Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will Hasbro ever make show accurate plushes?

Goodra

I highly doubt it.

Just look at the toys Hasbro spits out.

They don't do a very good job on plastic.

Imagine sewing.

They do fine for beyblades! The thing is is they would have to take the time and put in an effort while realizing that little girls are no longer their only consumer for the series.

So probably not. They would see it as not economically practical even though it would probably be their best move for monetary increas for the series.

Edited by asdf Firescore

They'd be dumb not to but I imagine the cost of producing plushies is more expensive than plastic. Also there would have to be tons of quality control since each plushie would be individually stitched and put together (assuming by machine).

They might not believe the profits outweigh the production costs but I do. They would make a KILLING on plushies for both little girls and bronies.

• Brohoof 3

They'd be dumb not to but I imagine the cost of producing plushies is more expensive than plastic. Also there would have to be tons of quality control since each plushie would be individually stitched and put together (assuming by machine).

They might not believe the profits outweigh the production costs but I do. They would make a KILLING on plushies for both little girls and bronies.

And something like this would never exist but imagine how much money they could make, and how awesome it would be, if they did a Build-A-Bear style thing but only have it a Build-A-Pony where you could make your very own OC plushie.
  • Brohoof 3

Hasbro never really intends to make toys for bronies, though... did you know that they made a Princess Celestia toy PINK? :huh:

Forget plushies, though. Air Hogs and Hasbro should team up and make a Rainbow Dash toy where you can fly her anywhere you want, like a regular Air Hogs copter or whatever. Now THAT would be something else.

Hasbro never really intends to make toys for bronies, though... did you know that they made a Princess Celestia toy PINK? :huh:

Forget plushies, though. Air Hogs and Hasbro should team up and make a Rainbow Dash toy where you can fly her anywhere you want, like a regular Air Hogs copter or whatever. Now THAT would be something else.

Alright, to end this arguement...

Celestia actually is Pink, if you pay attention.

She is just a VERY white pink, so she looks white.

Don't count on it; you'll just have to depend on the fans for plushies.

IF Hasbro ever made plushies that were half-way decent, I would be willing to pay quite a bit for a pinkie pie one. :)

Edited by Moosefullaeggs

And something like this would never exist but imagine how much money they could make, and how awesome it would be, if they did a Build-A-Bear style thing but only have it a Build-A-Pony where you could make your very own OC plushie.

HOLY SHIT, THAT'S BRILLIANT!!!

Have they even made plushies at all?

Eeyup, jumbo Twi and Pinkie (Exclusively sold at Toys R Us) and a Twi plush pillow (exclusively sold at Target).
  • Brohoof 1

HOLY SHIT, THAT'S BRILLIANT!!!

Eeyup, jumbo Twi and Pinkie (Exclusively sold at Toys R Us) and a Twi plush pillow (exclusively sold at Target).

I hope they step up their game.

I dont like the look of those 2 "official" plushies

Alright, to end this arguement...

Celestia actually is Pink, if you pay attention.

She is just a VERY white pink, so she looks white.

True say... but Hasbro's making the toys for little girls, not us. I wish they would pay more attention to us bronies instead of their "target" demographic instead. Demand will go up if they decide to make toys correctly instead of just targeting one group... even though bronies still buy the toys.

• Brohoof 3

I hope they step up their game.

I dont like the look of those 2 "official" plushies

Same, and at least more characters. Don't they know that every pony wants to hug the other 4 characters (Especially Fluttershy) 2? And maybe Celestia and Luna 2 but first Ide like to see some freaking show accurate mane six.
  • Brohoof 1

Well, it would be a clever marketing scheme, but imagine how much uproar would come from news stations like CNN and Fox. They already make fun of bronies and other stupid propogada, imagine if Hasbro starting reaching out for bronies with merch.

• Brohoof 2

Well, it would be a clever marketing scheme, but imagine how much uproar would come from news stations like CNN and Fox. They already make fun of bronies and other stupid propogada, imagine if Hasbro starting reaching out for bronies with merch.

If they did, they'd make millions no BILLIONS!!! I'm sure they could care less about others' opinions.

They made a pink Celestia...out of plastic. And not really light pink like Rose said, I mean Pinkie Pie pink.

So, you expect them to make SHOW ACCURATE PLUSHIES?

I have but one thing to say;

Whatever you're smoking, I want some.

"Make" implies that it's a common occurence. Also Faux News isn't really the most reputable news station, lol, and I doubt anyone would mind if Hasbro tweaked things just a tad.

Lol, fuck Fox News. It was a piece of shit before ponies and still is. If there was a world competition on the biggest joke in the first decade of the 21st century, the winner would be Fox News.

• Brohoof 1

I doubt Hasbro has any idea of just how big the MLP fan base is.

They just wanted a quiet little show to sell plastic ponies.

They certainly are NOT prepared for the opportunity knocking on their door at this very moment.

• Brohoof 3