Sir.Flutter Hooves

Which animated show is better?  

44 users have voted

1. 1. Which show is better?

• The Simpsons
    • American Dad
    • Family Guy
    • Futurama

I never really got into the Simpsons. This kinda seems like the elephant in the room, but I never really found it all that funny. I've seen a few episodes of Futurama. I found it pretty funny, and I was surprised it was made by the same guy that made The Simpsons.

I will admit that Family Guy has been getting kinda old as of late. American Dad I've seen one or two episodes of, and it's not all that bad.

I guess my favorite is Futurama.

I think there should be an option that says all of them! I love all of them so much! The simpsons is so great and I have grown up with it and futurama bender is just amazing and Family guy and american dad are just class, so I will not vote unless there is an all option! 

Hello!

Personally, my favourite would have to be Futurama... It's just a great show, and my dad also used to watch it a lot aswell... The quality of the episodes may not be the same as it was before the revival, but they're still very fun for me to watch! :)

Second place would have to go to "Family guy", Third, to "The Simpsons", and fourth, to "American dad".

I have to confess, i never even tried American dad... :P

Well I haven't watched much of futurama or the simpsons and I like family guy more than american dad, but after some religious jokes family guy has made I'm not sure if I'll continue to watch it but it is a very funny show and if I stop I'll miss it :P

Futurama, is better for hardcore nerds and crazy people like myself, but then again that's my opinion.

As for the average person it doesn't relate to them. Likewise, it means Futurama relies on it's hardcore fans to exist.

Yes, I'm one of the true hardcore Futurama fans known as Nerdlingers.

Edited by Rush

Futurama, is better for hardcore nerds and crazy people like myself, but then again that's my opinion.

Yeah it without a doubt has some of the nerdiest references I have ever seen on any show, quite a few of them had me howling with laughter though there is the occasional one that flies a bit over my head. I especially like how they either make fun of of all the cliches in sci fi movies and shows or completely turn them on their head with characters like Bender and Zapp Brannigan.

SWEET CELESTIA! HOW COULD I FORGET FUTURAMA! LITERALLY ONE OF THE BEST TV SHOWS EVER! I'LL GET RIGHT ON THAT. HOW COULD I FORGET!

/)

Woohoo! Futurama is one of my favorite TV shows. I've watched all of the seasons, including the four movies. Too bad I can't re-vote. sad.png

• Brohoof 1

Well, personally, I don't like american dad or family guy. I've seen both and they never appealed to me.

Futurama is a personal favorite as it does great at humor and memorable characters, though I do wish it ended, and not be broughten back as a revival, it dosen't feel the same like it used too.

The simpsons are the best and funniest overall, however, I personally feel it lost it's touch by the 11th season...

Futurama is my favorite of those. It's well written, creative and has such lovable characters, even if some of them are a bit weird! The later seasons are not as good, but I still can't wait for the show to continue. It just has a certain charm smile.png

• Brohoof 1

Hello and bro hoof to all /)

Which show do you think is better?

1. The Simpsons

2. Family Guy

3. Futurama

4. American Dad

Yes.

Seriously though, I love them all.

(Just so we're clear, I refer to Comedy Central's Futurama as a separate show. THAT is a pile of shit.)

I will say, they've all been on long enough, some episodes suck. But Simpsons has been on for almost 3 decades, and Seth Macfarlane has three different shows to run, not every episode will be great.

That reminds me, has The Cleveland Show been cancelled yet? Cuz that sucks.

• Brohoof 1

I can't stand Family Guy, or any of its 'clones'. American Dad, I'm looking at you.
Its the same damn thing over and over again. They're just being controversial for the sake of it, the humour isn't funny, and its just cutaway gag after cutaway gag with no real writing.

I LOVED Simpsons, until about 4 or 5 years ago, when it just lost its touch completely. The humour was effortlessly good, and each episode's plot was enjoyable, but now, it just seems like they're trying too hard, and it doesn't work.
I still love Futurama. I'm not sure why its still great while The Simpsons isn't. Probably because it hasn't been going for as long as The Simpsons.

But in the end, I barely watch any of these shows anymore. I'll stick with MLP, Adventure Time, and Regular Show thanks :3

Well My favorites Futurama. Not that i dont like the other options but Futurama has the best plot, Simps is too outdated, family guy has too many dirty stuff, and american dad isn't as funny to me.

I can only really judge American Dad, Family Guy, and Futurama. The Simpsons was good back when I wasn't allowed to watch it, so I missed out on those days. I still love some of the lines taken from the show, though.

Between the other three... Futurama has long been my favorite. However, I feel like the newer episodes aren't really doing anything for me. Some of them are funny others are just flat out strange and, I don't know...  Old Futurama was amazing, though.

Family Guy was the first of the four that I really got into, and this was like back in 2003/2004. I used to have a really immature humor and it really appealed to me back then. I don't really find it to be that funny anymore, but I don't particularly hate it either. I still find the episodes worth watching, at the very least. Although it's gone down some trends that I don't care for, American Dad has done it far worse.

American Dad, probably is my least favorite at this point. There was a time where I preferred it over Family Guy, but recently I've realized that it just likes to throw random violence out of the middle of nowhere. And it is excessive. Family Guy has done this some, too, but the worst I remember was that episode with Quagmire's cat, American Dad now does it in practically every episode. I don't particularly care for that.

Anyway, why can't we vote on South Park and King of the Hill as well? I know King of the Hill is over... but South Park is still running. At this point KOTH may be my favorite of all of them, even though I love old Futurama so much. New Futurama has just been weird... I've liked some things it has done, others not so much. Once I got into KOTH I enjoyed all of it. South Park oftentimes has the random violence issue, but I totally expect it with SP, because that's what South Park is... It's not what I thought American Dad was. And South Park is at least funny with it most of the time.

1. My Little Pony

2. My Little Pony

3. My Little Pony

4. See number 2

5. My Little Pony

Quite honestly I can't stand 3/4 of those shows, The Simpsons is the only half decent one in my opinion.

I've always loved the Simpsons and Futurama,they were among the first cartoons i watched from a very early age.Sadly,they're not the great thing they used to be anymore,but i still watch sometimes