Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bisexual relationships?

EP1C N3RD

As I have posted before in other topics I am a bisexual male, Its weird since it seems most bi people are females. Anyway to any bisexuals out there would you ever have a same sex relationship or not. I would like to but it would have to be in secret since my dad is a MAJOR homophobe and I don't like that. I have done gay stuff like slap other guys butt's and I got a kiss on the cheek from my male friend and he always says he loves mewub.png ( don't know if he's joking). Also the male friend always ask for hugs and only from me weird isn't it. All my relationships have been with females and they have all failed miserably( on their part) and I am currently single but looking for a relationship with either gender but I lean towards straight so I usually look for females but I'm ok with a male( as long as he's good looking). If you're possibly interested feel free to send me a pm.

• Brohoof 2

I though the majority of bisexuals was males?

And yes, of course!

Actually, i prefer the same sex over the opposite. 

You slaped someones ass? Damn, come here pretty boy <3

Anyway, yeah. I prefer male over female.

• Brohoof 2

I have a male bisexual friend who is currently in a same-sex relationship.

I think you see more bisexual women because there is a lot more pressure on men to be straight then there is women to be straight, so women often have an easier time coming out. In addition, the majority of bisexual people end up in opposite-sex relationships because such relationships are far more easier; they face far less hostility that way.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Seems to me like this friend of yours has a thing for you. Maybe you should think about subtly asking him about it?

I also am bisexual, at least I think so, I'm still not 100% sure, I've only just recently been seriously considering it. Maybe pansexual would be more accurate.

Edited by James
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm straight, but I secretly think that bi or gay people are kinda cute <3
Oops, guess it's not a secret anymore!
Yaoi has did something to my brain...
Anyways, I know quite a few bisexual people. I don't judge by sexuality, I once thought I was bisexual. But no, I guess it was just one of them phases.
I think your friend may have a thing for you wink.png
You should ask him. :3

Edited by shotagirl9
  • Brohoof 1

I think it would be best to deal with your bisexual friend and tell him how you really feel. He probably has a thing for you, so I wouldn't really argue against it unless you feel that way.

I'm bisexual. I'd be willing to date both genders. I have many pros and cons for each. I do prefer girls though, I just find them more attractive overall.That's not to say I wouldn't try dating a guy. I've had crushes on both genders before. I'd actually like to try a same sex relationship in the future. It's something new, so why not? Well, I've never actually dated before, so a girl would be something new too. 

I think your friend may like you, by the way. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I really can't date him since we go to a somewhat ghetto school with mexicans, and In mexican culture homosexuality is not accepted and my dad would never approve of it. I think he is kind of cute with his blond hair and blue eyes( which I like that in guys)

Edited by ChaoticDemon15

I find there to be more bi girls than guys. Most girls I've met have said that they're bisexual in some way. This was also after they knew I was gay/bi. I'm gay in the sense I don't think I'd date a girl, but I"m bi in the sense i'd have a little fling with a girl.

But I know people that have been in both same sex and opposite sex relationships.

(edited)

As only two people have been told of my being bisexual, no, I have never been with another guy. (I'm a dude by the way) I honestly can't know which one I would favor because of that. Later on, maybe when I move to a place with less stupid people, I will come out to the world and finally get to say, "Screw the haters!".

Yes, I am indeed excited for that day to come.

Edited by Jverne

I just so happen to be bisexual and just so happen to be in a same sex relationship at the moment.

Ive no real problem at all being in one myself. Its no different from an opposite sex relationship, other than the whole being disliked by some part.

Well, I guess not being able to exclaim about it to everyone and their dog is one downside. Hopefully, one day I can do that easily though.

• Brohoof 1

I'm bi and in a relationship with my boyfriend (he's so adorable :wub: ). I've never been in a same-sex relationship before (does not include flings with friends and such), but that doesn't mean I wouldn't.

Seems to me like this friend of yours has a thing for you. Maybe you should think about subtly asking him about it?

It could be while it could be not, there's plenty of "straight" guys that does that. That usually means that they are close to you and feel confortable enough to play around like that, I've had my ass slapped by some of my friends and they're straight as far as I know. 

