Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Favorite non-MLP voice actor?

CastletonSnob

Who is your favorite voice actor who IS NOT in MLP? 

I would have to say Dee Bradley Baker. His range is amazing, and he's been in almost everything.

They're not the most talented out there but they've portrayed some of the coolest male characters out there: Stephen Jay Blum(Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop), David Hayter(Solid Snake/Naked Snake from the Metal Gear Solid games), and Matt McKenzie(Auron from FFX).  I would have also said Scott McNeill(Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing) however he actually has been in FiM as one of the diamond dogs and Chief Thunderhooves.

I'd have to say Troy Baker. He has voiced some of my favorite characters in video game over the years like Snow Villiers (FFXIII) and Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia), as well as Booker DeWitt(Bioshock: Infinite).

DAVID HAYTER

"Mmm...Metal Gear..."

No one else can match that unique, badass voice he has trademarked the Big Boss' family tree.

And of course the new metal gear solid game has booted him off the cast ;~;

• Brohoof 1

DAVID HAYTER

"Mmm...Metal Gear..."

No one else can match that unique, badass voice he has trademarked the Big Boss' family tree.

And of course the new metal gear solid game has booted him off the cast ;~;

There's always Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes ( http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid:_Ground_Zeroes ) with Naked Snake Big Boss.  He'll be back after all he's the voice of Naked Snake as well as Solid Snake.

Can voice actor be a regular actor?

David Tennant.

Babs: Curtis Armstrong. Why, well I think you know why. Just look him up on Wikipedia and you will see. (Dan vs. he voiced Dan.)

Well, my favorite voice actress is Tara Strong... I think it's alright to say that, since I liked her way before I got into FiM, so I don't really see her as a full on MLP VA. I knew her as other characters, and she was my favorite voice actress for around seven years before I watched the show.

There's always Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes ( http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid:_Ground_Zeroes ) with Naked Snake Big Boss.  He'll be back after all he's the voice of Naked Snake as well as Solid Snake.

He never even got called.

Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain are going to be one whole game, all this according to Kojima. (Shifty Bastard)

It's disgusting, really?

Hm.. I've got no idea, since most voice actors I like are somehow associated with My Little Pony. :P I don't follow many voice actors, mainly just on-screen actors.

He never even got called.

Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain are going to be one whole game, all this according to Kojima. (Shifty Bastard)

It's disgusting, really?

Well considering that the game hasn't even been realeased in Japan yet, I'm sure that he'll get the call eventually and who knows maybe they'll get the guy who voiced snake in Metal Gear Philanthropy( http://www.mgs-philanthropy.net/ ) if they don't get Hayter.

Sam A. Mowry. He voice Alexander of Brennenburg from Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Damn, that is one awesome voice. It just makes everything so sexy creepy. Like, what if he were one of your teachers? Amazing lectures, I tell you.

Seth macfarlene is pretty good, but i have to say one of my favorite voice actors has to be this badass.vaas-montenegro-foto.jpg

Michael Mando as Vaas was probably my favorite villain so far in a video game (minus merit from syndicate)