Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

WTF NO CURTIS AXLE WON WHAT THE FUCK.

Wow, the Katilyn vs AJ match was actually really good. That's right, a good diva match.

One of the Spanish commentators you touched AJ's butt tongue.png

I so wanted for Big E Langston and Katilyn to be a couple. They were so cute!

The United States championship match was super anti-climactic

CM Punk actually put on a good match, I think I like him more now.

Wha??

He had a near 5 star match with both Cena and Taker this year. The man is amazing. Best in the World! 

Also, what's up everybody?

Since I've been at work all day yesterday and busy Sunday and Saturday, I couldn't be on here.

If you need me, I shall be writing. 

Oh and if you like TwiDash fluff, my new mini story will delight you :)

Wha??

He had a near 5 star match with both Cena and Taker this year. The man is amazing. Best in the World!

Also, what's up everybody?

Since I've been at work all day yesterday and busy Sunday and Saturday, I couldn't be on here.

If you need me, I shall be writing.

Oh and if you like TwiDash fluff, my new mini story will delight you :)

Link me!

Aww, I smiled when Orton rustled Bryan's hair and kissed his head after the ref stopped the match.

I don't think Orton is turning heel. He got less cheers today, maybe they want him to be more of a tweener, more self interested.

Link me!

Aww, I smiled when Orton rustled Bryan's hair and kissed his head after the ref stopped the match.

I don't think Orton is turning heel. He got less cheers today, maybe they want him to be more of a tweener, more self interested.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/110895/lifes-little-fortune-cookies

This is a result of writer's block.

But I do like the idea of random little oneshot like stories. So this will probably get updates often. 

• Brohoof 1

Are you disappointed that Cena best Ryback, despite it being painfully obvious? I knew that Ryback was going through that ambulance roof.

Not really because of how painfully obvious Cena's win was.

The little spots they did were fun, hardly brutal though. The Ziggler/Del Rio match was far more brutal. 

• Brohoof 1

Not really because of how painfully obvious Cena's win was.

The little spots they did were fun, hardly brutal though. The Ziggler/Del Rio match was far more brutal.

Oh yeah, I seriously like Ziggler more now. That was a great match.

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah, I seriously like Ziggler more now. That was a great match.

The double heel/face turn was done brilliantly. I didn't expect that to happen at all to be honest, and I'm extremely pleased that I was caught off guard.

Speaking of pleased, did you watch Raw yet? Because it was the best episode since after WM. 

The double heel/face turn was done brilliantly. I didn't expect that to happen at all to be honest, and I'm extremely pleased that I was caught off guard.

Speaking of pleased, did you watch Raw yet? Because it was the best episode since after WM.

I'm watching it now. Did you see Orton kiss Daniel Bryan? It was fucking adorable. Wait, is it not live? Lying WWE.

I can't tell if the double turn was intentional or not. That crowd was really rowdy, I don't think it was canned heat.

A lot if heels got cheers last night. All of The Shield got a good crowd response.

• Brohoof 2

I'm watching it now. Did you see Orton kiss Daniel Bryan? It was fucking adorable. Wait, is it not live? Lying WWE.

I can't tell if the double turn was intentional or not. That crowd was really rowdy, I don't think it was canned heat.

A lot if heels got cheers last night. All of The Shield got a good crowd response.

Yep! And they deserve it, all of them are playing their parts brilliantly. Still look like a huge threat even after suffering their first loss on Smackdown. 

• Brohoof 2

I'm doing okay, how are you? 

Well one things for sure this monday had been one interesting day for me.... pretty much all summed up in my status on my profile :P. Other than that just been doing college classes and working.

My cousin was addicted to that wrestling stuff back in the early 2000s bought all the action figures and stuff xD the ps2 game n64 games too.  

• Brohoof 2

Yep! And they deserve it, all of them are playing their parts brilliantly. Still look like a huge threat even after suffering their first loss on Smackdown.

Dean Ambrose really needs facial hair though. Tired of looking at his cold sores and drool all the time :P

• Brohoof 2

Well one things for sure this monday had been one interesting day for me.... pretty much all summed up in my status on my profile tongue.png. Other than that just been doing college classes and working.

My cousin was addicted to that wrestling stuff back in the early 2000s bought all the action figures and stuff xD the ps2 game n64 games too.  

Well that does sound like a great day! :)

And yeah I used to have that sort of stuff. Now I just watch because I simply enjoy the product. Its a sort of ease the mind type thing where I can just relax. 

Dean Ambrose really needs facial hair though. Tired of looking at his cold sores and drool all the time tongue.png

tumblr_mig9a81AiV1rmh9bbo1_500.jpg

laugh.png

• Brohoof 2

That I can totally understand. The things that help me get things off my mind are music and skateboarding :3. 

Nice. Music is definitely one of mine too. That and writing, which I'm going off to do in a few minutes. 

• Brohoof 1

Well that does sound like a great day! :)

And yeah I used to have that sort of stuff. Now I just watch because I simply enjoy the product. Its a sort of ease the mind type thing where I can just relax.

tumblr_mig9a81AiV1rmh9bbo1_500.jpg

laugh.png

You know what would be cool? A three way feud between Cena, Bryan, and Orton ending in a triple threat TLC match.

• Brohoof 1

You know what would be cool? A three way feud between Cena, Bryan, and Orton ending in a triple threat TLC match.

It would be good, as long as Bryan wins :)

Alright I'm gonna go write some more for my new story, then probably head off to bed.

See ya later everybody! 

• Brohoof 2

It would be good, as long as Bryan wins :)

Alright I'm gonna go write some more for my new story, then probably head off to bed.

See ya later everybody!

Wait, I can't tell, is Mark Henry really retiring? I'm a bit confused. Why would he slam Cena like that?

I do think he deserves to win the WWE Championship before he retires.

Ah, I get what's going on.

• Brohoof 1