Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hottest Female Celebrity?

Champion RD92

Emma Watson is my go-to hot celebrity. She's incredibly gorgeous, and in Perks of Being a Wallflower, that was emphasized well. This is a pretty standard choice, so I'll bring up a less commonly known one. Amanda Palmer from the Dresden Dolls is super hot and badass.

• Brohoof 2

I think both ashleigh ball and Tara strong are pretty good looking, haven't seen much of the others really though.

I actually use to have a small crush on Selena Gomez, not sure why but I thought she looked pretty, I guess she still kinda does, but yeah. :P.

I don't really get into celebrities enough to know how they look and all their names most of the time to be honest.

• Brohoof 2

Asheigh Ball is amazing. She voices my favorite character in Rainbow Dash, and sings in a band I also enjoy. 

However, there is one far and away favorite for me... and her name is Olivia Wilde.

Olivia-wilde-girl-smiling-scarf-485x728.

olivia_wilde_tron_legacy_2010-normal.jpgOlivia_Wilde_Wallpapers.jpg

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

uhm id have go with Kazumi Evans vocalist  for RARITY  (singing only) shes HOT 

Kazumi_Evans_photo.jpg

uhm after that it it would be Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett_Johansson_4.jpg

and then iit would be Emma Watson 

emma-watson.jpg

Edited by HunterScars
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

ahem! I like your celebrities choices! smile.png they are pretty good and they are really attractive. I dunno I like a lot of celebrities, but I'm going to point out the ones I like the most based just on the looks.

My favorite celebrity has to be Milla Jovovich, she's I think the most beautiful woman I ever seen, no wonder why she was or still is a model. And to me, she has also proven that you don't need big boobs or a big ass to be just perfect, if she was different she wouldn't be the same, she's perfect, as many would say..."flat"

los-disenos-de-milla-jovovich.jpg

Miley Cyrus, since she was in Hanna Montana I had a thing with her, I dunno, one of the things that I liked about her was her long wavy hair, and now that it's gone, I still love the way she looks. She's a grown up woman now, and I accept it. She looks amazing now (IMO) btw, I like how her boobs look like. I hope she doesn't do any stupid surgery.

59635-miley-cyrus.jpg

Linday Lohan.... BUT WAIT! I loved the way she looked in 2004! when she was still a redhead, she was so beautiful and her body was fantastic, she was gorgeous in mean girls and it's a shame the piece of crap that she is now, not only her life is a mess, but her looks, she's disgusting now. sadly

lindsay-lohan-2004-mtv-movie-awards-arri

Beyonce. She has boobs, she has boobies, no wonder why she popularized the word bootylicious, she's fantastic mix, with an amazing natural body that she mantains and knows how to move, unlike other artists. 

beyonce.jpg

Adriana Lima. The most beautiful women comes from Victoria's secret, they just have the best models, and someone that stands out is Adriana Lima, she's just stunning, I don't know if her eyes are blue, green or hazel, but they are intense, and her dark skin matches perfectly those eyes and that devlish smile that she has.

adriana-lima-32.jpg

Kirsten Stewart. Many of you might hate me for this, but I mean, she's a cute girl, in a cute next door kind of way. Even if she can't smile, she's still a cute girl and she looks like she doesn't belong in hollywood.

o-KRISTEN-STEWART-570.jpg

Sandra Echeverría. This woman is all about smiles, she reminds me of Julia Roberts or Anne Hathaway, with big, beautiful and flawless smiles.

latin-babes-sandra-echeverria-picture-2.

Tyra Banks. She's beautiful, even with the big forehead nuff said.

tyra_banks_supermodel-diamond-earrings.j

meh! I have more I would like to mention but I would never end dry.png

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 3

So...

Hayley Williams, just overall hot.

Emma Watson, that cute smile and those eyes.

Ashleigh Ball, again overall hot.

And Evanna Lynch, the actress who played Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter, I find her attractive, she is hot in an unusual way... If that makes sense.

• Brohoof 3

Victoria's Secret models

Victorias-Secret-Models-body-01.jpg

Jennifer Lawrence

jennifer-lawrence-glamour-01.jpg

Hayden Panettiere

Download-Hayden-Panettiere-HD-Wallpaper.

From the MLP staff, I agree on Ashleigh and Tara, and I also find Meghan McCarthy rather good looking(at least in this video):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjW8DawmDmA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Oh, and how about Lauren Faust too?

post-592-0-15726900-1372482227_thumb.jpg

And for my personal favorite, Maria Brink, the lead singer for the band In This Moment:

post-592-0-64874700-1372482437_thumb.png

<3

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Anne Hathaway, if only because of how she looked as Catwoman

Realistically, I'd say former WWE Diva Stacy Keebler, unlike the other Diva's, Keebler had a pinch of cuteness to go with her beauty

I... Love... Emma Watson.

Free-Emma-Watson.jpgemma_watson_portrait_by_namiociarz-d474t

emma-watson-short-hair-photo-001.jpg

Partially because I'm slightly obsessed with the Harry Potter novels and movies... Partially because she's gorgeous, with long or short hair... Partially because British accents are like instant seduction for me. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

-i_T4sQmoME.jpg

I don't care who you are, or where you're from, but if you don't think this woman is fucking gorgeous, there is OBVIOUSLY something wrong with you

Luna-Lovegood-ravenclaw-28261352-786-767

Evanna Lynch.
I had the biggest crush on her a while back.

Goddamn, you cute little thing, you! Look at them eyes!

haastattelu_jaana_pelkonen_1206.jpg

Jaana Pelkonen.

She's a former Finnish television host and actress, and currently a member of the parliament of Finland.

Edited by Sickman
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

img-1666917-2-Luna-Lovegood-ravenclaw-28

Evanna Lynch.

I had the biggest crush on her a while back.

Goddamn, you cute little thing, you! Look at them eyes!

I love Evanna Lynch almost as much as I love Emma Watson. And that's saying something.

To be honest, they're actually tied. It's just easier to find attractive pictures of Emma on Google to show everypony here.

Edited by Descant

Even though I don't speak Arabic, I still like Nancy Ajram's music.  It doesn't hurt that she's stunning too.

post-13775-0-97343800-1374218602.jpg

Jhene Aiko

post-13775-0-48550300-1374218593_thumb.jpg

Shakira, cause her hips don't lie  :P

post-13775-0-63439000-1374218615_thumb.jpg

Aishwarya Rai.  There's a reason why shes often voted as one of the sexiest women, if not the sexiest woman in the world. 

post-13775-0-36614200-1374219174_thumb.jpg

Those are a few I can think of.  There are just too many out there to include.

Hayley Williams is definately awesome :D. But Jennifer Lawrence is close behind.

tumblr_m1nvdwTTw21qbbrd9.gif

~There is nothing wrong with a girl posting here.~

• Brohoof 1

[sarcasm] OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR SHREK. Come on hes so ogrely shrexy, that you just have to resist the urge to have shrex with him. ;)

3fe29dbd0ef546eafa2026e6e3a24aa5.jpg

[/sarcasm]

excuse me

I don't really like her music, but I've got quite a thing for Katy Perry.

But as a loyal Whovian, my favourite has to be Jenna-Louise Coleman

post-17521-0-74055700-1374246273_thumb.jpg

She's so puuuurty

• 6 years later...
7 minutes ago, Cyclone1066 said:

Natalie Decker. Might not be good behind the wheel but she is good looking. Also doesn't put on 6 layers of makeup to drive a race car......like certain other female race car drivers.

Are you kidding me? Have you SEEN that girl’s instagram pictures? :dry: Also she’s annoying