Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite game?

Trixil

Battlefield 3

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Modern Warfare 2

Modern Warfare 3 (The spawns aren't shitty at times, and that makes the game a lot more playable)

Black Ops

and last but not least.............

GTA IV as mah favorite game

Sonic Generations, hands down. Honestly, that had everything I wanted in a Sonic game, and then some. Everything about that game, I love. The music, the gameplay, the nostalgia... oh yes. My only problem is that it's too short but even that's just a very tiny nitpick. This game is amazing. If you don't already have it, GET IT NAO!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely logged more hours into Minecraft than any other game. I come back to Heroes of Might and Magic 2 a lot. Then there are the *obvious* picks, SSBM and TF2...

But if I could pick one game that I just HAVE to show to EVERYONE, it'd be "NEStalgia," a beautiful [FREE!] cross between 8-bit generation RPGs and modern MMO's.

've been consistently interested in it for two years, just look at it!

Easily would have to be "The Legend Of Dragoon"

God what an amazing game, I beat if about 4 times myself, and each time took me over 80 hours. The story line was so amazing, and it really sucked you in each time. If there was a book, I'd probably be reading it right now. Plus the unique game play for attacking was so awesome. I'm surprised the PS Vita doesn't take measure to get a remake of it on there; you could touch screen all the attacks!

My favorite video game of all time would have to be Bioshock. The applied Ayn Rand philosophy gone wrong and how the city's designs are based off of the 20's Art Deco and Streamline design is what got me to fall in love with the game. But also the plot twists and the underwater environment is really neat.

The award goes to...

SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE

post-2915-0-09750000-1343116091.jpg

... Bandai better not f*ck up the new SSB.

My second favorite game is a humble little gem called Castle Crashers. I'm sure most of you have heard of it -- I spent all of last summer perfecting my combo-mashing skills! The appeal of Paladin's art is so great, i bought myself a nice red shirt from their Behemoth store.

... I love Behemoth Studios.

EvE Online. I've been an addict for about 3 years now.

There's just something special about watching thousands of people bore holes in each other's ships.. B)

"Internet spaceships is serious bussines."

Psychonauts is one of my top 10 favourite videogames, even though my name relates to psychonauts, I like minecraft more.

I've been addicted to it since exactly 7.30.2010.

Only the best game of all time..

Posted Image

The original three Spyros were amazing. It's heart breaking to see my little purple buddy destroyed by other companies that own/owned him..:C

Also THE DOG Island. It's an amazing game <3

Oh crap what a hard question. Hmm let's see I really love Pokemon, but then there is the whole Fallout series. And then Oblivion. And who can forget Nazi Zombies. And of course the other dozen video games I play of the internet, and then there's TF2.

Okay I'll go with the games in the Pokemon Series, I love Pokemon, so yeah.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I fell in love with the fallout series. I remember seeing my uncle playing fallout 2 and i was interested in it.It was also the first rpg I beat.

Oh crap what a hard question. Hmm let's see I really love Pokemon, but then there is the whole Fallout series. And then Oblivion. And who can forget Nazi Zombies. And of course the other dozen video games I play of the internet, and then there's TF2.

Okay I'll go with the games in the Pokemon Series, I love Pokemon, so yeah.

I love pokemon! Unfortunately I stopped playing in the middle of Diamond because i lost my ds. I just can't get enough money for one witch is a which since i am really interested in black and white right now. Edited by Wisebox

I fell in love with the fallout series. I remember seeing my uncle playing fallout 2 and i was interested in it.It was also the first rpg I beat.

I love pokemon! Unfortunately I stopped playing in the middle of Diamond because i lost my ds. I just can't get enough money for one witch is a which since i am really interested in black and white right now.

White's quite fun, doing a run though it again, oh and did you know there are two websites with Pokemon Games online, one has Red,Blue,Green,Yellow,Crystal,Gold, and Silver. The other has more, but you have to download the game player... But none of them have any of the newer one, and by newer I mean no Diamond or above.
  • Brohoof 1

White's quite fun, doing a run though it again, oh and did you know there are two websites with Pokemon Games online, one has Red,Blue,Green,Yellow,Crystal,Gold, and Silver. The other has more, but you have to download the game player... But none of them have any of the newer one, and by newer I mean no Diamond or above.

Oh that sounds interesting. I recently lost my copy of silver so could you be kind enough to give me a link?