request shop OC Drawings - Taking Requests.

River

(edited)

So I JUST began drawing ponies.

To request, just give me a vector, and a picture of your pony. 

Wait-list:

Rainbow Dash Loyalty

Budding Night

ragestar

Zygen

xXthevenomousXx

This is an example of my work: (I JUST MADE THIS. That is literally my first pony image, so I need to practice.)

img-1609663-1-dKdozwh.png

img-1609663-2-T6Bjs1X.pngimg-1609663-2-bKRUtKI.png

Edited by Cerulean Sky

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I JUST began drawing ponies.

To request, just give me a vector, and a picture of your pony. 

This is an example of my work: (I JUST MADE THIS. That is literally my first pony image, so I need to practice.)

1060027_411914745591176_1549736300_n.jpg

First off, there's just something about your drawings that I just love! Maybe it's the outling, or maybe just that awesome Oc, but I want you to draw my OC, please.

Here is my OC Brown Horizion:

post-13325-0-73680600-1362798065_thumb.png

Thanks and good luck. :)

(edited)

Ohohoh! Me?

If you don't mind, could you please draw my dear Evening Glory? She can be found in my signature or you can just click here.

I'm not picky about poses, I'll let you be creative wink.png

Thanks!

Edited by Budding Night

First off, there's just something about your drawings that I just love! Maybe it's the outling, or maybe just that awesome Oc, but I want you to draw my OC, please.

Here is my OC Brown Horizion:

Thanks and good luck. smile.png

bKRUtKI.png

I hope you like it. It doesn't suck or anything. I just had a hard time doing the cutie mark. I hope you like it.

I'll get to all of the other requests soon.

bKRUtKI.png

I hope you like it. It doesn't suck or anything. I just had a hard time doing the cutie mark. I hope you like it.

I'll get to all of the other requests soon.

This is simply fanstastic! This might be one of the best pictures of my OC ever done. I really love the facial expression you gave him! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

Do you think you could draw my OC crimson grinn? There's a chibi picture of him in my avatar if you need a reference, the only thing it doesn't show is that he has black slits in his eyes and a scar on his left eye, and his cutiemark is a skull with flames behind it.

I do have a request. Sadly there is no reference pic but I would love to see you give a shot at my OC character Anarchy.

A draconequus that Twilight had never seen before appeared. He had the same body and face as Discord but that is where the resemblance ended. First of all, he had red eyes with black pupils whereas Discord had yellow eyes with red pupils. His right wing was that of an eagle, the left one looking as if it belonged to some kind of creepy insect. His teeth were thin and sharp, like a cat’s and he only had one horn jutting out from the center of his head like a unicorn. His right arm was that of a dragon, the left a lizard with sharp black talons, his left leg belonging to a goat, the right to a wolf. Finally, his tail was like a lion’s. Twilight couldn’t put her hoof on it, but there was something very wrong with how he looked. Not that he looked normal by any means, but there was just something that didn’t feel right. His eyes, Twilight realized. His eyes seem…wrong.

I do have a request. Sadly there is no reference pic but I would love to see you give a shot at my OC character Anarchy.

A draconequus that Twilight had never seen before appeared. He had the same body and face as Discord but that is where the resemblance ended. First of all, he had red eyes with black pupils whereas Discord had yellow eyes with red pupils. His right wing was that of an eagle, the left one looking as if it belonged to some kind of creepy insect. His teeth were thin and sharp, like a cat’s and he only had one horn jutting out from the center of his head like a unicorn. His right arm was that of a dragon, the left a lizard with sharp black talons, his left leg belonging to a goat, the right to a wolf. Finally, his tail was like a lion’s. Twilight couldn’t put her hoof on it, but there was something very wrong with how he looked. Not that he looked normal by any means, but there was just something that didn’t feel right. His eyes, Twilight realized. His eyes seem…wrong.

Please don't give me Roleplays to read as a description of a pony. Also I'm not doing anything non-pony right now. So, if you have a pony request can you request that? Go on a Pony Maker on DeviantArt if so, and make it, it's simple and easy.

If you have free space to might as well see what you can make from my OC I guess :P. Your art looks pretty good I think considering you just started apparently with pony drawings :).

Heres a reference for my OC.

post-7861-0-12231500-1359603132_thumb.png

Hopefully that should be all you really need, if you need anything else PM me or ask me or whatever.

I just made a new OC and need some good pictures of him. I would love for you to give it a try. I really like your style, the sketchy outlines give it a neat effect. So anyways, here's what I just drew of him, you can use it for reference:

post-13200-0-63895100-1372671998_thumb.jpg

His eyes are slightly slitted, that little back end is a reference for his tail, and the black cobra is his cutie mark. If theres any confusion due to me not having a full picture of him, I'll try clarify.

Oh, and sorry for it being sideways, my phone is stupid like that.

Hello!

Aww, I'd just love to get one of those drawings! I'll drop you off some references in any case you might have any interest. tongue.png

post-10583-0-93469700-1372672457_thumb.jpg

post-10583-0-94503300-1372672470_thumb.png

(edited)

I'd love a picture of my character Pencil Sketch! 

You're really good at drawing ponies! They come out so cute owo

Anyway, hope this is a good enough picture of Sketch?

