Would you be embarrassed?

Emerald Wave

When I was doing a presentation my computer logged on and my CMC background pulled up in front of the class.

They all just started laughing and I'm like, "damn right".

If anybody tried to make fun of me for being a brony, I would shove a Pinkie Pie toy down their throat and every other hole that I could find. I know that sounded creepy. BRONY AND PROUD!

• Brohoof 1

Flutteringhighsignature_zps02ba8c80.png

"They may take our lives, but they will never take our ponies!"

DerpyMail: Exanime32@derpymail.org

Soulfire - http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/soulfire-r3945

Honestly, it would depend on the circumstances. I've worn several pony shirts to school, and used other pony related merch in public.  But no one has ever said anything negative about it, just some complements from other bronies. It's super awkward for me to explain MLP to people who don't know what it is, and that is kind of embarrassing. I don't believe in lying about who I am, but I still get embarrassed easily. Lucky me. :B

Yeah, but I'm going to middle school this year for the first time, and my older brother Byron says that there aren't any bronies or pegasisters in middle school except for us, so yeah. I might consider asking my best friend EVER (Autumn) if she's a pegasister because she wears shirts of Rainbow Dash, and I hope she is because I won't have to be the only one. Plus, Autumn won't hate me for asking something because who can't trust their best friend? Then I'll ask her where she got the shirt! :D

But even then I MIGHT be embarrassed because I get bullied a lot, and I have ADHD and emotional issues, so I'd probably start crying and they'd laugh about it.

Remember to smile! 

I think (like someone already sad), it really depend on the circumstances, but since I follow the F* it philosofy (I don't really care for most of the things that people talk about me) I probably wouldn't be embarrassed. But you have to know that the jokes about it are inevitable.

People know me as that one person that listens to death metal and beats up everyone who's looking for trouble. No, I wouldn't be embarrassed in the slightest sense. I'm proud of who I am and people finding out that I'm a brony won't change that. If anything, it would give me the chance to find more bronies or make more friends, so there's something that would be cool.

I'll be honest with you, I'll more than likely be embarrassed at first, but after a while, it may end up giving me a chance to meet other bronies there and get to talk to them as well

Maybe even giving them some insight as to why I like the show

Even having some of them watching it as well and liking it :P

Too bad I graduated a long time ago :/

DLnfvWR.png

Thank you Nas for the sig :3

#HugWoona

Almost everypony everybody at my school already knows that I am a pegasister. I mean, I'd wear my RD hoodie all day, everyday. Then I'd pull out my phone after school with a Fluttershy case. So, no, I wouldn't be that embarrassed. 

tumblr_static_8xtsjjly8qgwwg8cg88004gwc.gif

• 1 month later...

I probably wouldn't have. Kids at school already new me as eccentric. Ponies probably wouldn't be too much of a surprise to them if they would even care at all. It probably be used by just a few bullies who would be dealt with swiftly if they ever crossed me.

DENIMVENOM.jpg.044401b86728c9eacc741b8d13926f4e.jpg

Not at all. I'm in college, at a public university with around 40,000 students so if anyone found it I was there is a very probable chance that I will never see said person again. Besides, I'm at that stage of my life where I really don't care what people think of what I do for entertainment in regards to television, music, video games, etc.

Well where i used to live the show didn't air and non of my friends new anything about MLP so they didn't really get it, or actually cared. Though I'm going to a new school in a new country this year and I'm planning to (secretly) put up pony posters round the campus with some info like if you're a brony, come and find me. I plan to either go all out with new brony friends or completely destroy my reputation for the year. Either way I'll stick to embracing my pony self. No matter what happens.

“The road goes ever on and on,
Down from the door where it began,
Now far ahead the road has gone,
And I must follow if I can.”

http://soaranddash.tumblr.com http://politetosociety.tumblr.com http://www.fimfiction.net/user/TheEgghead

I wouldn't be embarassed. I would just brush it off. There's no problem with liking a TV show, even if it is meant for kids. Besides I know for sure that I'm not the only person who likes MLP at my school so I really don't care. If I had a shirt, I would wear it to school and feel proud.

If I had a Rainbow Dash shirt and somebody came up to be mean to me about it I'd say "Hey at least I'm 20% cooler B)"

sig-17140.sig-17140.qxIEHLT.png

My OC: http://mlpforums.com...pink-mist-r3726 TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF ME HERE!!

Want a sig like this? Check out my thread!

Right now Im at the university and I'm still going with a pin of fluttershy and rarity. I dont have any problem to say that Im a brony.

I feel kinda embarrassed when Im going to buy some toys.....They always ask me if it is for a gift....I just say yes, I dont want to gave them the hole explication of why Im buying that for me.

375651_1400256093529221_1254433614_n.jpg

ID: cloby604

LOL. I've had so much shit spread about me that I just don't care anymore. I'm completely open about anything that people ask me so no, I wouldn't be embarrassed.

let's love for me

and lets love loud

and let's love now

cause soon enough we'll die

well, so far nobody mean has been found. i'm in college right now. so i don't really think it would bother me much. i'd probably laugh it off anyway.

LnRtg.png

This signature was created by coastercrutchfield. |--(0)--| techno915

Previously: TARDIS915

No, I stopped caring what other people think of me a long time ago I have 2 pony shirts (3 if you count my Discord one) and have plans to get another one and the WTF reactions I have gotten haven't embarrassed me in the slightest if anything they are hilarious.

I really wouldn't be emmbarrased.  I happy to tell people that I am a brony.  My locker has pony pictures in it and i draw ponies in class when I'm bored.  I don't wear MLP shirts because I go to a public school with a dress code.  

People may pick on me for liking MLP, but I don't care.  I have my friends who will back me up.  I don't care who knows it because I'm proud to be a brony!

warrior_by_aeron_quillson-d7ov1if.jpg

Sig made by Aeron Quillson.

Well, I'm constantly seen drawing ponies at school, so I'm not embarrassed at all. My friends are pretty accepting about it and I even have a friend who likes the show. :)

• 7 years later...
On 6/27/2013 at 1:45 AM, Emerald Wave said:

If you were at school, and somebody mean found out you were a brony/pegasister, would you be embarrassed? If it spread around the school, I might be.

Absolutely. School is all about fitting in. Unless the cool kids accepted MLP, which they did in my class, there was not a problem :kirin: