Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

Won my first 3v5 :P

Posted Image

Ashe played for 10 minutes at the start and 10 minutes at the end, Veigar ragequit around 30 minutes in. My early/mid game was brutal, like 2/8/0 (died 5-6 times to just the other Darius), but in a 3v5 situation my stats improved and I scored an ace? This game makes no sense...

• Brohoof 1

Won my first 3v5 :P

Posted Image

Ashe played for 10 minutes at the start and 10 minutes at the end, Veigar ragequit around 30 minutes in. My early/mid game was brutal, like 2/8/0 (died 5-6 times to just the other Darius), but in a 3v5 situation my stats improved and I scored an ace? This game makes no sense...

That's suprising,also go play mafia now, it's started

I got a Signature! : :) btw guys, I put up a darius guide on mobafire, it aint done, but it is part of the top 10 Darius guides ^^ here is the link: http://www.mobafire....or-noxus-219450 please tell me what you think, be honest please :)

I'll try to get a pic of my game overview on darius when I can.

I love your build mate! It's very similiar to mine so it's easy to remember as well.

I have won a couple of games with your build tho and it's pretty solid :D

• Brohoof 1

I need to set up a mobafire account so I can put up some guides, so tired of seeing such lacking, and uninspired Guides there. I will bring some quality to the table!

Oh sweet mother of Mercy. The difference a 5v5 vs a 4v5 can make. Me and my good friend Renekton tried our very best. We HELD THE LINE!!! They ended up rushing our Nexus for the win and I 2 shotted Teemo, then 3 shotted Hec as Darius finished the job. I hate leavers... Posted Image

How bout dat Creep?

• Brohoof 3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Doran's ring, you must buy as many as you can! Also some guy scored a quadra kill. Took me a few games, but I finally got somewhere with tris, early game could use way more work though.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ynomir and me stomped!

Xerath and Malphite FTW!

And

That was a stupid Soraka. Am i rite Sprixx?

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)
  • Brohoof 1

Posted Image

So... I got Quads this game, almost the penta but Soraka managed to drop me because I made a misplay with my DFG. Got 3 quads, and an "Unofficial" Penta, got a triple and a double because one of them took a second too long to die. Also, AD Soraka TOO STRONK! I should play Brand more.

I still need to get a pic of one of my game overview as my darius..... I usually get first blood at top, they don't have junglers very often o.0

and when they do, the got solo bot. but I like to lay low, then grab them into tower range and decimate their face... BTW Whiteshade, you should try building darius off tank, works much better :)

I still need to get a pic of one of my game overview as my darius..... I usually get first blood at top, they don't have junglers very often o.0

and when they do, the got solo bot. but I like to lay low, then grab them into tower range and decimate their face... BTW Whiteshade, you should try building darius off tank, works much better :)

Fix your spelling errors in your guide DualEdge.

Oh and i got Talon in the NA server. You can guess what is going to happen.

Posted Image

I've never been so scared shitless as I am of that Jax. Also apparently someone on his team was calling him a noob for stealing all the kills, oh LoL community, you never cease to amaze.

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

I've never been so scared shitless as I am of that Jax. Also apparently someone on his team was calling him a noob for stealing all the kills, oh LoL community, you never cease to amaze.

When there's a jax, you can never relax.
  • Brohoof 1

Fix your spelling errors in your guide DualEdge.

Oh and i got Talon in the NA server. You can guess what is going to happen.

Rg! I hate spelling...... NA players are gonna get pubstomped by that OP talon -_-

Ugh... The internet. Hope that doesn't go any father than that. I'd hate to hear of a breach taking credit card and PayPal info because lets face it if they can get that its not a complete stretch someone would try for it.

Well, i ahve the luxury of being able to buy RP within walking distance, that being said i don't inttend to buy RP yet.