Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

Heard this over the speakers at a restaurant last night. Been stuck in my head ever since.

• Brohoof 1

I can’t get Shelia B and Devotion- Spacer, out of my head

I’m pretty sure Nile Rogers from Chic and Daft Punk- Get Lucky is playing guitars on this: I might be wrong but it does sound like his style.

(edited)

I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. I am, The Brainwasher. (Error has occurred)

Edited by Unforgiving Sound
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Always - KAITO, Tonio, YOHIOloid, Y0u know everytime I watch this I feel gayer... this is my 6th time watching it... Edited by Ami Mizuno

(edited)

CARAMELLDANSEN. GOD HELP ME.

img-2881915-1-tumblr_mdeocudxxK1rxy9gi.g

I HAVE A HOMO VOCALOID SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD YOU ARE GETTING OFF EASY!!!!! SERIOUSLY I AM NOT SURE IF I'M IN HEAVEN OR HELL!!!!

Edited by Ami Mizuno

OH MAI GAWD WTF IS THIS KILL ME D:

Hold on to the night, there will be noooo shaaaame!!!!

Aaaaaalwwaaaaays, I wanna be with you~, and make believe with you~, and live in harmony harmony, OH LOVE~!