2504160f78b285c35662d12165f00fda.png

And her eye color is in my avatar C:

Edited by Thunderstorm

Here's another pony you could drew if you wanted to. His name is Twisted Shadow and if you can't draw him for something....that's fine with me.                                                  

post-17197-0-84214400-1372673456_thumb.png

(edited)

Oh! oh! Could you do mine?

ponywithbackgroundt.png

Here is a bio I made for him, for you to get an idea of his personality, his name is Crimzo

He is a pegasus pony that has two blunt horns, he is a type of pegasus whose genetic purpose is to be a protector and a "workhorse", so his body is built tough (Think of it like what Big Mac is for the earth ponies, but not quite as big and bulky). He has a condition that causes his coat to be blemished with large spots that are a darker color. Also I wanted his wings to be a bit bigger, but the creator couldn't do that.

He is strong, a good fighter, and a fast learner. Skill-wise he's sort of a jake of all trades, he can stack up against other ponies in their field in most things but typically isn't ever the best (for instance he is one pony that can really keep up with Rainbow but is never able to downright beat her). He's smart too, enough to understand fairly technical things but he isn't a genius or anything.

His job is protecting the village and helping people out with stuff when they need it, he gets anxious when there is dysfunction between people or there is a problem that isn't solved, he always wants to settle things and set them right. He doesn't tolerate well when people disagree or don't see things his way, he wants everyone to be on the same page. He is very interested in magic and he badly wishes he could be a unicorn so he could learn how to use it. He also has a peculiar sense of humor that other people don't often share.

I had trouble with importing a cutie mark in the creator but if he had one it would be a shield.

Edited by Crimzo

Please don't give me Roleplays to read as a description of a pony. Also I'm not doing anything non-pony right now. So, if you have a pony request can you request that? Go on a Pony Maker on DeviantArt if so, and make it, it's simple and easy.

Ah, it's not roleplay-its from one of my fanfics. No problem though nevermind ^_^ I appreciate the time and hope other ponies have more luck

Ooh, can you draw my OC, Minty please? She's in my signature if you want a picture. :3 You seem pretty talented at drawing ponies. Thanks!

Could you draw one of my OC's: Clear Skies? She is a pegasus filly. She is a teeny bit (just a teeny bit) shorter than the CMC. Thanks in advance! :)

Here is a picture.

post-13690-0-82291300-1367031141_thumb.png

Also, your art is very nice looking and I look forward to seeing all the requests.

Okay, I'm putting a waiting list up of all the ponies I hope to finish today. Woah, there is so many requests, I didn't think that I'd get so many. :P

(edited)

Okay I'm sorry for being another one of the numerous ponies here asking for a request but I'd be really happy if you actually convert my pencil drawing of my OC into you kind of stylized art. If you can at least. It would be so awesome!

Here is the link for my OC, Orion Skies!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/orion-skies-r3776

He may be a bit of a challenge, especially if you were to try and draw his mechanical wings.

Just do the best you can and take all the time you need! img-1611275-1-wink.png

EDIT: also if you need to know the colors to draw, just look under the appearance category.

Edited by Dsanders17

I'd like to make a request if that's alright C: His names Fire Force if you needed the name. Here's a reference of him

img-1609702-1-NYfOF1G.png

Thanks for drawing him! ^.^ Feel free to draw him anyway you'd like!

T6Bjs1X.png

Tell me if you want me to change anything. :) 

I will be trying to do the rest of the requests by the end of the day today, I've just had a busy day. 

Im terrible at drawing ponies so i made my oc as close as i could in the pony creator i hope you can make him his name is oceanflare he loves fish and can control water i only write about him in my journal and ive made crude drawings but here he ispost-17442-0-31889500-1372732626.png

(edited)

Hey Cerulean. You seemed a tiny bit backed up, but when you get the chance can you draw Dust and Coal? Coal looks exactly like Angel but he's black. Could you base the pic of Dust on the one in his data? As for the pose... Do whatever you want really :) And Coal usually has a laid back expression like :mellow: but with a smile of some kind. Thanks in advance!

Actually could you make his mane look more like this? As well as include the beard, it supposed to look unrealistic :P And the ear looks a bit better too... Eh yea don't forget that! His left ear is torn so if his left ear ends up being visible... yea

post-16315-0-08256700-1372734089_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fancy Ram

(edited)

My OC Descant, AKA Encore would appreciate a new drawing. If you would be willing to provide, he would much appreciate it.

You can find him in my character page in my sig.

kthxbai

Edited by Descant

(edited)

Hi! If you have time to do my OC, I'd be happy, but if you don't please don't worry too much about it. Her name is Kaos Wind. She's epic. Her eyes are supposed to be ice-blue, I'm just bad at drawing eyes. laugh.png

post-11173-0-40473900-1364770175_thumb.jpg

This is a closer look at her cutie mark.

post-11173-0-94843000-1364769950.jpg

And if you feel like it, you could do Nightshadow as well, but you don't have to.

post-11173-0-67200900-1357087051_thumb.png

Her cutie mark is a blue tornado, and on the pony creator, it wouldn't make the picture have a black background. happy.png So there shouldn't be that white box around it.

So thanks for your time, whether you do them or not! derpy_emoticon1.png

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos