Friendship is Retro!

Glichmair

Hey guys, thought id slap together something ive been thinking about for a bit. its pretty simple but I think it works pretty well. feel free to tell me what you think. feedback is always awesome from you guys, thanks! laugh.png

post-14600-0-23692000-1366321066_thumb.png

• Brohoof 18

I really like these, the pixal ponies as I call them are very cute! I really love all of them! Did you make them? If so great work, if not, great finding :)

I really like these, the pixal ponies as I call them are very cute! I really love all of them! Did you make them? If so great work, if not, great finding smile.png

ha thankshappy.png   yeh! I forged them with pixels! I think im better off doing simple stuff like this because it looks better with this program. and yes cuteness was my main objective!.

Sweet 8-bit art dude! It really brings me back to when I was but a wee lad.

I kind of want to see a video of these with some awesome music and animation now!

That's so awesome I don't even know what to say! YOU ROCK!

Yeah, that's mostly all I can come up with. But that's just plain amazing. Keep up the awesome work!!!!!!!

hahaha thank you so much. it means alot to me. i see your a rairety enthusiast! ive been thinking of doing some rarity stuff. i could keep you posted:)

• Brohoof 1

Sweet 8-bit art dude! It really brings me back to when I was but a wee lad.

I kind of want to see a video of these with some awesome music and animation now!

thank you so much! ahh you done know how much id love to do that amigo. but i don't have the skills. one day.......one day.. i should commission somepony ...

Awww! Adorable and pixelly! Remind me of desktop ponies. I especially appreciate the fact the Twilight is not an Alicorn.. (not to bring up that argument again..)

ahh i have to admit i did forget about that. i suppose, it being retro and all, she should be in her natural form. The whole alacorn thing is probbebly so peaple will finally pay attention to her haha.

• Brohoof 1

Super cute! Great job and nice coloring. I would have to say that my favorite is AppleJack, you did a really nice job recreating her in pixel form! img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

ah thank you. all the positive feedback is brilliant. ah yes i think so too. i did pixel applejack in one of my other pics. that's what gave me the idea i suppose:)

I love it!

Nice work there, the retro is freaking amazing!

You gotta do more art like this, this art gets the seal of approval! XD

thanks so much! there's a limit to what i can do with this program but im gonna milk it dry. this isent the last pixel art you'll see from me!!

• Brohoof 2

Very nice work :D! Reminds me of the days of old and wishing for a uber cool pony game with these in :)

Do you have any plans on doing more? I would love the see the princesses and Chrysalis done like this :D!

Very nice work biggrin.png! Reminds me of the days of old and wishing for a uber cool pony game with these in smile.png

Do you have any plans on doing more? I would love the see the princesses and Chrysalis done like this biggrin.png!

Same here. ahh its gotta be done! Don't fret, I could do one specially for you!. I encourage requests magorly!  happy.png

im not sure how its gonna turn out. itl have to be pretty simple. might do a ying yang sort of vibe.. enyway il keep you posted!

• Brohoof 1

Ohhh!~ More pixel ponies! They look so awesome! wub.png 

I really like this stuff, you do it really well! And Rarity looks oh-so fabulous!~ biggrin.png  

It also looks like Fluttershy is looking up at Twilight, ho is looking down at her. Same with Pinkie and Applejack. derpy_emoticon2.png

I can't wait to see more if you make it! derpy_emoticon1.png 

hahaha thank you so much. it means alot to me. i see your a rairety enthusiast! ive been thinking of doing some rarity stuff. i could keep you posted:)

YES! Yes, I LOVE Rarity! She's my best pony, I took the quiz on the wikipedia and I fit her perfectly! Please keep me posted, thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh!~ More pixel ponies! They look so awesome! img-1383939-1-wub.png 

I really like this stuff, you do it really well! And Rarity looks oh-so fabulous!~ img-1383939-2-biggrin.png  

It also looks like Fluttershy is looking up at Twilight, ho is looking down at her. Same with Pinkie and Applejack. img-1383939-3-derpy_emoticon2.png

I can't wait to see more if you make it! img-1383939-4-derpy_emoticon1.png

Thanks!! yeh that's what I was going for, It just looked strange with rarity. ha she just loves all the attention a lil to muchwink.png .

don't worry im not stopping for no pony!!

ERMAHGAWD THEY'RE SO FWIGGIN KAYOOT!! biggrin.png

*ahem*

Those are really good! I love pixel ponies! img-1383974-1-img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Keep up the good work! I'd love to see some more of these! smile.png

/)

haha its ok to let it all out now and thenwink.png . Thank you so much. im sure il have a go at the equestrian royals sooner or later. Luna would be fun to try!