Equestria Girls

iLegovideo

Equestria Girls  

14 users have voted

1. 1. Rate the film

• Flash Sentry steals your waifu - Hated it!
    • "... needs some peanut butter crackers." - Disliked it
    • "What are hands?" - Meh it was okay.
    • "Those are my girls! Woo-hoo!" - Liked it
    • "We helped Twilight win the crown!" - Loved it!

we all have to keep in mind that it was focused towards little girls most of which can't wait to go to high school. also they can't make the plot to difficult or they won't be able to follow it. i found it funny watching for the second time when the Cutiemark Crusaders are in the library and they were playing their song Cheerilie just cut out the pony related parts. "when you're a younger (pony)" and so on until they wern't talking about cutimars anymore.

img-2780719-1-D1Uqhak.png

Thanks to Rorrim'eht Retne for my awsome sig!

Was intrigued by the Johari window so... http://kevan.org/jh/alicorn+fluttershy

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Ephesians 4:2)

No using the name of God, your God, in curses or silly banter, God won't put up with irreverent use of his name (Exodus 20:7)

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. (Ephesians 4:29)

True remembering the target Audience is not me and many others here (6 year old girls don't usually surf the web) if we take others poin of view I think it is a 7.5

Freezen dash, Freezen5, find me on clash of clans and many more.

With a plot that could have been interesting but poorly executed with plot holes, a love story that went no where, and was more rushed than crunch time at the circle factory balanced out with some funny moments, characters we all love, and an interesting scenario that was wrapped up in a big plot hole, I'd say Equestria girls gets 2 and a half(Three stars for brony fans) out of five.

Lets see...starting with 10/10...
add 1 point for the incredible Sunset Shimmer. 1 point for Spike being Amazing. 1 point for Celestia being Amazing. 1 point for Pinkie being amazing. 1 point for Hasbro recognizing the brony fandom. 5 points for the enjoyable music.
Now subtract 1 point for a rushed conclusion. 1 point for the plot being contradictory to itself. 2 points for the plot being both forced and predictable. 1 point for all the characters save Twilight being useless. 1 point for the AU Mane Six being stupid. 2 points for Sunset Shimmer being incredibly shallow and stupid. 1 point for Flash Sentry being shallow, which reminds me to take 1 point because of a rushed and unecessary romantic conflict. 1 point for...unsettling implications between Rarity and Spike, 1 point for Spike being a pet. 1 point for Snips and Snails being evil instead of dumb. 1 point for Luna being stupid. 1 point for an utterly boring battle sequence. 1 point for a rushed reformation. 1 point for teasing me with a Celestia/Shimmer showdown that went down the tubes.
That's... 3/10. It's not the worst i've seen, even in the cliche high school drama, but it's pretty bad,

I liked it.

That may be Nostalgia Goggles talk though because it's kind of a throw-back to the kind of stuff Disney was making on the cheap direct to TV/Video front when I was a kid in the late 90s and early 00s and that endeared me to to it.

You gotta admit, even if you don't like anything about it the music is awesome:

• Brohoof 1

"You know, I don't know who or what you are Methos, and I know you don't want to hear this, but you did teach me something. You taught me that Life's about change, about learning to accept who you are, good or bad. And I thank you for that."

-Duncan McLeod.

The movie was okay, but the art was ugly. :P

For a childrens' movie it wasn't too bad. I'd probably give it a 6/10. Above average, but it was no Lion King.

post-8308-0-23356900-1390949572.png

Sig made by Kyoshi.

Cool things people have said about me:

Never heard of him but I guess just you mentioning him is a good reason not to go anywhere near that name.

(In reference to an author I suggested.)

It seems the general consensus is "meh".

So that's what I also think. Meh.

"I keep the walking on the right side, but I won't judge the next who handles walking on the wrong. 'Cause that's how he wants to be. No difference, see."

(edited)

I give it about 6/10. Now that's not bad mind you, since I consider 5/10 to be average (not like how schools consider 5/10 to be failing). The movie has a serviceable plot and it excels with its humor and character interactions. Funny enough, it also fails with its character interactions. It's a very up and down movie, although I can't say I'm ever bored. In the cliche and/or weird parts, the movie tends to enter the "so bad it's good" territory. So regardless of quality, it is constantly entertaining. Wisely, the movie doesn't take itself TOO seriously and appears all too aware of the cliches it contains. That's probably why they tend to exaggerate the actions of Sunset Shimmer for comedic affect.

The movie maintains the quality and spirit of the show, while also investing in this new universe it's created. As a movie it's a 6/10, but it should be noted that it is highly entertaining and is both fun to watch with your mind turned off AND fun to watch while nitpicking every little detail of it :D

Edited by LZRD WZRD

Check out my channel for awesome video reviews and analysis!

https://www.youtube.com/c/LZRDWZRD

It wasn't a great movie, but it wasn't bad either. Equestria Girls is the most confusing and oddly put together movie I've ever seen.

swig swag swignature swagnature.png

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Respect is important for all people of color, gender, or religion. ♥

I'd give it like a five. It wasn't terrible, but there want really anything good about it either. (Exception: I liked that cafeteria song)

I feel the same as this guy

All the Ponies

:please:  :smug:  :lol:  ;)   B)  ^_^  :sunny:

I think this was a really good movie yeah sure there were some bad parts but I think that it's rated lower then it should be. It should be about a 6-10 I give it a 7.5

Freezen dash, Freezen5, find me on clash of clans and many more.