mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

I just got back from seeing Moana and I really enjoyed it. The animation was gorgeous, especially on the water, and I loved the music. I also found Moana herself to be a pretty engaging character. I definitely recommend it.

Lights Out (2016) - Great movie, quite original. Definitely one of the fun type of horror movies.

The Witch (stylized as The VVitch) (2015) - Great for a different reason than Lights Out. This movie actually tried to be terrifying without relying on jumpscares or special effects. It relied heavily on suggestion than what was presented and was actually quite horrifying when it did present some things. It slowly builds up horror and uses violence to capitalize on that, rather than just being a gorefest. I found my mouth hanging open several times during the film. There is one scene near the beginning that I feel crossed the line, but it still served its purpose in letting you know exactly what you're getting yourself into.

The Hateful Eight (2015) - A great Tarantino film with his signature touch.

I saw Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them on the premiere, I really liked it. The music, characters. It was fun!

I also saw "The Walk" today about the guy who walked on a line across the world trade center. It was a very good film!

I think i only posted this in my Status Update, so here we go :

I watched Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice and i thought it was great.  :twi:

Im not surprised that i enjoy a Movie that is mostly hated because i also enjoyed Catwoman, Green Lantern and a few other hated Dc Movies.

I thought the Fights were great, i liked the new crazy Luthor because he reminds me of some Anime Villains with his over the top acting, i liked the Costumes and Bat Mobiles, i liked the Music, i liked the humor and i liked the Team up.

I even found the Martha Scene to be emotional, since Batman really seemed, like he was in fight with himself.

I liked it.

Of course i cant say anything about the Comic Book accuracy since i dont care about the Source Material, so the Movie could be bad.

I thought, Batman killing People, was fitting for that one Part.

Also he killed People in the older Movies as well, so it wasnt really a shock for me.

So..i dont know, maybe i just have a bad taste, but i couldnt find a single thing that i hated about this Movie. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

FB: and where to find them and Doctor strange. 

They're both okay.

I think i only posted this in my Status Update, so here we go :

I watched Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice and i thought it was great.  :twi:

Im not surprised that i enjoy a Movie that is mostly hated because i also enjoyed Catwoman, Green Lantern and a few other hated Dc Movies.

I thought the Fights were great, i liked the new crazy Luthor because he reminds me of some Anime Villains with his over the top acting, i liked the Costumes and Bat Mobiles, i liked the Music, i liked the humor and i liked the Team up.

I even found the Martha Scene to be emotional, since Batman really seemed, like he was in fight with himself.

I liked it.

Of course i cant say anything about the Comic Book accuracy since i dont care about the Source Material, so the Movie could be bad.

I thought, Batman killing People, was fitting for that one Part.

Also he killed People in the older Movies as well, so it wasnt really a shock for me.

So..i dont know, maybe i just have a bad taste, but i couldnt find a single thing that i hated about this Movie. :lol:

I didn't quite see batman killing people, the way he aimed at while fighting.  it look more like he just disarmed them in a very violent way. 

but yeh i agreed that movie is a great movie. the plot is very strong and straightforward. as if it not trying too hard to created a epic plot.  and plus despite of others said about Jesse as lex luthor, they can suck it. As comic reader, i didn't see a huge dramatics changes toward this character.  Sure lex in the movie is a bit edgy compared to the comic. but he is still a reasonable man who is obviously want to get rid of superman for a business's purpose. That was jesse's best one out of other movie he played.

Edited by Satrox
  • Brohoof 1

I literally just got done watching a zombie movie called Night of the Living Deb. It was so bad. I thought it was kinda funny, but it seemed like it was made to be awful.