QIFn0wqZx7Y

I've had various other Ken Ashcorp songs stuck in my head over the last few days though, and even more over a longer period of time. They're all so catchy.

EDIT: I give up, the video will remain as a link.

Edited by Kamil

I have no idea why, but for some reason this song got stuck in my head and it's been prolly a year since I last listened to anything by Michael Jackson and this comes out of nowhere.

I've been getting into a lot of French House lately. I find it more appealing than most electronic genres. I recommend it to everyone.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/O80wOO3dYwg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's a really neat original number based on the Sonic series.

To easily embed a video, click on the share tab below the video, and copy and paste that link into your post. I too, did that once. :catface:

There are three songs that wont go away from my head.

1. "Win The Crown" from Equestria Girls, Dam good song in my option

2. "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen, One of the most epic songs EVER!!!

3. This

• Brohoof 1