Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Which day of the week do you feel the laziest?

Grtxkkyz

• 4 weeks later...

I've designated Saturday as my "lazy day". It's the only day of the week where I can both can sleep in as late as I want and still stay up as late as I want. If I'm partying with the boys, I'm either doing that Friday evening or Sunday afternoon. All my chores get pushed to Sunday afternoon (unless I'm partying with the boys, in which case they usually just don't get done), but I never schedule anything for Saturday.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am the laziest on Saturdays. I would say Sunday as well, but I do my laundry and grocery shopping on Sundays, so they are never as lazy.

Sunday. It’s the only day I actually don’t work.. unfortunately I took more hours, so I have to use my Sunday as my work out day because I can’t do it on the other day I’m taking more hours in. Monday-Tuesday: work. Wednesday-Thursday: hit the gym except Thursday I work in the afternoon. Friday-Saturday: work. Overall none of these day are my laziest. Although I wish I have one relaxing day not doing anything.

• 2 months later...

I have Monday off, so usually that. Guess it's the knowledge that I'm going back to usual business the next day. :mellow:

Thursday is the laziest day because it’s one day closer to Friday which, is weekend day 1. 

On 2023-04-30 at 4:01 AM, Treeglow Flicker said:

All of the days of the week. But I force myself to do stuff. :catface:

Turtleglow Flicker :nom:

• 4 months later...