Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What to do when you're not able to watch it

caramba2654

*sigh*

I really want to watch Equestria Girls, but I can't go to the theater to watch it. So *quotes Twilight* I need to find a way to make this all okay. So my only option (I think) is to watch it online, but I don't know if someone is gonna provide a nice way to do it, especially at these times, since the movie is just out. If anyone has a way to watch it online, please post here.

Also, is anyone in the same boat as me? :P

• Brohoof 4

Same here realy. The film isn't showing in Britain and I don't want to watch the last 13 minuites until I see the whole thing. The temptations are so high!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

No ponies and no Equestria Girls make Blue Moon go crazy.

In all seriousness, it is very frustrating when the nearest theater playing it for me is five hours away.

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 3

I'm here, I'm on the boat! I've got a couple of my friends wanting to see it along with me, but unfortunately it won't be coming to my country :(

I really just want to fly to the US just to see Equestria Girls

• Brohoof 1

Don't lose hope, everybody.  I suspect that its limited theatrical run will result in a fairly quick DVD release date.  They'll probably show it on the Hub before Season 4 airs, no less.

• Brohoof 1

Don't worry. It'll be all over the internet in a few days.

And yeah, a DVD release shouldn't be too far off, and I'd be very surprised if it isn't on TV soon, too.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wikipedia claims (or at least did claim) that the DVD release date is sometime in August, so luckily we won't (hopefully) have to wait too long for it. Not gonna pay more than $1000 to go to US to watch a movie -.-

Oh, and I also remember reading that it'll be on Hub sometime this fall. I'm sure there'll be a livestream ^.^

Edited by Jamza
  • Brohoof 1

*Puts hoof up* I'm from England, impatiently awaiting some thoughtful brony to upload the movie online someplace... XD I don't want to watch the last thirteen minutes, I want the whole thing! And I don't want to buy the DVD only for it to turn out to be unlikeable, either.

• Brohoof 1

I really want to watch it online. So far only fakes have been leaked online. I have been looking for a leak everywhere. When a possible leak gets mentioned on /mlp/, everybody goes apeshit.

• Brohoof 1

I really want to watch it online. So far only fakes have been leaked online. I have been looking for a leak everywhere. When a possible leak gets mentioned on /mlp/, everybody goes crazy.

I already scanned YouTube up and down... just the trailer and the last 13 minutes are available so far. I won't lose hope, though. If I have to I'll search for it every day!

• Brohoof 1

I'm just gonna wait till it comes out on youtube or something, I'll try to wait :P

I don't think it'll be easy to get though, since its only been out and theaters and not on DVD so it can be recorded in a decent quality.

Probably best to just wait :P.

• Brohoof 1

Rip your hair out sceaming in frustaion, pace back and forth till theres a rut in the floor, slowly go crazy thinking it will never release.

I sure it wont be too long till its on dvd, thats what im waiting for, that or netflix. I wasnt sure i was gonna watch it till the second trailer release. Now im impatient though.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I cant see it too, its not playing in Arizona. which sucks a lot I mean on a scale to 1-10 its about a 1000 so yeah I'm in the same boat as you are, I did have one website you could go to, to see movies that are still in the theaters BUT its down now.... no joke I have never used it well once I did but now I REALLY REALLY need it and ITS GONE so yeah....

• Brohoof 1

Well, if I want to watch Equestria Girls, I'll need to wait for someone to post it on youtube. I wouldn't be caught DEAD buying that movie. Also, I'm broke.

• Brohoof 1

I have no way of driving around 2 hours to go see a movie; but I am buying it on DVD. I'm guessing you're a closet brony?

I'm open, so I have no fear of buying it in public. Even it does get put on youtube; I'm still buying the disc. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, if I want to watch Equestria Girls, I'll need to wait for someone to post it on youtube. I wouldn't be caught DEAD buying that movie. Also, I'm broke.

Your topic really didn't fit as its' own topic, when we already happen to possess topics talking about not being capable of seeing the movie :3 Merged your thread with this current one.

• Brohoof 1

Usually, I just wait for opportunities on perfect days for me to watch the movie or if the movie arrives on Youtube without it being deleted or taken down due to copyright infringement or at least issues on putting the movie up.

Oh. Well I guess I am more of a closet brony, but mostly I won't buy it because I am 14 and broke. However, I would buy it if I was dressed in a cloak and I had money.

@

xPrincess Lunax

You and me both! I didn't know you lived in AZ. Maybe if SOMEBODY (I don't know who) would be generous to play the movie in AZ, then Princess Luna and I would be satisfied.

If I had some money and a good video camera, I would go to the movie myself and record it. I would be the hero the bronies deserve. The nearest theater is 10 minutes away and tickets are really cheap and they are playing EG on the weekend.

If I had some money and a good video camera, I would go to the movie myself and record it. I would be the hero the bronies deserve. The nearest theater is 10 minutes away and tickets are really cheap and they are playing EG on the weekend.

If you did that, you would automatically win an internet. XD

I personally wouldn't care if anypony saw me buying the DVD; after all, people have seen me buying the toys and I didn't care. XD I just want to watch it first before I drop money on it.

Anybody hoping for a YouTube upload is going to be quite disappointed; MLP is quite an exception to their no-copyrighted material rule, and I doubt that even a related movie will be allowed to remain.

Anybody hoping for a YouTube upload is going to be quite disappointed; MLP is quite an exception to their no-copyrighted material rule, and I doubt that even a related movie will be allowed to remain.

Even with the under-10-minutes trick?

Well, if it's going to go online, then I guess it will go as a download in the weird download sites. :P