Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there any particular day of the week you just hate?

DR Leper Lupinstein

41 users have voted

1. 1. Which day of the week is your least favourite?

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday

It's simple.

I.

Hate.

Thursdays.

Gosh darn it, Thursdays suck! Why? Well, on Monday, you know, or at least think, Friday is pretty far away, so the day passes quickly.

Thursdays, however, tease you with the fact that they are so close to Friday, making the day drag out for what seems to be an eternity!

Anyways, as you can tell, I hate Thursdays.

Right now, Wednesdays are the worst. You see, Tuesdays are my late days -- I get off school rather late and get home even later-- and Wednesdays are early days -- wake up really and get home relatively early. The problem is I usually have to work into the night on Tuesdays so I get very little sleep before having to wake up for Wednesday. Oh and did I say I get home early for Wednesday? I meant I have a chance of getting home early on Wednesday, but lab has a nasty habit of dragging on some days.

Fridays have always been downright terrible for me. Usually it's because someone I know treats me like garbage. My body is also noticeably weaker on Friday. I feel like shit no matter the day though, so...

I don't like Saturdays. I work from home, so when I need to go shopping (particularly Costco) the shops in general are much more crowded Saturdays. Disneyland passes (which I no longer have) are blacked out Saturdays. And the dog park is overflowing.