Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Catchiest FiM Song?

Darryshan

I've got Winter Wrap-Up from the Episode named such in my head 24/7. Any other songs in the series that are as catchy? (Yes I know that's counter-intuitive, but if I keep doing that, I may eat the cycle of catchiness! - maybes)

@@Darryshan,

Hey there. I've retitled your thread slightly just to make it more clear what the subject of it is and what members are being asked to discuss.

I personally think Babs Seed is up there with any MLP song for catchiness. I find myself humming it quite often.

• Brohoof 4

Yes! Babs Seed is definitely the catchiest. I do think there are other songs with better lyrics and such, but as for an upbeat catchy tune Babs Seed would be at the top!

But I do think there should be an honorable mention to the Flim Flam Brothers laugh.png

• Brohoof 2

Babs Seed, it gets stuck in my head everytime I hear it.  I love the song though so it's no big deal for me XD.  Second would probably be Smile.

• Brohoof 2

A True True Friend. Since the episode aired, I've randomly had that song get stuck in my head from time to time. Smile is a close second, possibly because I find it extremely difficult to frown through it.

Edited by Celtore

No you're all wrong. It's the cider song by Flim and Flam. That's mega catchy, and always will be. I think season 2 had the best songs to be seriously honestly honestly seriously

• Brohoof 1

I actually found myself whistling the intro of MLP FiM today.

I think it's a really catchy intro :) 

But yeah got to agree Babs Seed is probably the catchiest of them all. 

• Brohoof 1

The Pony Pokey, Smile, and True True Friend are all catchy.  But I think Babs Seed tops them all.  Even just the part that goes Yeah yeah yeah!  Yeah yeah yeah!  Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!  is very habit forming.  One Brony looped that part alone into a two minute song on Youtube and it's quite popular.  :)

Yep, either winter wrap up, or fluttershy's rendition of " the Zecora theme song" that pinkie pie invented. Fluttershy's deep voice was absolutely epic... i can't get it out of my head. 

• Brohoof 1

"The dragon is the finest creature ever! There's more to him than just guarding treasure!"

That is the catchiest song in the entire show. I don't care what other people think, they're wrong! This song is, by far the greatest song I have ever heard in FiM!

Edited by Vinyl Scratch (Filly)™
  • Brohoof 1

Well, The Smile Song by Pinkie Pie has always been in my mind. I sometimes find my friends (who are pegasisters) singing along when I accidentally start singing it. Some other catchy songs are "A True, True friend" and "What my Cutie Mark is Telling Me" I always end up singing them.

• Brohoof 2

Babs Seed has been in my head for so long. Every time I see someone get bullied, and I start to step in it makes me think of that song. It is like too catchy that it gets stuck in my head.

Hmm.  A hard one for me, as I find it hard to list my favorite songs here, which might not necessarily be the ones I find in my head the most.

I've had "A True, True Friend" and "I've Got to Find a Way" stuck in my head since the finale, but I'm not sure if I would consider them my most catchy songs or not...

"Smile, Smile, Smile" would have probably been it before the finale, but until I get further away from the S3 finale, I'm going to be biased towards those first two.

Most of them are total earworms for me, but the two that I end up humming most of the time are the Flim Flam brother song and "This Day Aria" I would've included "Antropology" and "Discord" as well, but they are fan songs so...

I've got Winter Wrap-Up from the Episode named such in my head 24/7. Any other songs in the series that are as catchy? (Yes I know that's counter-intuitive, but if I keep doing that, I may eat the cycle of catchiness! - maybes)

Same for me, Winter Wrap-up is the catchiest song to me.

But just looking at some of these song titles I get the songs stuck in my head.

Hmm, my favorite is Winter Wrap Up, but as for the ones that I can't get out of my head, that's gotta be a tie between What My Cutie Mark Is Telling Me and Babs Seed.  BBBFF and Giggle at the Ghostie are pretty catchy too.

Definately Babs Seed, it's a truly awesome song, any non-brony who heard it would ever guess that this awesome song had come from MLP! I also love A True True Friend and What My Cutie Mark Is Telling Me, they are catchy and soooo cute. Oh, and Raise This Barn, that's catchy as hay. AJ, you're a dayum good singer.

Edited by Meadowsong

Babs Seed is definitely up there, but I've never really gotten truly stuck in my head or anything.

The Cupcakes song has definitely gotten stuck in my head, as has May the Best Pet Win. But the theme wins, if it can be included as being a FiM song. I mean I assume it can be, but it is the intro, and appears every episode.