Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I'm not going to kill myself yet. In all seriousness, I have no reason to- I mean, I just got new ski equipment I have yet to try out, I should atleast do that first.

Hello ponies! I saw the new episode :3 And I found a new avvie too x3 Just haven't changed over to it yet, heheh :P
I haven't seen it yet. Will do soon :3

Your new avvy is pretty cool :D

Well, this was an interesting day so far and it still has half day to go. First I post my first RP post ever, which capped at almost 10000 characters, and apparently got approval so far (SUCCESS! :D ), then I go to drum class after 2 weeks because there were some things that prevented me from going and was great, then I didn't want to go to the brony meetup because my parents were worried about the current situation around here and didn't want me to go for safety (organized robberies to supermarkets and such have recently been happening and it's getting pretty nasty and shady), and then I had to stop at half the new episode because I NEED the subtitles, or else I won't be able to understand HALF of what is said. :lol: But all in all, it seemed like a nice AJ episode so far! :D

Today I went swimming with my cousin's husband at the local pool in Rennes. Although it's overcast, it's quite nice in Northwestern France in December.

That sounds really nice Blue. Wish I could go to France sometime. :) 

I find out that the Apple Family Reunion episode is today, and I hear tell from one opinion that it's boring. (Now I try not to have a strong opinionation on the overall quality of a given episode; I take the whole show as a contextual whole.

Well, the first thing about going to see something new. Never go with commentaries on your mind. Just a clear, fresh head. :) Plus, to be fair, the newest episode seems to be quite a change from the whole season overall, as in, far less action that most episodes so far. But in half the episode, I wouldn't say boring at all.

Some person also picked up the subtext in my story on FIMfiction the emotion I had in making the story: conflict as to who to ship Big Macintosh and why. I guess my written expressive ability has its limits, but it's a weird feeling when someone points it out to you.

Well, in a sense, it's better when someone tells you what you already know for that kind of things, because it helps you confirm it, in a way. When you get that confirmation, and you're sure it's the correct one, you start working on it and try to make it better. :)

• Brohoof 2

I finished the new episode not too long ago. I really liked, but that may be from a biased opinion for a certain cute little orange lady-pony :P. While I didn't exactly like the tune of the Raise the Barn song (Even though most people complained about the lyrics, which I was indifferent to), AJ's singing voice is awesome :wub:. Her voice.....I mean dayum, she has the singing voice of a lady :3. TBH, I'd actually like an AJ song better if it was a soft country ballad or a sad country song, like a lot of the one's out today. Although, something fast-paced and upbeat like Save Water Drink Beer, Cowboy Casanova, 5-1-5-0, or basically the song today works as well :).

'Cause someone told me to.

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 2

I finished the new episode not too long ago. I really liked, but that may be from a biased opinion for a certain cute little orange lady-pony :P. While I didn't exactly like the tune of the Raise the Barn song (Even though most people complained about the lyrics, which I was indifferent to), AJ's singing voice is awesome :wub:. Her voice.....I mean dayum, she has the singing voice of a lady :3. TBH, I'd actually like an AJ song better if it was a soft country ballad or a sad country song, like a lot of the one's out today. Although, something fast-paced and upbeat like Save Water Drink Beer, Cowboy Casanova, 5-1-5-0, or basically the song today works as well :).

'Cause someone told me to.

I have to rewatch the damn thing cause I got hella distracted by Doom and missed the first half.

Again. <_<

I have to agree with her voice. That thing is freaking heaven sent! :wub:

And the song was actually pretty bad imho...

It was too simplistic it seemed. Im not one for anything country to begin with, but making it like generic hoedown music just seems a tad too much.

At least her voice was there to make it that much better! :wub:

Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 3

I have to rewatch the damn thing cause I got hella distracted by Doom and missed the first half.

Again. <_<

I have to agree with her voice. That thing is freaking heaven sent! :wub:

And the song was actually pretty bad imho...

It was too simplistic it seemed. Im not one for anything country to begin with, but making it like generic hoedown music just seems a tad too much.

At least her voice was there to make it that much better! :wub:

I would've liked the song a whole lot more if it wasn't just regular hoe-down music. I was hoping it'd sound more like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRdQ82n946A&list=LLkKtKixNqvnJF7dL6KI3yrg&feature=mh_lolz

Then, we can hear AJ's beautiful singing voice from many different pitches :P

• Brohoof 1

I would've liked the song a whole lot more if it wasn't just regular hoe-down music. I was hoping it'd sound more like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRdQ82n946A&list=LLkKtKixNqvnJF7dL6KI3yrg&feature=mh_lolz

Then, we can hear AJ's beautiful singing voice from many different pitches :P

As much as I hate country music, I would have loved for it to be something like that.

That's a bajillion times better than what they chose.

• Brohoof 1

My brother is trying to teach his friend that bragging when you get a kill in an online game is bad and you shouldn't do it.

He's going to have a great time when he finally joins a public game on Halo: Reach and literally everyone rubs it in his face when they get a kill on him.

• Brohoof 4

My brother is trying to teach his friend that bragging when you get a kill in an online game is bad and you shouldn't do it.

He's going to have a great time when he finally joins a public game on Halo: Reach and literally everyone rubs it in his face when they get a kill on him.

And he's right to do so. No need to be a dick in an online video game. I don't help teammates like that.

And I haven't had anyone t-bag or anything in quite some time.

And he's right to do so. No need to be a dick in an online video game. I don't help teammates like that.

I haven't played any multiplayer games in months...

I've done a lot of co-op stuff, but just no competitive stuff.

Oh, so you have never ever once in your life rubbed it in someone's face when you managed to get some amazing kill on them?

• Brohoof 1

Let's play "What's wrong with this picture?"

How many things can you spot?

WARNING: This contains a scene from the newest episode.

Something_is_not_right_here.png

• Brohoof 5

Something_is_not_right_here.png

9Ohqx.png

Three blank flank adults and a bunch of random non Apple family ponies.

Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 1

img-1019125-1-Something_is_not_right_her

>Shoeshine

>Bon Bon

>Mr. Greenhooves

Edited by NASCARFAN160

9Ohqx.png
Three blank flank adults and a bunch of random non Apple family ponies.

You missed two background characters. Cherry Berry and apparently somepony named Shoe Shine. Also, there is a random pegasus.

>Shoeshine

>Bon Bon

>Mr. Greenhooves

Yup, you noticed only a small handful of problems.

Also, ever notice how all the baby ponies in this are fillies? Why are there no colts?

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 2

You missed two background characters. Cherry Berry and apparently somepony named Show Shine. Also, there is a random pegasus.

Yup, you noticed only a small handful of problems.

Also, ever notice how all the baby ponies in this are fillies? Why are there no colts?

Well, I said a bunch which was to point out that whole group over there.

Also, I noticed something really odd on the pony standing up playing a fiddle.

What the hell is that bump between her legs?!

And I didn't attention to the filly vs colt ratio. Didn't seem like anything odd since it is Equestria.

• Brohoof 1