Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Haven't been here in a little while, busy with work.

So how is everybody doin on this Father's Day Sunday? :)

I'm watching Payback today. Just waiting for it to start. Bought the 24 hour premium package on wrestling network so I can watch in he.

WTF NO CURTIS AXLE WON WHAT THE FUCK.

Wow, the Katilyn vs AJ match was actually really good. That's right, a good diva match.

One of the Spanish commentators you touched AJ's butt :P

I so wanted for Big E Langston and Katilyn to be a couple. They were so cute!

The United States championship match was super anti-climactic

CM Punk actually put on a good match, I think I like him more now.

• Brohoof 1

I got another PS1 , and like the other one I got it for free. biggrin.png

attachicon.gifIMG_20130616_140518_085.jpg

PS1 = Best console

Nothing can beat those memories.

Who here done something productive today?

If Halo 4 counts as productive...

I wanna do something decently productive tomorrow, like start work on my stop motion project.

• Brohoof 2

Who says it is a good morning/evening/day/night? It is a bad one for me.

I think that I belong to the wrong place in reality. Wish that I can run away from here and hide elsewhere.

If only I can go through this device's screen and reside in the internet, away from reality.

• Brohoof 1

Who says it is a good morning/evening/day/night? It is a bad one for me.   I think that I belong to the wrong place in reality. Wish that I can run away from here and hide elsewhere.   If only I can go through this device's screen and reside in the internet, away from reality.

You know it would be nice to escape from reality at times especially through the hard times we have to endure in this life. There is a lot of hardships but also there are moments of grace you have to be thankful for. Don't wish yourself to not be apart of this world because you are special and others care about you. I know for sure you have a positive effect on other people's lives even if you may not even realize that fact. Hey hope you are doing alright as well :)  

No dude your handwriting is just fine infact you have nothing to worry about at all... I wish mine was a tad bit better than what it is :/....

I'm joking. I'm asking especially since I just wrote my name in four different languages.

@

Whenever I see the thunderbolt in your name, I think of the letter ك, simply because it also has a thunderbolt. (It's not a thunderbolt.)

BTW, have you seen the latest update with my sig?

• Brohoof 2

Did you vector each character?

I make my own avatar, signature, and desktop background. I never request for drawings. That should be a pretty big hint.

BTW, insanely sad Twilight, which I also drew:

UNB0sZE.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

So we went to Starbucks yesterday, and the barista was cute, I admit. It wasn't until 15 miles down the road, though, that my older brother noticed this on his coffee cup.

post-3285-0-53662100-1371442995_thumb.jpg

We all had a laugh about it, and his girlfriend's reaction, as he said: "Typical." ;D

We also saw a Nissan GT-R in a near by shopping center parking lot. Why is that special? The car's starting price is about $100,000! It was awesome!

Edit: also, the GT-R only has one gearbox; the semi-automatic paddle shift gearbox, which my younger bro and I call a flappy paddle gearbox.

And I just looked it up; the one we saw is listed as just over $100,000 new, with an invoice of about $94,000. Apparently, Guinness World Records 2011 awarded it the fastest 0-60 accelerating four-seating production car (Nissan says it can do 0-60 in around 3-3.5 seconds, although Car and Drive magazine tested it and it was around 2.7 seconds, which is close to Bugatti Veyron territory; and as we know, the Veryon was the world's fastest production car. Now, it's the American Hennessey Venom GT, because the Veyron SS's top speed was limited; it was previously the Veyron SS.) And it won the TopGear Awards 2007 Best SuperCar of the Year. It's an amazing car, and I want one, even though it's ride has been said to be a little harsh and the reports of it being 'soulless.'

Edited by Nightfall
  • Brohoof 1

So we went to Starbucks yesterday, and the barista was cute, I admit. It wasn't until 15 miles down the road, though, that my older brother noticed this on his coffee cup.

image.jpg

We all had a laugh about it, and his girlfriend's reaction, as he said: "Typical." ;D

We also saw a Nissan GT-R in a near by shopping center parking lot. Why is that special? The car's starting price is about $100,000! It was awesome!

Just because a car costs a bunch doesn't make it good! The GT-R is boring. You can't buy it with a manual transmission

• Brohoof 1