I just so happen to be bisexual and just so happen to be in a same sex relationship at the moment.

wwwwwuuuuut? o.O

• Brohoof 3

It could be while it could be not, there's plenty of "straight" guys that does that. That usually means that they are close to you and feel confortable enough to play around like that, I've had my ass slapped by some of my friends and they're straight as far as I know. 

I can vouch for that.  I'm straight but me and this one friend have this running joke going were we talk dirty to each other in stereotypical flaming gay voices.  My brother and his friend call each other boy friend, but their really just trolling everyone.  I had another friend who is clearly straight but would attempt to snuggle with me on a very common basis.   Honesty your friend could just be doing it for the lolz.  I'd find out if he's gay/bi using some method other then directly asking him if your want to find out, because if he really is straight and you ask him you might freak him out.

• Brohoof 1

I'm a bisexual who is single, though might go get a boyfriend or girlfriend when I feel the need to sometime. It actually took me a while to figure it out, though I figured out that I was bi

I know a lot of bisexual girls, don't know if I know any bi guys (loads of gay ones, but bi seems to be rare among the guys I know for some reason). All the bisexual women I know are either single or in opposite-sex relationships, though. However, I am a lesbian and my girlfriend is pansexual, so you can add her to the "bisexuals who would have a same-sex relationship" list :)

(edited)

I'm a pansexual myself but I haven't had a same-sex relationship yet. I lean more to guys than girls though, even though all I've dated are girls and every single relationship I had didn't end horribly but in a normal, decent way.

There's only one person that knows I'm pansexual, mostly because I was super drunk and told him randomly. The town I live in now is pretty homophobic although they say they don't because that's the social correct thing to say so I fear a same-sex relationship is still far away.

Though there is one friend I like and he doesn't seem too shy about talking dirty to guys or flirting with them in humorous ways. But that could also be him joking around, we're the kind of people that act like certain stereotypes or say random stuff just because it's hilarious to do so. I should poke around a bit next time we go drinking.

Edited by Winterbass
  • Brohoof 1

I consider myself straight because yeah, but I honestly totally have bi moments every now and then. I'm not sure if that actually makes me bi or not, but hey!

(edited)

Actually I prefer the same sex over the opposite. I'm definitely not saying I dislike men, but I prefer women.

The only downside is that you won't be able to have biological children but that's something I'll miss out on anyway so it doesn't really matter to me.

I say go with it if you fall in love with a guy!

Edited by Lolnus

Recently when I imagine what the perfect relationship would be I'd imagine myself with a guy more often than not, though I don't prefer men over women. I used to think about women a lot more.

Never been in a relationship before, I'm not sure if a man or a woman would be better for the first. It's not likely to ever happen either way but I'd accept love from either gender.

I support bisexual relationships, I mean, I feel like people should love who they want to love. It's not like we straight people can do anything about it. I'm not bisexual; but I do support the people who do because I respect them. But honestly, most of the posts are pretty sexist.

I am bisexual, male as you are, and actually PREFER the SAME gender. 

I say go do it, but keep it secret from your dad if possible. If not, I hope your dad really loves you as parents should love their children. No matter who they are.

Actually, if you were in a same sex relationship you can still have biologica children. (Unless sperm banks don't exist anymore?)

I am bisexual, male as you are, and actually PREFER the SAME gender.

I say go do it, but keep it secret from your dad if possible. If not, I hope your dad really loves you as parents should love their children. No matter who they are.

Actually, if you were in a same sex relationship you can still have biologica children. (Unless sperm banks don't exist anymore?)

I can't. I guess my future girlfriend/wife/whatever would be able to but I'm not. If my life continues to go in the direction it's going right now (that's a good thing) I'll never be able to have biological children.

I can't. I guess my future girlfriend/wife/whatever would be able to but I'm not. If my life continues to go in the direction it's going right now (that's a good thing) I'll never be able to have biological children.

I'm just saying it actually is possible, but not through direct sexual reproduction is all.

On a related note: I do agree with that standpoint.

I'm hoping that my future husband/wife/bf/gf understands that.