Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Yeah GIMP is very complex but I only use the basic features.

That, like, the only way I use GIMP, Inkscape, and Paint.NET, but when used in conjunction with one another and with a crapton of plugins, it begins to become really powerful and why is it that in your sig, I thought that Pinkie Pie's tail was her butt?

That, like, the only way I use GIMP, Inkscape, and Paint.NET, but when used in conjunction with one another and with a crapton of plugins, it begins to become really powerful and why is it that in your sig, I thought that Pinkie Pie's tail was her butt?

The better question is why do you think tails look like butts?

• Brohoof 1

Um, hey guys... So I kinda recalled that taking grapefruit juice and tylenol isn't a good idea, but... What about grape juice? Just plain grape juice? Would that also be kinda bad? The reason I ask is because I drank a bit of grape juice JUST before remembering that...

Um, hey guys... So I kinda recalled that taking grapefruit juice and tylenol isn't a good idea, but... What about grape juice? Just plain grape juice? Would that also be kinda bad? The reason I ask is because I drank a bit of grape juice JUST before remembering that...

Uhh, I dunno... What happens with the grapefruit?

i was referring to more elongated tails like, say, pony tails from the sow. case in point:

http://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-1929480-1-BQuCM14.jg

Is that sketch ever getting a full drawing done? Or is that how it's sposed to be?

Because it's complex and for smart people.

Doesn't mean one can't figure it out.

And its not FOR smart people. Its FOR those who have an interest in making art of some kind.

Is that sketch ever getting a full drawing done? Or is that how it's sposed to be?

Doesn't mean one can't figure it out.

And its not FOR smart people. Its FOR those who have an interest in making art of some kind.

Only smart people can use it right. The smartest people in the history of humanity developed Photoshop.